Is it true that in Europe, there are places that are prohibited from selling alcohol on Sunday?

Is it true that in Europe, there are places that are prohibited from selling alcohol on Sunday?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lUYDaQjZoSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

I heard there are restrictions in Scandinavia, dunno if it's true.

Boose stores aren't open on sundays, normal stores are.

>there are places that are prohibited from selling alcohol on Sunday?
that'd be Utah t b h

booze

Pubs are allowed. Supermarkets arent.

We have lots of areas where you can't buy anything on sunday.

and texas and all the southern states

Yes. Also used to closed saturday untill a few years ago.

no

no

There are places like that all over the US.

>Map showing dry (red), wet (blue), and mixed (yellow) counties in the United States.

not here

I heard in the US there are states where they have nazi like regulations on where you can buy what kind of alcohol. I heard you can only buy it over the age of 21.

I'm surprised that there aren't more red and yellow cunties t'bh

I feel lied to, there aren't any dry counties in Indiana at all. There's also nowhere called Henrietta in Indiana. I guess "morton kansas" doesn't rhyme as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=lUYDaQjZoSw

Is it true that in Ametica, there are public places in which people are prohibited from drinking alcohol?

Yes, most localities have prohibitions against this. My town is one such place, and I support this policy. It's also illegal to be drunk in public in my town, a policy which I also support.

yep
the government monopoly is closed on sunday

21 is our drinking age. And the only REALLY bad place is utah, who have frankly retarded alcohol laws

>utah
Yeah, but any state with bullshit like package stores is kinda dumb to me. New Hampshire, I'm looking at you.

wtf i hate a lot of states now

land of freedom

In some towns in the Netherlands it is forbidden to open a shop on a sunday so, yes. However places that sell food are usually excluded, and these places usually sell alcohol too.

This is true in Oklahoma. Stores also have to close by 9. A blatant violation of the separation of church and state tbqh, but Oklahomans only care about limited government when it means they can fuck with the poor.

This is true in the American South too. Any region that's been fiercely cucked by Middle Eastern mythology seems to be like that.

I don't think that map is correct. None of the Mormon areas of Utah are dry? Northern Florida? Alabama? No.

Wine is part of the catholic rite, in some places sunday is all closed but if they are open and usually sell alcohol they sure will sell on sunday too

So that’s why you have lower alcohol consuption than we do.

I see a few counties that are yellow that should be blue.

You idiot. There is no place in America where drinking alcohol is illegal since the 21st Amendment. Local governments can ban sales and that is it.

Drinking alcohol in public, user.

Not in the UK as far as I know. When I was in Atlanta, they wouldn't sell liquor on a Sunday which was weird.

Spanish influence?