twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ayo my name andre welcome to my world nigga

Holy fuck the Beatles are still the best band ever

youtube.com/watch?v=HSry5-qfVFs
How did they predict it, Sup Forums?

>in the year 3030 everyone wants to be a DJ

THE

YO IT'S ALMOST THREE THOUSAND THIRTY, I WANT YA'LL TO MEET DELTRON ZERO

01010100 01001000 01000101 00100000 01000110 01000001 01000011 01010100 00100000 01010100 01001000 01000001 01010100

>3000
>listening to music

Yo i cant wait for RTJ276

Happy 1078 birthday Betty!

just took this pic of Lauren Mayberry at the chvrches concert

no it isn't it is the year 2017 you have been misinformed

Yeezus is yet to be topped

Lol Jeff Mangum finally released a new album this year

Is she fucking a fan?

What the fuck, The Beatles is the best fucking band.

Jai Paul hasn't dropped his debut yet

How the hell is Steve Howe still alive???

Especially Holo-Lennon and his role in finally brokering the peace between Israel and Palestine in the year 2376 after a coalition of 100,000 angered musicians attacked Israel simultaneously

2/10, barely qualifies as "music".

this makes me sad, Jasmine and BTSTU has been played like 300 times by me

youtu.be/HSry5-qfVFs

Who the hell is Kanye West? My music teacher played some of his music when discussing music in the 21st century, but I can't find anything about him. What should I do?

poor b8

damn wtf???!?!?!?!!

Your music teacher is a retarded homunculus and should show you the true masterpiece of the 21st century
"Peek a Boo pt.2 ft. Xxxtentacion: return of da pussy players" ft. XXXTENTACION which was released in 2022.

remember when this board wasn't shit?
me neither xdxdxdxdxdx

Dubs and this year FINALLY dies Brian Wilson

Post it then I'm interested, I'm only allowed to listen to an hour of music everyday and want to hear something that sounds classical.

*teleports*

Rick: Hey m..Morty *burps* l..look! it's the year 3000, just think about that... think about it looooong and hard Morty (bleeep) 3000, c...can you believe it??

Morty: Y..yeah Rick that's really... that's really crazy

Rick: You know wh...what music they (burp) listen to in the year 3000 Morty? It's...it's just... it's just farts Morty, that's it (burp) (bleep) f...farts, th...the Cromulons looove their farts Morty, there's, there's techno farts, slooow farts and really quick farts Morty, there's... there's even fourth dimensional farts Morty, the (burp) farts of fourth dimensional aliens, y...you can't even hear them, but they're... they're farting riiight into your ears Morty (burp) fourth dimension... riiiiight into your ears... that's not even the worst part Morty y...you know what else they listen to in the... in the year 3000... year of our lord Morty?

Morty: No Riiick what.. what do they listen to... in the year 3000?

Rick: Kanye West, he's... he's still the greatest of all time, Morty

Morty: Gee, Rick, that... I didn't expect that

Rick: Well M..Morty... Th...that's the waaaaaaay the news goes

WOOBALOOBA-DUB-A-DUB

I can't believe Brian is 1057 and still going strong.

fpbp

I'm so glad we don't gotta need to tell the truth or tell no lies Everything you think, do, and say is in the pill you took today. Have you taken the pills user?

I can't unfortunately due to it being recorded before the Era of Audiocalyptica and it wasn't one of the records that survived. It is on sheet music now and can be only be played live and recorded. Here is an excerpt
Peek a boo pussy nigga yuh
C B
Gainy 807. Gainy 807
Kick. Snare
Peeka peeka peeka choooo
C. C. B. C#
Previous rhytmic pattern ( used to be called beat, now called niggaspeak)

I was thinking about it before i went to sleep, what would music be like in the future.
Maybe all the genres would fuse together and be played on DAWS.

Then that would get boring and people would start making classical music again ironically.

A little ludwig van.

I was cured alright.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TOMORROWWW

That fucking sucks, maybe I can convince my music teacher to have us play it in class sometime. It might be something he's into.

