Indians

Holy shit they are annoying.
Everywhere I go, I see a retarded nationalistic indian spamming their love towards india, even though their country can't even maintain a working sewege system.
They're much worse than chinks when it comes to nationalistic spam, simply by their sheer numbers.
I have no problem with people being proud of their country, they just shouldn't shove their shit down our throats with their shitty hands.

Indians are fucking creeps, let me tell you that.
Creeps and pervs.

Indian posters on the 4chins are the absolute most narcistic assholes in existence. They're the Eliot Rodger's of posting, thinking it's 4 more years until they become the supreme gentlemen of countries but not realizing that they're losers who can't even pull off a shooting spree correctly.

Do you even have Indians in Brazil?

No. But I cam across a bunch of them in an app called Candid.
They are absolutely disgusting.

sadly, it's not only on Sup Forums
Everywhere I go, I see either muh 2020 souperpower or India stronk will crush chink and porki

There are 900 million of them so it's obvious you see more indian perverts than non-indian ones.Omegle back when it was good was heavily infested by indian pedos and that's when I realized that lmao

SUPERPOWER BY 2020
"U"SA AND P*KISTAN BTFO

DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS

Insult Indians all you want but think about this: if they aren't around to shit in the Ganges, who is? Do you think all that human waste and corpses magically find their own way into the water system?

Holy shit your flag looks similar to the Vietnamese flag.

Well I just checked and turns out there are 1252 million of them with the 2017 estimate of 1300 million, wew

and yours looks just like NZ one

Indeed it does.

Might go to India one day just to see how good it feels to take a dump in a busy street.

Gonna be 1.8 billion by 2050.

That's IF their birthrate keeps falling

Cool flag.
How's life in Kyrgyzstan?

not bad if you live in capital. However we are poor country, and we try survive in this tough and unforgiving world after dissolution of USSR

Fucking Indians. They are indeed scum, but they are too beta for anything.
At least when they come to Europe they cant mix with whites like alpha niggers and muslims (arabs)

Would you join russia if possible

i fuck your mader you son of bich you

well there economy is heavily reliant on us actually. alot of kyrgz work here and send money back home.

and niggers will be 2billion by 2050 just in africa, what an ugly world desu

Its what you get you white devils
you will become a minority in your own fucking countires
lmao

Its true

we are almost part of Russia, we heavily depend on them, lot's of our ppl work there, we speak russian, we ve joined Russian's Eurasian Union and CSTO military alliance