/Palmeiras/ general - Campeão Brasileiro 2016

Who /verdão/ here?

Are you guys ready to witness the greatest brazilian team winning being the champion once again?

ez 4 Jesus

Really rooting for you guys. Always loved Palmeiras and Vasco.

Congratulations for your 5th title

Dad?

>the greatest brazilian team
kek

E o Mundial que é bom, nada né?

Parabeins pelo penta de qualquer jeito

>some faggy argie win some title on boreball 2 back and forth edition
>10 thread 200 replies
>biggest team in the world wins his well deserved title
>1 thread 4 replies

>greatest team

lol no.

But try to not choke on Libertadores now.

>greatest brazilian team
>biggest team in the world

/r/ números de telefone de hospitais psiquiátricos

FLAMENGO WILL GET IT NEXT YEAR

JUST WAIT AND WATCH

>mundimeme

kek

Back to 55 with your shitty memes.

PALMEIRAS NÃO TEM MUNDIAL

Quando ganhar mundial seu timeco vai ter mais atenção.
LMAO

Botafogo will destroy GREMIO next week

# RUMOALIBERTADORES2017

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

EU AVISEI
>EU AVISEI
EU AVISEI
>EU AVISEI
EU AVISEI
>EU AVISEI
EU AVISEI
>EU AVISEI
EU AVISEI
>EU AVISEI
EU AVISEI
>EU AVISEI
EU AVISEI
>EU AVISEI
EU AVISEI
>EU AVISEI
EU AVISEI
>EU AVISEI
EU AVISEI
>EU AVISEI

>Pontos corridos.

>Implying we won't win exclusevely due to corinthians being shit

This.
Hopefully gremio, being the cup's champions, will let their subs play and Bota will win

ABPs UTERLLY AND ABSOLUTELY
B
T
F
O

>>Implying we won't win exclusevely due to corinthians being shit

A simple draw is enough, you will lose

Of Course

We didn't win vs ponte, with one more, home advantage and they had nothing to do this championship. I don't even know anymore. Corinthians losing/getting a tie is much more likely.

2017 will be our year, r-right guys?

The carioca will be ours, trust me guys
t.Eurico

>Eurico

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I figured that Botafogo would have a problem with small teams and that they are without what to do in the championship. This BRAZILIAN has already shown that Botafogo plays much better against big teams. The last chance is next week I still have hopes

>>>>>

Autism.

Botafogo is my backup team for when Vasco is officially over. I really hope you guys do okay

PRINT THIS IMAGE. BOTAFOGO WINS 2-1 AND CORINTHIANS WILL NOT WIN THE MARIES

Bota will go bankrupt sooner or later. It is following the very same steps of Portuguesa

So is this lad the answer to poop's prayers?

ATÉ O ANO QUE VEM MEU AMIGO
ATÉ O ANO QUE VEM...

Btws why we dont have Brazilian Soccer General here?

FLAMENGO WILL GIVE IT BACK TO PALMEIRAS IN LIBERTADORES NEXT YEAR

what did globoesporte.com mean by this?

Patrician taste, Manoel. Avoid favela.

Fucking this. Why Botafogo have to fuck it up in the last rounds EVERY YEAR?

At least we know Corinthians is shit and probably won't beat cruzeiro.

because that belongs in >>an

>an

Nice Try, Bad in soccer

PEDE DESCULPA.

Who /AUP/ here?

U wot m8?

Fox Deportes, lad

Parabens pelo Penta-Campeonato

>inter next match is against fluminense

they will not get relegated this year

CEP admnistration is trying to revert this, they've already paid 30m+ this year in debts with a reduced budget because we just got from serie b. Hopefully they don't get bankrupt anytime soon, hopefully they get their own Paulo Nobre.
>Vitoria AND Sport have to win in case Inter wins
But they have the odds in their favor, they both play at home vs teams that don't want to play(palmeiras and figueirense), and fluminense is not that shit, they can snag a tie at home.
We don't have that many people interested on our soccer, just epl/la liga/bundes bandwagoners. Sometimes they coome here because they don't want to hear about the national league.

Well we can create some test threads, at least in Copa do Brasil live tread that i did last year was pretty good tho (also the game was awsome)

they need cheer for Sport tie and Vitoria Win

they gonna be relegated...

We should have a /sudaca/ general tbf, showing info of all the leagues to be honest

Como é bom rir da cara desse frouxo mais uma vez! Dale porco CAMPEONES!

btw I think Palmeiras will save Internacional in the last round...

Yeah that's a good idea.

Éderson - São Paulo
Jonas - Guarani
Luisão - Cruzeiro

Eh, I don't really care I suppose