>everyone talking about 20th/21st century hip-hop over Rock and Electronic sounds
C'mon why the FUCK would you listen to that? Of course none of you shits ever leave the pod and think listening to those jank ass artifacts can improve your flow. I feel bad though, I rose up to a managerial position at work by freestyling the fuck out and understand none of you have the mental capacity for that life. You probably stumble over your little ditty when dealing with the pizza guy lmao. It's what they say I guess, Sup Forums is for those special few retards who learned to talk but not to rap.

even if this was ironic, you must end your life ASAP

The teachers who work in the Neo Music Program clearly lack any skill and are only instructed to play the popular music of the day, not even teach. UL Beams Pt.4 of Life of Pablo (ii) is a standard. It sold 20,000,000 units(the album)which now would be 1200 Gigatera Units, and while it didn't survive, was recorded to be popular, so it is now taught while underground masterpieces such as Peek a Boo ii dont get the recognition they deserve.

Don't listen to these guys, not much has changed

Except for the whole living underwater thing

A full cover of Dark Side of the Moon. Enjoy.

soundcloud.com/christopher-williams-437585298/the-chris-side-of-the-moon

Jay Electronica says his album will come out in 1 year! Can't wait!

SORRY TO INTERRUPT THIS THREAD. thought i was posting a new thread. i swear i'm not trying to interrupt threads advertising shit, that was a genuine accident. mods please no ban

itt: artists who were ahead of their time
I'll start
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6fldyHVOsA

My grandfather just got arrested for talking about the "old times" again and is about to be executed.

Music for this feel? Nothing over ten minutes though, my hour of music is almost up for the day.

here's a classical piece for that feel, don't tell the neo-proto-cyber-police
youtube.com/watch?v=ybGOT4d2Hs8

Thanks user, I might as well go through my grandfather's music collection, there's a lot of ancient shit in there.

>IN THE YEAR 3535

Over a thousand years after that album dropped and we still don't have the technology Del was talking about, what the fuck scientists

that was a crazy christmas

Dubs and he'll be fine for another year

came here to post this

ITT: Deltron 3030 circlejerk

I still can't believe that he consumed Mike Love's soul to gain immortality.

Things happening in 3000
>we live underwater
>our great great grand parents know we'd do fine
>girls have star wars hairdos
>they also float
I'm not proud of this desu

>tfw my city's government finally lifted the ban on "hurtful material" and I can finally listen to the albums I've collected over the years without fear of being arrested

Feels good man

Same

Holy shit I finally earned enough credits to buy a govenrment-approved song from the Division of Music. Should I get "I Love You" or "Dance Party"?

if dubs he finally dies this winter solstice

fucking kek. came here to post this.

what the fuck is this shit version? An insult to Busted tbhfamily

youtube.com/watch?v=Tu7HoGZaspo

here's one that people in burgerland can actually watch
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCPUI1ShHx4

يلارسئكسءئرريسج ؤيرلالتتت

Didn't the jonas brothers cover a lot of their songs?

dude it's the year 3000

I found this obscure band from the 2000s called Radiohead. Apparently people expected them to become like the next beatles.
lol can you imagine? They just play some generic alt rock with some 'quirky' production tricks

boy i sure am glad white people are extinct

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still IN THE YEAR 3000 blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved EVEN TODAY IN THE YEAR 3000. In a sense, the Beatles are emblematic of the status of rock criticism as a whole: too much attention paid to commercial phenomena (be it grunge or U2) and too little to the merits of real musicians. If somebody composes the most divine music but no major label picks him up and sells him around the world, a lot of rock critics will ignore him. If a major label picks up a musician who is as stereotyped as can be but launches her or him worldwide, your average critic will waste rivers of ink on her or him. This is the sad status of rock criticism IN THE YEAR 3000: rock critics are basically publicists working for major labels, distributors and record stores.

This

>Be scaruffi
>Write "If somebody composes the most divine music but no major label picks him up and sells him around the world, a lot of rock critics will ignore him. If a major label picks up a musician who is as stereotyped as can be but launches her or him worldwide, your average critic will waste rivers of ink on her or him. This is the sad status of rock criticism."
>Praise Spiderland, because Steve Albini said it was great and like really influentual and stuff

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES GUILLOTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE YUH!

Thread sadly memified, but on topic: that album is an amazing mix of scifi and rebellious themes. Thank you for that Del

Not much has changed but we live underwater

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

FACT

It's the year 3030...

how the fuck does he live so long

2525 master race reporting in, m'lady
youtube.com/watch?v=vdSqLfuRN18

>I GOT I GOT I GOT I GOT

THAT

So I was browsing website archives and I found this weird website called 'Sup Forums'. Judging from the final posts It got shut down after the first tranny liberal president Hilltop started the whole Internet censorship on 2025. Looked at it more the site immigranted to .onion but the final nail in the coffin was the CEOs started the whole pay for website bundles and web browsers.

Love you, user.