Drug thread general. What are you Sup Forumsros indulging in this evening?

Drug thread general. What are you Sup Forumsros indulging in this evening?
>pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hIw7oeZKpZc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=My8T8vTYaZ8
discord.gg/bp44v4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tits or gtfo creamfag

wat are the pills?

soberfag reporting

What's a creamfag?
OxyContin 80 mg

OxyContin 80mg. Meant the second part of my reply to you.

Where the fuck did you get those? I thought they were practically out of commision...

Anyone smoking weed? Still have some okay tier weed I found on the sidewalk yesterday. Pic related.
>inb4 fingernails
I worked in dirt all day yesterday when I took that pic. Fuck off:

What 80s? Southwest Florida bro. Pill capital of the US. Or the patches? They're the gel ones and they're rare too. Either way they're from the same dude.

Is there any decent research chemical site I can order from easily?

I only found weed once and it was only some crumbs. Quit a while back due to new job.

Careful in the sun with those patches ahah

I dunno, I've found some good research benzos by just googling it. Forget name of site but he sold clonazolam as "Pinzor." Good shit too, but retardedly potent. Careful, they make xanax look like skittles.

Ask your mom

About 21 mg of hydrocodone

I smoke em man. I know it's kind of a waste but I love the immediate rush and I don't want to risk ODing by wearing them and like falling asleep on a nod and things going overboard.

Nod bad, user. Enjoy.

What is that, adderall and vyvanse?

What that set you back? In goodboi buck$ of course

Thanks user, just asked her and she cleared it up for me.

15mg dexedrine and 40mgs of vyvanse yeah

i ran outa of coke :(

Some left over prescription codiene cough syrup and some left over crushed vicodin.

Patch was 50, I pay 40 a piece for the 80s, but my boy fronts those to me. I can pay him back whenever, though I don't like oweing money so I'm gonna pay him back tomorrow. And probably have him front me a couple mor 80s. Lol.

dilute the gel in a any kind of nasal spray bottle, profit

Ah sucks man. I love vyvanse though! I enjoy it more than adderall. Then again I'm not much of a stimulant guy, so I like how vyvanse is easier on me in the comedown.

I do that too sometimes. Fent gel is truly awesome man.

yeah man

Quads of truth!!! Chek'd! You ever smoke em? I usually hate smoking shit on foil but fent is truly a joy to do it with.

Knew the price would be up there, but can you really put a price on a hi that good. I'm stuck with weak ass subs here

I haven't but now ya have my curiosity

20mg Lexapro

I wish I could still find those 80's!!!!!!!!!!

Ah that sucks man. Yeah I think it's a great price, especially 40 for those 80s! I've seen people pay 30-35 for fucking blues. Damn what a waste. Love Roxie's, but still.

Packaging says it's transdermal patches. Why show us pills? OP is actually edgy kiddy sniffing glue

Cut off a corner and squeeze a bb sized glob on foil. You don't run it like dope or pills,!let it stay in the same place, keep flame just close enough so that the gel starts bubbling, it shouldn't be touching the foil. There's very little smoke, so don't worry if you don't see any, you're still doing it right. After 3 little bb sized globs you'll probably feel the rush.

You'll know when it's done when it turns brown.

They are quite lovely user.

Green beans was my jam. Now the dea stepped in and all you can get is them bitch ass yellows

Yellows? The fuck are those?

Why don't any drugs work for me Sup Forums? No uppers, downers, just snorted a few rails of opana for the first time and I'm barely feeling a thing. They're legit too

10/325 hydrocodone

If you're snorting the ER opana it probably won't do much for you, and don't do anymore it could be dangerous. With those it's best to drop em in a soda and let them release over a few hours into the soda and let the time release do it's thing and drink it. It'll hit you like ER then. I can think of no reason why snorting opana would do nothing for you otherwise, unless you have a HUGE opioid tolerance. Careful.

Hit you like IR**

Oh man that suuuuucks. What a downgrade. Go get some blues man, fuck those norcos.

Anyone ever done very finely pressed double stack blue Decepticons? What were the effects like, and what do you think their cut with?

What are those? Ecstasy?

Thanks user. Never tried opioids before and I don't plan to after this. Can you tell me what type these are? I just got them for a quick flip. I've got 3 ppl lined up tomorrow. I'm not even that big of a drug user nowadays. I don't even smoke anymore because it made me depressed.

Can you tel me exactly what that imprint says?

E612

Oh never mind I know. Those are 5 mg opana and as far as I know are IR. Opana is twice as strong as oxycodone, so if you only snorted 1 pill, that would be the equivalent of 10 mg oxy. So you might wanna do a little more.

waiting on my goddamn heroin, sick as FCK

Apologies for the blurry pic

Coming down from lsd, been doing it too much lately, has little effect now. It went from being a mindfucking trip to just a buzz, like E or something. Anyone has any replacement suggestions?

