Alright Sup Forums im broken literally, it's 8.48 Am here and I'm already drinking whiskey...

alright Sup Forums im broken literally, it's 8.48 Am here and I'm already drinking whiskey, yes you guessed it it's a girl before you say get over it hear me out, i've been with this girl for like 8 years and i really believed i would spend my life with her, i invested money time , shit i can't get back, and now she left and she's already started seeing someone else, i just can't understand if you really love someone how could you get over him so easily and so rapidly?
I can't stop thinking about her i dream about her everywhere i go i see her, so i started drinking to numb the pain, should i try to get her back? or let her with her new fuckboy and get over it?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bp44v4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're a fuckin bipolar depressed degenerate loser just like us

discord.gg/bp44v4s

drink some bleach

Irish?

hahahah what a fucking loser who cares about a fucking girl dude lolol xdxd

Did she say, why she left you? In my relationship I always told my friend, that we have to spend more time together... Over and over again. And when I left, he was absolutly surprised...did she say something, what she is missing in your relationship?

Your own fault for thinking the relationship will last forever.

Get a new hobby or something.
Why don't you just appreciate your new freedom and time and the fact that you've got one less moneydrain in your life?

at this point of my life, i'll consider this actually

Dont look back user, the fact she has a new dude means that shes been seeing/flirting with him while you were in a relationship. Fuck that hoe! Shes been contemplating to dump you for a while and thats why she's not heartbroken and you are. Sneaky cunt

no she just said it wasnt working out, literally that's all, now i'm here wondering wtf did i do wrong

Beta virgins

That's the way women can feel about shoes. You're going to have to get over her, then get over feeling sorry for yourself. Try tinder. Get a dog. Get back in shape and move on. Booze just helps you wallow in self pity.

you know the thing is she actually started talking with this new guy like a month ago ad they know each other from high, at first i thought oh well just a friend guess what

>Try tinder

Me and my wife has reached a consensus about talking to the other gender, its ALWAYS sexual. Why would another guy want to be "friends" with your gf? Would you want to be "friends" with someones gf without wanting to poke your donger in her? The same goes the other way, girls are more stealthy tho but my wife confirms it.

how'd u know?

>your wife

She didn't get over it rapidly, women are notorious for considering breakups for ages.
For her when she breaks up, it has probably been over for months already.

You just need to get laid, then it will be a lot easier to get over her. She has already found someone else, she's not interested in getting back with you so you will only look like a pathetic loser if you try to get her back.

Yes, me and my wife

Dubs of truth!

i started seeing this girl not long ago from work, pretty sweet girl but i just feel empty when im with her but maybe i need more time

Glad you have found each other

tl;dr. Sounds irrelevant and stupid.

Fellow marriedfag here. Yes, some of us are on Sup Forums.

Love my wife. Married for years.

That being said, I'm currently chatting up an 18yo Vietnamese chick who I will likely fuck if she's dtf.

(Spoiler alert: she won't be.)

Just don't jump head first into another serious relationship op. You should allow yourself to morn what was, as long as you don't wallow in it for ages.

Women break up in a very different way user. I'm gonna be real with you. She may have just broken up with you bust she started the process several weeks ago. They decide they are not happy and start to make themselves "available" again. They are more open to other men flirting with them and will even flirt around themselves. They will start to hide these things from you. You will see them tilting their phone away. Someone will get through. Make them feel good. They will think, man, user used to make me feel like that.

Then they will invest emotionally in this other person. Then they will finally break up with you. So the reason women can move on so quickly is that they start well before they let you know. Look back and I'm sure that you can see this happening. The distancing. Maybe even the lying if she wasn't sneaky enough.

I know it sucks man. Same shit happened to me with a girl I was with for 7 years. Just stay strong. Find a hobby. Take it day by day.

Is this a pasta or do you actually wait around for heartbroken guys, to share it?
I think I've read this 3 times now, in 3 different threads.

Hey op. 40yo here.

Forget about her. Srsly. Ghost.

No contact. No "let's be friends" bullshit. Block her. Pretend that she died. The girl you used to love, that person, that personality was destroyed by a brain tumor. The mind in that old body is not her anymore. If she has any of your property, get it back ASAP. If you have any of hers, give it back ASAP.

And then DROP her from your life.

