Hey my 13 year old dadless whore I call a friend* is planning on fucking a 14 year old douche in the 6th grade...

Hey my 13 year old dadless whore I call a friend* is planning on fucking a 14 year old douche in the 6th grade, any advice on what I could do to make me feel better? *I've tried so many times to father her and steer her in the right direction but she just continues to fuck up her life by whoring herself out and selling weed to her peers

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bp44v4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shes 13 faggot let her be a degenerate

You have done more than what society has asked you to. You sir are a saint. There are not many good ways to make yourself feel better. She is her own person so you cant really control her. but Thanks from me.

why are you friends with a 13 year old

Stop treating her like your fucking possession. She obviously isn't taking your advice so stop trying to push her around.

honestly just ditch her completely at this point wtf are you doing

How fucking dumb must one be to still be in 6th grade at age 14? And why the fuck would your dumfuck friend want his low-IQ dick inside of her? your friend is how we end up with Idiocracy.

They are still in 6th grade at 14? Holy fuck that nigger is dumb.

Tell her you want to fuck her instead

Unless she gets pregnant who gives a fuck? Sounds like you are just salty she isnt fucking you

Been there. Had a girl close to me. Everyone said we were perfect for each other and were meant to be. We both thought to each other that we were "the one" that we're destined to spend our lives with. Basically some shit went down and we had a break. We began talking again. Shit was good, and I delivered her flowers and things were about to get well again. Then next thing you know I get fucking cucked and she's giving some guy a handjob and shit, she said she wanted to live out her "teenage life" and didn't wanted to be steered in the right direction. Best advice I can give is to just let go. That's what I did to her. Forget her out of your life because she won't care or listen to you.

That's almost exactly what happened to me, but my friends are friends with her too and don't seem to care about her at all but refuse to let me out of this group chat we have

your dadless whore is 14 now
how bow dah

This.

she ain't even cute, not gonna be either. let her dude

Ah, so you can't forget about her because your friends are friends with her, are your friends not helping because they are like her (negative influence)?

Essentially, and she's still texting me right now and saying shit like "don't ignore me, Im god?"

*no question mark

You've never been to the south I see

The only way to do this is to cut all connections, drop and refocus on yourself. You influence has failed and fighting for it back in this situation is only going to make you appear weaker and more pathetic. Just withdraw, keep all of your conversations extremely short and don't give her any rope. Go hit the gym and read some more and work to grow your influence in the future learning from what did and didn't work, and identifying where you failed.

Sounds good, thanks for the help

It sounds like she may be trying to pull you into her lifestyle and accept her for how she is. She may be frustrated that you aren't like her or something. Whatever you do just make sure you don't become like her and go down that road because it'll be difficult to come back

MEME DISCORD

LE EPIC PEPES!!!

xD

haha le MEME discord is HERE silly kroni

discord.gg/bp44v4s