General WWYD thread

general WWYD thread

wwyd with these tits?

wwyd

shove my face in those tits, grip her by her ass and guide her onto my cock

do some blow off her tits and fuck her doggy for the rest of the night. finish on her tits and face.

go on

wwyd

gonna need to see more of this cutie ;^)

wwyd, for more ;)

well for starters, i'd start with some light foreplay. kissing her neck, working my way down her chest. then we start undressing...

i want to place my cock between her tits.

;)

oh ;) she has a petite body

Wwyd

fuck that ass and lips silly all night. more?

please tell me theres more

more ass?

yes there is! wwyd

yes sir

rip those shorts off, slap her ass and pull her into a bed, lie her face down, and start pounding until I fill her jiggling cheeks with cum. keep going

Any request? Love to hear degrading/ rape story's, cum tributes always welcome, add my snap, myslutgf if u want to see live pics sometimes

more ass. any in action pics of you fucking her? cum on tits?

pull her tits out, and suck on them till her nipples are hard, then rub my dick all over them, before shoving it between her plump lips and fucking her mouth until I cum on her face, watching it drip down onto her nipples. MOAR

Wwyd to this slut

fuck her where she sits.

Here's the gf

rub my dick along those lips, then fuck her throat, as her spit drips down her chin to her tits, until her chest is lubed enough to fuck. Then titfuck her until I explode on her face

i wanna guide that pussy down onto my cock. more.

Don't think I have cum on Tits

Wwyd. Replies get kik, prefer hardcore/rough.

Of course

Wwyd? Want more?

Without panties. I wouldn't pull out of that

please continue.

Here, I have a lot more

WWYD to my girlfriend?

eat her out till shes writhing in pleasure, begging for my dick. Then flip her over into 69, letting her take big gulps of my cock until I cum down her throat as I lick her pussy and squeeze her meaty ass

I'd grab those tits from beneath the satin and rub my cock all over the satin she has on. Bend her over and give her a nice hard shaft to the pussy and make her yell as I pull her hair and hold her hands behind her back and make her take it from behind.

Gorgeous ass and pussy. Any feet or pussy spreading? Maybe you fucking her.
I'd stretch out and ruin her pussy while spanking and fingering her ass. I'd never cum outside

Just dump them all
She's cum dump material

bring her out of the bathroom, where the party is still going on outside, find some slightly secluded place, and have her blow me while everyone is around, as I finger her deep. She struggles to stay quiet, and swallows everything to avoid cleanup

You want her kik?

pull down her pants right in the middle of class, pull up that slutty thong to give her a wedgie, and grind my dick between her slutty ass cheeks until I cum all the way up her back. Slap her ass hard as I rub my cum all over it, then pull her pants back up, still covered in cum, and make her go like that for the rest of the day

More

If she'd be willing to talk and give some, sure. I'm more than open to it. Hell yeah.

Gently run my hands down her sides while kissing her and then pass out from all the pills.

You can try get something from her. Cant be certain of anythibg though.
Notbossytheboss

Let's hear what you would do to this slut

do you have kik? you're great and I want you to do a bunch of other girls I have.

worth a shot

rip that shirt open and shove my cock between those tits. shoving them together and fucking her tits while she spits down to provide lube and sucks the tip.

Kek

she wraps her tits around my cock, while her friend licks and sucks the tip, both with their asses facing me, until a geyser of cum erupts on their faces

bizniz123

niceeeee would put that body to good use

Kik?

Wwyd guys? If you could be very rough and degrading that would be great as she's a raging slut and would more than likely get off to it!

axfr0g

Wwyd to my sluty gf

would shove a dildo in her ass and slam her mouth down on my cock till she struggled for air

put her legs in spreader bar bend her over, insert a buttplug, tie her hair to the buttplug. Then let bunch of guys fuck her pussy and mouth till she is covered in cum

wwyd to her?

Oh yeah that's what I'm after! Would you let her get the air?

This girl.

lift that skirt and fuck her like crazy

Throw her on the bed, rip her top and bra open, pinch her nipples , look her in the eyes and make her beg for my cock, pull down those shorts, slide her panties to the side, give her a good lick, she is moist af, shove my cock deep inside her, continue?

I would jump out from hiding and ejaculate into her face while screaming "VOLCANOOOOOO"

put the dildo from her ass in her mouth, put a belt on her neck and slide my dick in her ass

Please do

Nice! Love the thought of her getting degraded hard!

Be creative.

more picssss

Tell her to give up on the shit tatts.

Wwyd?

wwyd

Torture her then bro

I thrust my hard cock deep inside her, one hand around her neck, the other one I have my fingers down her throat. I look at her beautiful face while I'm plowing her hard and forces her to call her self a slut that deserves cock and nothing more. U got kik so it will be easier? Can trade gf pics aswell. Add hotshoutss if so

Buy her two cheeseburgers, ask how long she's been living under a rock, then take her to a shelter if necessary.

what does she have to do for the cheesburgers?

Moar of her

I would cum in two seconds to the big ass.

keep fucking her in the ass while pulling on the belt with every thrust and pull tighter if she drops the dildo from her mouth. Then put clothes pins on those nipples and cum in her ass. Then I would have her push the cum out and lick it from the floor

Wear a wig while I'm eating so she looks less frightening.