It doesn't matter what "you did". She's done. You WILL NOT get her back, no matter how hard you try. Any attempts to do so will only humiliate you further.

I don't give a shit if it was 8 years or 18, she was not THE ONE.

Protip: there is no such thing as "THE ONE". Eventually you might meet someone who is a perfect match for you, the romantic partner you thought this bitch was.

But please, for your own mental health, disabuse yourself off the notion that there is literally only one other soulmate out there for you. There are millions of potential "soulmates".

But for now, take some you-time. Get your shit together. Grieve for the loss of the relationship, the loss of her (She's dead, remember?) and then put your life back together without her. You might find someone next month it next year.

And it will the better.

Also, don't try to get revenge. You can't get revenge on a dead woman.

Third reminder: she's dead. Move on. Block. No contact. Move on.

Pasta? I just typed that out. No idea what you mean. I never go in these threads. Just felt for user.

This shit is true though. The female mind is a different thing.

Google MGTOW and The Red Pill. Read the information and anecdotes by other anons.

Realize shit, and thank me later. You dodged a bullet user, cheer up.

I've read that before, heck I even paraphrased it in

Oh shit.... I'm totally a chick!

I mean, I have a penis and XY chromosomes and everything, but this is what I'm doing to my wife!

Stop it and fix things with your wife, you manwoman.

Then you're a fuck.

There is no way you've read that before. I just typed it out. Maybe a similar idea? But I just wrote that.

old pasta

Well, you've probably read words from several different redpilled guys.

No it's fucking not. I just typed that out. What are you two on about? It's truth.

But I remember that almost verbatim.
So similar though? that clearly pinged my pasta detector.

You guys are right, of course. :-(

I've already decided, if I fuck someone else, she's gonna be the hottest piece of ass I can find and when it's over, I'll an hero.

"Tits or gtfo" is the correct response to OP

Are you........... impaired.......... in some way?

That doesn't fix shit you dolt.
That'll just leave two people feeling bad after you are gone.
Communicate with you wife, make stuff work again or man up and get a divorce.
Getting some strange and then killing yourself is asinine.

I really do appreciate your guys support, thank you all

This.

you wanna see my tits?

You look like you get a lot of yeast infections. i bet the smell of old spit on your pillow case would make g.g. allen gag.

Maybe. I dunno why, but i thought OP was female

What's wrong with Tinder?

Yes

I was with my girl for 2 and a half years then I find on her phone she's saying I love you to someone else and to not text her cause I'm coming home. I got my shit and walked straight out no goodbyes no nothing. She still hits me up all the time but I just lead her on. I'm waiting for the perfect time to strike so she feels the pain I did

But if I'm dead, how anyone else feels will be irrelevant.

That being said, you're right on that score too. Feels bad, man.

nigga look at this way, you ate for 8 years till you got stuffed, let somebody enjoy the left overs

have you ever heard of a freudian slip?

you are a boy pretending to be a girl pretending to have been in a relationship.

grow up.

She still hits you up?? What could she possibly hit you up with?
'Hey, guessing you found out about the fact I was actually basically dating someone else as well when I was with you.. but what's new?'
Stupid ass bitch she has some nerve texting you man Ahaha so fucked up

If you care about anyone but yourself, dealing with your shit instead of leaving it behind is the thing to do.
Heck if you are set on dying, deal with your shit first and then die.

>see pic of girl
>automatically think op is claiming to be girl in pic

Marijuana: Not even once.

^This. Best metaphor for your experience tonight.

i never claimed i was a girl dafuq is wrong with u? where did i say this?

Let me guess, you're 12 so you've never had a relationship. Do you mommy and daddy have a pet, like a dog or a cat? Now imagine having to give away Spot to someone else. Spot will be happy with his new owner, but it's ok, you got to play with him for 8 years.

you are a terrible person

If I had to move and couldn't take Max with me, then yeah I think I'd be okay if I knew he was in a good home with someone I trust like Uncle Steven or somebody. I mean yeah, sure I'd miss him irregardless, but that would be better then him being out on the street or demolished in a animal shelter.

I know. :-(

women always find someone else before they leave. Fucking someone else helps her get over the guilt of fucking you over.

Face it, the guy has $5 more than you or another inch more. She has to justify [to herself ] the shitty way she did you.

