Okay Sup Forums, we finally have a script to decimate the communist flag on reddit /r/place

Okay Sup Forums, we finally have a script to decimate the communist flag on reddit /r/place

Basically what it does is replace ALL the colors in their field with yellow, so eventually the place will just be full with yellow blocks and be indistinguishable from a hammer and sickle

STEP 1: Copy and paste EVERYTHING: pastebin com/raw/2EQ3EvCZ (embed)

STEP 2: Go to /r/place and open up DEVELOPER TOOLS aka INSPECT ELEMENT

STEP 3: Click the "console tab"

STEP 4: Paste the script and press ENTER

BONUS STEP: Open up an incognito tab for each of your reddit alt, login and repeat the steps above for maximum lulz

LEAVE IT RUNNING OVERNIGHT, Sup Forums IS ALREADY RUNNING THE SCRIPT

intrefasting

FUCK COMMUNISTS

USE YELLOW SQUARES TO CONFUSE THE BORDER, TARGET BLACK SQUARES

>2017
>Sup Forums raiding anything
lol

Why do you want to deface Comrade Trump's flag?

GOCCP! DA!!

Use OP's Script. I verified it for myself.

Check the script itself - notice all colors are 5? OP simply replaced the commie's own script with all yellow!

Original thread on Sup Forums

commies are still stronger, they're basically backed into a corner there so it's all concentrated.

we'll need more participation if we're going to destroy them.

back to pol nazi loser

haha dude fuck workplace democracy and rights xD

Their scripts are stronger and they have more people reee

think of it this way there are nazis in a handful of countries,literally every country has communists.on the world wide web you dont stand a chance

yeah its the worlds largest political party,i cant wait to stomp you to death you fucking loser,please make it easy when the revolution comes and fight as pitifully and fruitlessly as you are now

Good, they are cornered. Now, we crush them, and give them free helicopter rides.

We need all hands though; spread this far & wide!

Guys, Square Spiral and Brazil are currently fighting each other. The butthurt from both sides is hilarious.

I guess we could put Argentina vs. Brazil too? Just dump some light blue pixels on the Brazilian flag and green on the Argentinian flag, then let them fight.

Can't wait to show you the inside of my helicopter, faggot

you will never afford a helicopter because you are controlled by the bourgeoisie and live the life of a mere surf

spread those cheeks and get raped loser communism is winning this,wheres the ancap flag so i can ruin that?oh wait ancaps have no friends and are secluded autists

I'd much prefer to eat the meat of any stray cats I come across before I get sent to the gulag for accidentally inventing agriculture and becoming an oppressor

lets do this it seems like it would be more fruitful then going against these scripts,it literally says this communism is fully automated right next to this

Argentina is thinking square spiral is doing it. KEK

enough food is traded on the stock market alone to feed 12 billion people,i wonder why it doesnt?because capitalism is an abysmal failure,the number of people living in poverty is going up faster then the population even as the productivity of the human race has never been more efficient.also the us the defacto leader of this capitalist global structure has imprisoned more of its own citizens then any nation on earth so i guess you should figure out some ways to insult communism that capitalism isnt doing worse retard

TEM Q MANDA ESSES FILHO DA PUTA DA ARGENTINA SE FUDE

AUMENTA A BANDEIRA BRASILEIRA GENTE

THIS

>commies actually believe this

Why don't you leave your cozy little hole built and paid for by a capitalist society and visit Venezuela for the weekend? Sound fun?

>I guess we could put Argentina vs. Brazil too?
I'm all for this.

no country on earth is communist until they all are also that argument that capitalism made this and that is a non argument or we would still be cave men surfs slaves ect,even karl marx the greatest economist who ever lived said capitalism essentially creates communism

Even IF communism was the answer, Africa, the middle east and India aren't ready to become part of the west and China is already communist starving its people to death and killing them in slave labour.

OPERATION "BORROWED KNIFE":

>put green dots on the Argentinian flag
>put light blue dots on the Brazilian flag

"Borrow a knife to kill and put the blame in someone else" - Sun Tzu. Or some crap like that.

>2016+1
>Not a nazbol
What the fuck are you, then, OP?

all countries are constructs of our capitalists global society but nice try boot licker

I'm retarded, why can't I paste it into the console tab?

you are wrong the world is ready,china is trying to crush the us look up the sino soviet split then Chinese economic plans after the split and you will understand the game they are playing.india is so ready to be communist its actually against the law there lol

here you go

because you are engaged in a Sisyphean task you will never accomplish,its a sing to give up

Communism breeds corruption, and it will always breed corruption. Because of the lack of a strong middle class, communism in practice will always result in more suffering than a flourishing capitalist society.

