youtube.com/watch?v=RdX-swN9Tw8
youtube.com/watch?v=F0A7WtCj7yc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are memely.

I'm a cute little girl (male) :3

really makes you think

Post cute finn bois

manlier than scandis for sure youtube.com/watch?v=RdX-swN9Tw8

I always think that most of them here are like "that weird guy" from school times.

Arent we all

no

Manliness is a word without a definition.
Swedes think West African guys are manly even though they just pump & dump Swedish girls and live on welfare.
Wouldn't a real man act like a 50s ideal of manhood? Swedes will not agree.

Yes, but only in Finland and Japan do the entire country consist of "that wierd guy" from school times.

The hivemind is displeasured by foreigners talking disrespectfully of it.

Proceeding with counter insults referencing the military failures of germany and the perceived homosexuality of swedes.

I am a Greek

I have never met a finn,, so idk

Kek, can you go 5 seconds without meming yourself?

Do you think getting sexual satisfaction from seeing refugees is normal?
Swedish guys are very, very weird even if the cuckold fetishism is embraced by modern society.

>Do you think getting sexual satisfaction from seeing refugees is normal?

Why are Finns only able to argue in memes?

Yes Swedish guys are a bit awkward as well (all scandies are) but Finns take it to a whole other level, you are almost east asian tier.

Finns are the only people I know who consider Swedes to be talking too much.

Don't you have to be human to be manly?

>my memes are more real than your memes

But actually, it's our meme which is more real. Swedes were a race of dumb cucks that are going extinct by the second meanwhile Swedish autists instead complain on Sup Forums about Finns not being cool like Black guys.

You're using literal memes when he's using an old stereotype. Huge difference, guess which one is more real.

Nah, we just troll you since Finns still have massive hangups regarding Sweden. You get very emotional when the topic is brought up.

But then, maybe we would be as well if we had been ruled by another people for 500 years.

It's not a meme that Swedish guys love getting cuckolded. You're just insecure about admitting it because you're autistic. If you were born as some other nationality you would be laughing at Swedish cucks right about now.

>It's not a meme that Swedish guys love getting cuckolded.

The reason Swedes are letting in refugees are due to ideology, pride and arrogance.

You are confusing Sup Forums meme rethoric for truth. But then what would you expect from a Finn?

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Memeing anonymously online about Sweden however is ultimate proof of your self esteem.

Why Swedes and Finns fight here again? We are same people.

>are due to ideology, pride and arrogance.

So a typical swede? Add a bit of femininity to that and that makes a the stereotypical swede point to point.

>there's nothing wrong with us lol just memes

Yeah that is convincing. Meanwhile, Swedes go extinct a little bit more every second and millions of Swedish men find satisfaction in this thought. I do too, but I'm not a Swede.

>cuck cuck cuck cuck

Don't you have single other hobby you want to share with us?

I take Swedish arrogance over Finnish bitterness and anguish anyday, better for the soul

I clearly pointed out pride and arrogance as faults in the Swedish character. But as I have pointed out already, Finns are unable to argue without memeing or shitposting.

You are too emotional.

Brilliant display of autism. Let's not forget what this thread is about. It's about Finns not being Black, or MENA, or Mediterranean or anything else that Swedish men want to be cuckolded by.

Swedes hate the fact that Finns aren't swarthy or outgoing. It's a literal cuckold fetish thread.

Finns are very stubborn and will simply repeat the same thing over and over again.

STOP IT GUYS!!!

I started this thread beacuse I noticed that Finns seemed to have this delusion about being manly.

With their main argument being "beacuse Swedes are gay lol"

>muh arrogance

Swedish arrogance is also pride in black guys dicks inside their wives, because it's arrogance and humilation fetish are two sides of the same coin.

There is no universal definition of manliness. Men from different eras and regions behave according to different social customs.
Finnish manliness is linked with being a plain, working class man who is a good but strict father and gets emotional only over hockey.

Swedish manliness is linked with being an immigrant, living on welfare and fucking Swedish women.

Just stop, you're making your countrymen look like fedora tipping faggots. The Swede is right.

Finnish girls here in Sweden are well known coalburners.

What is the problem Pekka? Why do the mention of Sweden always stirr up such a reaction from Finns?

Care to enlighten me?

But it's factually accurate. Manliness isn't universal.
Since Finns aren't black guys we can't fit the Swedish ideal of manliness.

>working class people are manly
bättre folk don't need that
Swedes have a better way of living because their soul brings them happiness no matter what, it's better than the misery finns love to live in.

A large fraction of all women are whores. What matters is that Finns don't get off to self-humiliation like Swedish guys do.
Swedes get very aroused when they see interracial couples especially when the man is dark as coal.

The concept of "Manliness" is largely personal but there's a generally accepted truth: those that obsess over it, aren't.

don't bother, once a Finn have made up his mind about something he won't change his mind, he will just repeat the same meme endlessly.

To be fair though, this hyperautism is what won them the winter war.

And who made this thread? OP who tries to claim Swedes are manly because he is too autistic to understand that this is not the case. Swedish men are very feminine, moreso than a lot of the women there.

>OP who tries to claim Swedes are manly

nope, I know very well that this isn't the case

But my suspicions that Finns can't argue their manliness without having to resort to "Swedes being gay lol" where proven correct.

More so than Swedes

The first person to mention Swedes in this thread was a Finn.

Don't try to rationalize it, just be happy about being bättre folk.

What matters it that the Finnish definition of manliness is as I explained above.
That means that indeed a large fraction, majority for sure of Finnish men fit the ideal of manliness.
Also other things I didn't mention like military service are rites of manhood here.

It doesn't make any difference what Swedes think as their entire perspective on the world is distorted and perverted by cuckold fetishism, ideas about toxic masculinity rednecks and so forth.

