Every year, 15,000 native German convert to Islam. It's a worldwide record. To compare, in France it's 3,500

Every year, 15,000 native German convert to Islam. It's a worldwide record. To compare, in France it's 3,500.

Germanistan confirmed kek

>3,500.
Bullshit

No French convert to shitslam

wtf I love Germanistan now

it's probably 70% women who want to be able to post about it on facebook so everyone will think they're super brave and progressive and feminist, and 30% guys with mental illness wanting a reason to murder

>Being German
>Giving up nazims
>Going full Islamic republic instead

Why Am I not surprised?

You know what to do.

4th reich will be caliphate

>2039
>the knights of the islamic order will conquer land in the east to forcibly convert the infidels who live there

Ah yes history always repeats itself.

It's the religion of peace.
We are helping to make this world a better place faster.

nice source, have a (You)

Suprised about the low number, since it's the German government pushing for a cultural shift to Turkic.
And Germaymays are extremely sheepish.

We are warrior people. You wouldnt understand you fucking frenchcuck

Y E S

>4th reich will be a sucessor

uh

yeah?

If islam takes over and bans all the sjw leftist cuckery I may convert for lulz

It's either one extreme or the other with Germans

Islam is the new youth culture. If you don't join, you're a square and a dirty alman.

Reminder:
Middle eastern roaches count as Germans too.

It's not a surprise that the number of islamshits is getting higher every year if your country is actually 40% roaches.

Good banter tho.

This. When everyone is dead, the world will be at peace.

It makes sense honestly. Germans love order and hierarchy, and that's what Islam is all about.

So like 0.01%? Wow.

>converting to islam or really any religion other than catholicism

How would that change anything if there's also ~4th gen algerians with french nationalities?

4 gen mean 100 years, algayrians are invading us since 70' which mean 2 gen
anyway
keep fucking the brown holes that are your women while you can cause you'll soon starve to death
you subhuman ungrateful mongrels don't deserve our support, we should have sided with kikes and nuked you and sent nigger to rape your women

Not really, there's no order nor hierarchy in islam, it's all about peer pressure from retards trying to double down on their devoutness

Oh wow someone's very assblasted I see :') Wonderful, I wonder where exactly algerians touched you ahaha?

Probably raped him. Algerians do those sorts of things.

>wanting a reason to murder
or marrying little aisha

absolutely halal

because frogs were already muslim

>Algerians do those sorts of things.
*every muslim

Soon in your country, axmed

LMAO

LMAO 2

L(ondon)MAO

It sure is legit info from credible sources.

L(ondon)MAO 2

L(ondon)MAO 3

>Just 15.000
No

Just how many pictures do you have like this saved on your computer you autist, holy shit lol? How can you be so obsessed? You realize I can find way more pictures of white women with black men but I don't have a whole gallery of them because I'm not spending my lifetime attempting to trigger people on "le nogs are takin ur womens!"? Pathetiiiiiiiiiic.

*Every nigger

Every second, 50 million native Germans convert to Islam. It's a historical record.

source: the same as OP (his ass)

British Women

It comforts me to think that one day these people will probably end up in a gas chamber or with a bullet in their brains

This is what happens when you abandon your religion and try to be atheist.

Alhamdulilah