ITT: Musicans you'd be friends with

I think I would have gotten along with Elliott pretty well. We're both heroin addicts who worship the Beatles.

you'd wish

But would they be friends with you?

>brandon and lavren
she knew who he was and had connections with him and he threw it all away

Imagine being buddies with a guy as intimidating as Gira. He'd help me get back at all those jerks who bullied me in high school.

He just wouldn't like you

he needs to get over it, if it was real his chance is gone and people told him to lose weight, get himself together, and go after her. speaks volumes about how he goes through life and i have little empathy for him

Just imagineb

My dad fished with him

I bet he'd be a really good friend.

ITT: musicians who wouldn't be friends with you

This dude.

>sad
>acoustic guitar fingerpicking
>weed

pretty much nick drake at this point.

i like the fleet foxes guy, i looked through his ig once and he seems like an honest man

yung lean

Wait did nicky boy cheef?

do you talk like you have a sock in your mouth too

fuck ya dood.
motherfucker smoked a lot. That's the first thing I thought the first time I heard pink moon, other than it being sad as hell.

the dude smoked ALOT of weed and hash, and in his last years, he would allegedly just drop on by a friends house, barely say anything, and just smoke FAT joints on their couch and just...sit there....until he just left and went on doing his thing...

he's got his head so far up his own ass already but he's talented as all hell. looking forward to a 30 year old jacob

i bet he has some good secrets though

>You will never take bong rips and shoot the shit with Omar and Cedric

All my friends are already musicians. They don't make good friend desu

Hard to tell, you never know how do they behave in real life. But i'd like to have Mark Kozelek as a friend

>getting bullied in high school
Gira would hate you for being a weakling

Mac demarco

I'd probably just be annoying but he seems so cool that I'd want to be so badly

Seems really easy going

why is this a particularly desireale trait. Everyone in your life got a stick up their ass so you like people when they're chill?