>There is no universally accepted definition of manliness so you can't say that one country is manly and another isn't.
>But Swedes aren't manly.
Man can you even read your own posts.

And that's a memepost to the core. Then the swede threw a proper fit over it. But yes since the whole discussion is so absurd and personal, hypothetical and based on stereotypes, by them we are more "manly"

t: Other.

My opinion is based on my Finnish POV.
Matter of fact is however, that the Swedish and more recently German ideas about the cuckold provider are very unorthodox and would cause great disgust among every other culture.
Well, maybe not in America.

Don't know.
Why don't you come and see for yourself...

What is considered manly differ a bit from culture to culture, but the essentials tend to be the same.

Also, do Finns actualy believe in the cuckold fetishism memes? Do they not realise it is just rethoric meant to trigger Swedes.

no swede even replied to that post, the first one to get triggered where this guy

Well as long as you admit it's from your own perspective there's nothing wrong then. Although honestly I do agree with you.

Wait, is your cross bigger than ours?

How? You're the biggest heathens on the planet.

>but the essentials tend to be the same.

Nope. You associate manliness with the Black men who you want to be cuckolded by.

You despise Finns for not being swarthy and outgoing. You don't care the slightest about the traditional working father ideal which is central to our view on male's role in society.

Pisa scores and IQ tests tell us that Finns are supposed to be smart and educated.

Strange thing that it never seem to be the case when you encounter Finns for real, be it on the internet or IRL

What's the matter? Not smart enough to address my points?

You've made zero efforts to define these essentials and just make inane posts which contribute nothing to the discussion.

What is this manliness which Finnish working fathers are excluded from?

We conceal it very well :^)
Being socially awkward makes other people around you more confident, and it's easier for you to detect what they're up to.

Just stop posting, stupido.

Says the nation who's people have been jumping from heresy to heresy throught their entire written history

Get out of my country, Per-Göran.

>pls stop arguing better than swedish cucks

Your points are just shitposts and I am surprised that you actually believed this and where not just trying to trigger me.

Manliness is first and foremost not something that is negative or positive, it is neutral.

You can be very manly and yet be a very bad man. See criminal gangs.

Domination, strenght, hierarchy, competence, courage and honour are masculine ideals that are shared by almost all cultures.

a finnish working father can be manly, but he could also be a wimp. Not to mention that working fathers are not unique to Finnland

>finnish men

Who's ((((They))))?

Well your perspective is clearly disturbed by living in multicultural Sweden.

Criminals are parasites and degenerates. A guy who stops a rapist is more manly than the rapist.
A criminal is quite feminine in his natural habitat, the gas chamber or the electric chair as his life is stripped from him without any power to stop it.

for sure OP is a faggot

He got obviously carried away but so did you both. He pointed out something very well earlier.

You spouted similar shitpost tier memery and you actually believed it and then you both turned it into shouting match.

These are the people i browse this site with, i swear to god ikibey is sometimes more clever than you 2.

you shut up too.

>you shut up too
refer to t. other

Criminals fail in some areas of masculinity such as not being a parasite on society. But this doesn't mean that criminal gangs are highly masculine envirionments. Especially compared to your average family dad working a safe office job.

This does not mean that fathers can't be manly it is just that being a father is not an essential part of manhood in the same way that being a mother is essential to being a woman.

Finns and Swedes should never be in the same thread. I'm pretty sure it's the same two guys doing this shit every fucking time.

I like being naked with other men. What's manlier than that?

I did not make that post, it was another Swede. I agree that I began this thread with shitposting though.

and
also, Ikibey is a genius in his own right.

I bet there is one guy doing shitposting from proxies. What would be (((his))) agenda for this?

These are your own opinions and vividly colored by your experiences living in a country without a functional justice system.

If criminals are in jail for life, executed or castrated, they are denied the ability to reproduce thus they are conceptually the same as eunuchs and transgenders.

>i'm so sorry you had to see this

thread is shit post spurdo

(1) guy always stirring shit
(You)

>filarge.gif
FOR YOU

>These are your own opinions and vividly colored by your experiences living in a country without a functional justice system.

I grew up in a heavily feminised environment, I didnt come into contact with real "diversity" untill I entered high school.

>If criminals are in jail for life, executed or castrated, they are denied the ability to reproduce thus they are conceptually the same as eunuchs and transgenders.

just go back to shitposting, your serious arguments are somehow even dumber. Unless you are just trolling me right now.

=^______________^=

>I did not make that post, it was another Swede.

ops my bad, thought you refered to a post made by a swede, nvm

>What would be (((his))) agenda for this
Fuck off with your NRM bullshit. Swedes have never been our friends and never will be.

I legitimately think we should be executing up to 50-100 people every year to establish the rule of law.
Those who don't get executed should get long sentences in jail and their possible integration to society shouldn't be a consideration.

>Fuck off with your NRM bullshit. Swedes have never been our friends and never will be.

this, now please stop obsessing over us

Yes, the law is way too soft in western countries, scandinavian countries in particular

I agree desu. Criminals live on the alms of their betters, and are leeches on proper society. Their only claim to "manliness" is competing the game called King of the dungheap.

>Their only claim to "manliness"

Like said earlier, manliness can several different descriptions.

>these threads again

They say autism is linked to testosterone, so it stands to reason that Finland is the manliest.

I wounder what goes on over there when the Media is so girly quite.

Girls coloring hair black to avoid being raped... There are no men over there.

Kick Kebab out disolve Your government and Rejoin Your Arian brothers.

>Girls coloring hair black to avoid being raped

>I wounder what goes on over there when the Media is so girly quite.
>Girls coloring hair black to avoid being raped...

where did you imagine all of this