Just accept that ,that's the way most women act. It doesn't change if they're 17 or 70. They know they're no match for us so, they lie and manipulate to get what they want.

Just being a woman is a state of un ethical being. Look at what Eve did to all of us.

All women are like Eve. If they'll lie to God they'll lie to you.

>how could you get over him so easily and so rapidly

She was seeing him while you were together. Sorry m8

>irregardless.
This must be bait.

>conflating girls with women
>citing ancient primitive Jewish creation myth as fact

Nigga, I'm a christfag and even I wouldn't be that retarded.

Full retard: Never go it.

>8 years together
>shes already with someone else

I'm sorry user but she was probably on the verge of cheating with this other guy. If she moved on that quick then she's been talking to her now bf while she was with you and he probably got to her.

But reevaluate yourself and your life. What did you do wrong? Where did you mess up?
>not blaming you but we all have faults and you were probably part of why she left

lolwhy?

He didn't fucking mess up mate, the fact grills always plan their moves in advance is not his fucking fault. Grills are cruel and selfish and do this shit literally all the time

Consider yourself lucky that, she didn't wait until you've accumulated wealth and kids. Then took you to court and took it all away while, you live in squalor.

At least that's the american way. A man goes to work and a woman goes shopping. Then, she finds a pretty boy valet and divorces your trustworthy ass and takes it all.

Never had to work a day in her life. I've raised kids by myself so, I know.Women don't do shit. they load a dishwasher and call a babysitter while, you work your ass off to fill her bank acct....if you have any luck at all you got some good pussy or a few selfless blowjobs.

the relationship was over long before that. women don't leave until they've found something better. she was still w/ you, but she had long since cared.

Bongmasta?

>literally

go jump from a high distance and come back when that's actually what you mean

That word creates a double negative, the ir means not and the less mean without.
When you say it, it would then end up meaning in regard to, instead of being a synonym to regardless.

he didn't say "physically" he obviously meant mentally

hey retard, women are girls if they never grow up. Just like lil boys play games with God.

You and Mr Tyson are morons. I study science and the Bible and they line up perfectly. That's also why i know more about life.

But, for all intensive purposes you knew what I meant, sooooo..........

>the personified tripplebait

Tell us more about how there's no such thing as gravity...

>intensive purposes
you're retarded, right?

>intensive purposes.
>SquintyEyedGoofy.jpg

no, he's just an idiot like you that doesn't understand how to use words...literally

Hard lesson. The more you invest in them, the less you have left to invest in yourself, which is what you should have been doing. Investing in a woman offers no return on investment. So in another 8 years, you'd have been used up completely, anyway. Be thankful she left you now, and not 8 years from now, married, with kids you'd never get to see again after the divorce, losing half your shit and spending the rest of your life slaving away to pay her to sit on her now fat ass.

since it's possible to break mentally, idk what your issue is

Isn't it obvious? His issue is that he too is mentally broken.

walterwhiteputtinghishandsupsayingyougotme.gif

Or maybe it's obvious wisdom and you're just imagining it's pasta. Women want security. The most secure choice is to never leave a man until a replacement is guaranteed. That's just logic.

Crying over a bitch cuz she's with an alpha and not your beta cuckold ass

Post her fucking nudes already, OP.

He doesn't have any. I'm sure he was too much of a - *ahem* - GENTLEMAN to take noodfotos of his lady.

Post nudes! My dick is so fucking hard rn. JUST DO IT!!!

You just described me op

A totaled car and 2 DUI charges in 29 days

Stop while you can

Also Celexa and a benzo will help

Not the best advice most likely but bottom line you really do just have to get over it.
It won't be easy and it could take a week or so or if you're the emotional type a month or so but bottom line just start doing shit like hanging with friends or going out to places or find some hobby you enjoy and waste your time and mental energy on that shit.
Chicks do this thing where they've already settled on the break up a week back so when they tell you its over they're innoculated from that pain whereas if you aren't paying attention this just sneaks up and bites you and you're left to deal with that pain alone.

Tl;dr get over it by doing shit you enjoy but don't expect it to be an instant process.

>a week or a month

can underage faggots please get the fuck off this board or stfu and not comment on any threads.

kys faggot

I like knowing people are seeing this