Yes. Just got em. I asked the guy if they were cut with caffine or meth, and he said "I'll just say this: you can fall asleep on them".

Make me suspicious.

Just adding 10 mg of oxy isn't a lot at all.. that's what they prescribe for someone who had a tooth pulled. Just snort another one, or a half and keep bumping every half hour til you get desired result. Those 5 mg opana aren't too dangerous user. It's a nice find.

No idea what that means man... shit was he any more specific? Did he say it's molly? If it's good molly you can fall asleep afterwards if that's what he meant but I'd still double check.

Got them for 10 a pop too!

I was doing acid once a week for four months. 10 hits a pop. Used to blow my mind, but hardly did anything for me at the end. Haven't done any in almost a year. Would probably kill me at that dose now lol.

No worries. You're safe to do a bit more. Another one might take you where you need to be. Like I said 5 mg opana isn't too dangerous. Just keep in mind it's twice as strong as a 10 mg Percocet.

Just took 3 tabs of LSD, I'm ready for one crazy night

Nice man about time we got some psychs in this thread. Are you coming up yet?

Been clean close to a year (not my choice)

I miss my hallucinogenics.

Yeah I took them a good 25 min ago, just starting to feel something.

Ah sorry man. Nice trips though! How come you're forced to be clean?

He'll yeah dude. Listening to some good music? I recommend any kind of stoner metal.

>Auto
I've been honestly hooked on the oldies as of late. I've been bumping some Doors, but I'm open to anything man. Hit me up with some links

Moved to the Philippines. I dont believe i could get hallucinogens here (not popular) and if i could, i don't wanna end up dead from the police.

Usually id synthesize some lsa out of HWR or MG but both those are illegal plants in the Philippines

My kingdom for some ball trippery

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hIw7oeZKpZc
Heavy as shit but all positive vibes. Perfect album to escape to. Get lost in the riffs.

Dont get me started on shrooms

You build tolerance, 100 micrograms need about a week to reset, 10 hits is like 1 milligram, you prob need a month to start over.

However, first trip is first trip, nothing ever like it.

It was understood that they're " ecstasy'. I really don't know anything about them other than they make you super horny. That's why I think they're cut with meth.

This reminds me a lot of Funkadelic as in very nice guitar. You ever listened to Maggot Brain by Funkadelic?

If that's just too cerebral check this out. You WILL love this. Actually fuck the first link check this.m.youtube.com/watch?v=My8T8vTYaZ8

No but I'll check it out for sure!

Lol this americancucks taking their pussy chillpills, i inject heroin btw

Probably meth bombs then but I don't get the "you'll fall asleep" part

Its good shit man

I really am enjoying this, but I'll check out this other shit after I finish rolling this blunt.

d r u g s discord

im on some etizolam drops i mixed up just now 10mg/ml i took like a dropper full

wont be conscduotu for long watch me make an ass of myself

discord.gg/bp44v4s

That was just som anime shit

Dude sweet if you're enjoying it just keep on! I was afraid it might be a bit inaccessible but if you like it chill to that. It's a badass album.

Dude you're gonna be fucked... enjoy the next few days. Hope you have someone to take care of you

>Found on the side walk yesterday

Yeah man it was like a full eighth. Can't complain lol. Little dry but perfectly good.

The Subaru brand ecstasy is better

>still taking ecstasy
Dude what's the deal? Molly is so readily available why do people still take shady ass rolls?

Damn I never have luck like that and if I did find weed on the street it would be full of PCP or some shit

Any heroin addicts here?

To be fair, I was stupid and smoked it. I just lucked out and it happened to be breddy gud. I threw the rest in a jar with a little piece of moist tissue so it absorbs a bit of moisture and is as dry. It's definitely an indica dominant strain which is perfect for me.

Anyone on here got knowledge about methylphenidate?

Isn't that like bath salts or something?

It's the shit in Ritalin. I gotta have some advice with a first timer

Oh I used to have a bunch of that shit. It's less intense than adderal but that shit made me feel great. Also made me grind my teeth a ton. It's called "kiddie coke" for a reason. I found a bunch of old scrips of addy and Ritalin recently from when I was misdiagnosed with ADD as a teenager. Shit was SO cash.

Is that elvanse?
Yeah but is 54mg a good dose for someone who's 165cm and weighs 60kgs?

For a second I thought that was Percocet. Those muscle relaxers any good?

Codeine w/promethazine syrup mixxed in sprite. Going to have about 100mg of codeine, 150mg Promethazine, and fuck knows how much paracetamol(It in the syrup) And just smoking on some Jack Flash, packing massive bowls

54 mg suould be fine. You'll definitely feel good.

Not for me. It's for someone who's never tried the stuff