It requires the removal of "the state", but requires a "state" to enforce its practices. It's very existence is a paradox, and it will always result in failure until we reach some form of post-scarcity.

>all countries are constructs of our capitalists global society but nice try boot licker
This.

We should fight first and foremost country flags. Then we bother with stupid shit.

Firefox? It should tell you to type a word into the console to activate pasting. Is supposed to help against hacking (doubt it). I think it's "allow pasting" (no quotes), but I can't be sure, it has been ages since I've done that.

>Communism breeds corruption, and it will always breed corruption
>What is revolutionary catalonia
>What is the paris commune
>What is the autonomous region of shinmin
>What is rojava

we have reached post scarcity you ultra cuck uncle tom slave retard,litterally nothing could be more corrupt then 1600 people owning 94% of all things that have value.when your children are digging through garbage for food you will understand you stood on the wrong side,with and for people who never stood for you. we have learned from failed states like the ussr and we have adapted communism is a science applied to history no reason we wouldnt apply what we learned in the ussr also

tbh its a cool picture besides the flags which are retarded boring and take up way to much space

Is this actually your ideology or are you trolling? Nobody can live this far outside of reality. Well, actually under capitalism you probably can, because it means freedom, but what do I know?

Go suck on some nigger cock fucking retarded nazi. Back to Sup Forums to watch your mom get cucked by BBC

what does capitalism mean to more the half the worlds population living on less then 2 dollars a day?that they are hungry

you only know that the way the world is has worked out for you and thus you are compelled to think the way things are is the way they ought to be

>Well, actually under capitalism you probably can, because it means freedom

They are not living under capitalism, but from anything ranging from communism, to oligarchies, to religious authoritarianism. If we gave them anything, the people in power will use it to enslave the rest even more. Sad thing is, there are still people who favor that. Like you.

guys look at the heat map this is like the most edited zone,i think this may be completely futile

I'm quite sure the commies have the scripts up and running 24/7. Does anyone have the link to their original script?

the whole world is capitalist and we all live under capitalism because the means of production are owned not controlled democratically retarded nigger read marx and lenin and you will see they are the most pro personal liberty people to have ever lived

YOU DUMBFUCK COMMIES HAVE BEEN POSTING THAT SCRIPT ALL NIGHT.

I don't believe for a second that you have read Marx. I see how some dumb college student can be fooled into believing in Marxist theories by overly romantic story telling of Marxists, but if you read it, you'll realize nothing in there can work. It's like with the bible: Nobody became a Christian by reading the bible.

>I don't believe for a second that you have read Marx
I don't believe for a second you've read Stirner

when i was a Jehovahs witness i read the bible,when i went through puberty and found out i was bi i stopped.i read capital and the communist manifesto and a book about marxs life as well.what is in there that cant work?the free development of every individual?democratic control of the means of production?tbh i dont care how unrealistic you think the aims and intents of communists are they can only be accomplished by throwing the entire strata of incumbent society up into the air,i would only ever believe that communism couldnt work AFTER all nations on earth have been defeated by the workers and they have proven unequivocally that civilization can not deal with democratically controlling factories and farms.even if communism is the boogyman you think it is waiting to burn down the world i wont believe it and neither will any true communist until the world is ashes

>the free development of every individual
Can't work under communism, correct.

>democratic control of the means of production
Can work in certain cases and has. But isn't it part of "the free development of every individual" to decide that for their own? Oh, right, communism, nothing like individual freedom.

>liberates internally
There can be, by definition, no liberty under communism. Equity is not liberty.

like i said noone will believe you till its already over,and it has already begun.go to r place and bask in the immaculate glory of an untarnished hammer and sickle.i think people would have more freedom if we didnt all share 6% of the things we produce and let billionaires have the rest.i wont not think that until they are all dead and i somehow am not free

In other words, suicide pact.

Cult of death.

If NO ONE can dream for the future, you losers will stop having nightmares... you figure wrongly.

Pic related = you.

>I am the intellectual elite
>people don't believe me not because my positions are contradictory, but because they lack the intellectual capacity to double-think them

DON'T VOID! EVERYBODY IN LEBBIT GOES AGAINST THE VOID! WE WILL LOSE THAT WAY!
DON'T BUILD SWASTIKAS, OR YOU'LL BE BANNED!
Let's be sensible, shall we?

Either help building the kek flag or break some alliances by false-flagging.
We'll wreck the place more like that, no matter how much manpower we have.

I would rather destroy the rainbow road with the void.

Could we get a script to replace that?

should be focused on disfiguring murals one by one, not building and defending the lamest fuckign flag on the canvas

Do you fucking retards realise that the JavaScript you're running doesn't affect anyone else in the slightest?

let's attack sweden, it's way too big and way too clean over there

something about islam

We need black here

Give discord link

you guys fucking suck