So, Scrolling through facebook

So, Scrolling through facebook
>inb4 normie
and a friend of mine posted two underage girls topless
Will I get the b& hammer for posting it here?
it's allowed on facebook, and should be allowed here right?
>mfw everything right now

Post it

Post it

c'mon, mods are asleep user

It would be fine and they are 18 get it?

>it's allowed on facebook
except it's not

Jfc OP i thought you meant like 16 year olds. Fuck off with that shit you fucking pedo

I told you, it's underage

MODS
MODS
MODS

You fucking autist, if you know for a fact they are underaged of course you can't post it, just because you saw it on Fb doesn't mean "oh it's okay to post it"

> Sup Forums telling OP not to post underage

You've changed, Sup Forums

There's underage and there's "underage", faggot. We'd have to be pedophiles to want that. There's no pedophiles on b, we're a board of justice.

reported you to fbi for posting cp, enjoy the rest of your life getting raped in prison

Post it you faggot I want to see someone get banned.

My PC turned off by itself. I am now using my phone to send this message. I have no idea how I'm going to do my assignment, it's due today. Fuck you.

Tell us what you know about Hillary Clinton's underground satanist colony and ritual abuse facilities. We are on your side Officer Pedophilia Bear. We are ready to join your fight against sexual exploitation that only benefit leftists.

Now who's fault was that? Should've been on phone. Even clicking the link did fuck all.

Shieeet, OP gonna get the big black cock

Isn't it only considered CP if it's sexual in nature? That's why there are pictures of nudist families all over the internet and theres no fuss about them.

Go search for a pic and post it here if you believe you won't get banned

Google family nude photos.

Yes, but most americunts are too stupid to know this.

Any nudity for any reason is bad, mmkay!

Post Facebook link