Has anyone experienced something paranormal or said to be conspiracy/A hoax?

Has anyone experienced something paranormal or said to be conspiracy/A hoax?

> I've heard The Hum
> Multiple times
> Believe me or not idk

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium-vapor_lamp
youtube.com/watch?v=u4hzVpYAP-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That was just a tumor in your brain pressing on some nerve endings.

Everywhere I live lightbulbs flicker and die out every other week

wtf's the hum

i hear the ringing, idiot doctor says it's tinnitus but i know it's aliens trying to communicate with me in high frequency

ive heard doges howl then someone dies.
or gets killed on not a long radius.

I once felt like I had schizophrenia because I kept hearing screams in my sleep and it was getting severe. One day they stopped, I wish I could still hear them because i felt some comfort.

Could be coincidence too since dogs howl farely often in suburban areas.

There is a paranormal board. You'd probably get many more responses. Who knows, maybe a thread already exists full of what you're looking for.

/thread

I poked and I stroked until my wrist went numb, but I still didn't hear no dynamo hum.

Do you live in the ghetto?

Not really two blocks from here first this guy died doges howling at night, then this other guy died, then my dad died, a month later ah friend of my dad died lets say two months, then after that this old guy died a month died later died, then this guy got whacked a block over, pretty creepy stuff.
anyway today the same doges were howling at 6 pm today sounds creepy as fuck anyway I do a prayer and they shut up.

no I remember it was like 7 almost 8 not 6.

Has anyone noticed some street lights turn off when they walk near them? Is there some safety feature that my fat ass is setting off underground or something?

>anyway today the same doges were howling at 6 pm today sounds creepy as fuck
Don't ask who the the doge howls for, it howls for thee

>heard the hum
I doubt it fag thats just ringing in your ears

I saw a UFO when I was 5 or 6 years old

Like light poles when youre walking they turn off behind you ? yeah I have not sure what it is do.
just like creepy

X is straight up shitpost garbage. But goodluck

Street lights use low-pressure sodium (yellow light) or high-pressure sodium (bluish-white light). These cycle into lower power mode periodically. If they happen to as you approach, that's a coincidence.

Seen ghosts/shadow people, demons and/or dragons, ufos, been abducted, can reliably experience prisoner's cinema, had prophetic visions, am able to perform a sort of automatic writing, altered my current reality psychically through LoA (not to be confused with loa) and am empathically entwined with the emotional states of others. Not much, but it makes life more colorful.

what is Hum OP?

I dont beleive in anything supernatural or anything, but i did see some weird animal thing that I can't explain

A strong aura will do that.

Saw this on the sky, it was moving slowly and without any noise.
Belive in aliens since then.

Government made

bwahahahah i fucking lol'd

with alium fronds

I actually dont think so, im Catholic and do a lot of prayer but there are a lot of people over here that pray to death, or something else this person who does that ritual sorta like santeria said I had death on my hands or something like that I was like dont involve me into that.
it is not scary for me but it is kinda of creepy

That shit happens to me all the time. Street lights turn on or off just as I'm about to go under them.

About 8 years ago in high school, a group of friends and I were walking around late at night. Me and one of my friends happened to be looking up at the same time when we see a bright light beam across the sky in a zig zag like pattern. To this day we both think it was a ufo.

or maybe it your time has come for maybe one of you ? probably a car accident or something much worse ?

me too, got such a fright I dropped the bong

>> I've heard The Hum

Congratulations, you've got Tinnitus.

Those are ducks.

Eye floaters

sounds legit

or maybe he howl cause got cock stuck in dry bitch and nuffink to do with him accident

Yeah but this isn't a once in a while thing. I mean I literally go out to buy new lightbulbs ever few weeks it's insane

Late one night while I was driving out by the airport I saw something with lights flying in the sky. I couldn't make out what it was, but it made a whooshing, roaring sound, like a jet.

A list of (rational) possible explanations:
Auditory hallucination or something "wrong" in the inner ear/brain
Bad breakers and circuits in the house
Coincidence
Schizophrenia
You're doing it wrong
Yeah, coincidence
They cycle on and off to save on electricity and bulb life, so coincidence
Remember what the U in UFO stands for. You dont know what it was so no need to bring it up ever again.
Youre in serious need of a reality check or youre full of shit
Flares
Remember what the U in UFO stands for. You dont know what it was so no need to bring it up ever again.

you ever like shove a light bulb up your anus?

catholics are some of the most gullible and stupid people on the planet just like muslime. Stop being a suspicious, paranoid dickwad and live in your reality not your fucking dreamtime make believe

You didn't seem to read the part where I said LIGHTBULBS BREAK EVERYWHERE I LIVE. I've lived in 2 houses and 3 appartments and this keeps happening

Do you have clean hands when you put in the new bulbs?

try buying a different brand.

Hope what you desire to me God makes it double.
Sleep tight

it was probably a boeing ufo

Oh then its definitely a demon following you around. They love ruining light bulbs and making you spend money on them

I've been wasting money on this problem for over a decade but thank you so much for the two most obvious tips you could possibly give! I figured it'd just go away if I kept throwing some fucking money at it! You guys are retards

>Lived in a house with a ghost it threw a street sign off of a mantle. No way it could have just fallen (street signs are very heavy).
>Saw a UFO near Thousand Palms Marine Base
>See Shadowpeople in my neighborhood, and my GF and friends report the same
>regularly have precognitive dreams
>Once got lost for an hour while hiking, walked around and ended up in the exact same place as I started, and there was an eagle watching me the whole time.
>I can hear ultrasonic sounds (like rodent sonic repellant) so I hear weird shit all the time

It's legit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium-vapor_lamp

youtube.com/watch?v=u4hzVpYAP-U

>be me, 18, just moved in w gf
>Earlier in the day, she had been watching Smallville on her laptop at a completely reasonable volume in the kitchen down the hall from her bedroom
>After sexy time she was asleep, I was laying in bed still awake, more or less just admiring her body
>Finally drift off into a somewhat uncomfortable and inconsistent sleep, bed was small
>Hear movement of chairs on tile in the kitchen, half asleep don't really think much of it, knew apartment door was locked and everything
>Slightly drift back to sleep
>All of the sudden.. SOMEBODY SAAAAVE MEEEEEE!!!!
>fucking Smallville theme playing at full blast super fucking loud, didn't even know shitty laptop speakers had this kind of capability
>Freak the fuck out, run into the kitchen naked, one chair was in front of the oven, nowhere near the table
>Laptop is closed, screen off, still blasting the music
>Open laptop, hold power button, turn that shit off
>Get back into bed terrified.

I have some creepy stories about this apartment if y'all want more.

I saw that too, it was couple of years ago and it didn't disappear until like 30 minutes later. It looked like actual fire balls make a specific shape and keeping it while flying

>whole bunch of paranormal shit happened to me when I was 17.

Or so I thought. Turns out I was experiencing a powerful manic episode.

Bipolarfag.

Oh well.

A girl smiled at me earlier today, it was pretty out there.

Ausfag here. I've heard the hum before also.
Heard it again on Saturday morning around 3 am.

I use to have prophetic visions. Ive seen a red planet in the sky about 10 times the size of the moon. Not sure if it was mars or a newly born moon, or perhaps another celestial body. pretty crazy shit.