About to marathon this. What can I expect?

About to marathon this. What can I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?list=PL9Se5hRRfF99WC76uW95ovTfEgn5k6bpu&v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dank meems

THE WALRUS LOST

disappointment

regular dudes with big ass dicks

Rust being a mary sue and marty being completely worthless

Even so you can expect a great show.

>S1 babbies still this delusional
skip this borefest and go straight to s2, you will not regret it.

Lots of lawn mowing.

Ray, life is a flat circle, but it's hard to have a circlejerk if you all sit in a square. Caspere knew this.

A lot of dropped subplots and elements. It feels like a first draft of a story

You'll enjoy it a lot more if you stretch out the viewing. Say, one episode a day for a week. It just doesn't have the same impact binge-viewed.

>What can I expect?

expect to get your lawn mowed

a meme show favored by reddit

Its enjoyable, just don't expect a great finish that wraps everything up

Expect to see the best tits ever caught on TV/Film.

Rust moment threads were the greatest thing to come out of this series

files, Marty

>current year
>being a contrarian

>it's cool to go against the flow

What do you think the average IQ of this thread is, huh?

Great actors... for a TV show.

watch season 1 and pretend it was cancelled after that

Season 2 is GOAT comfy

They kill the guy but his relatives get off the hook.

Never saw what was good about it. Should probably give it another try

You'll watch a buddy comedy where two flawed cops become friends on their way to becoming True Detectives.

Rust is the Yellow Knight.

How bout you start asking the right goddam questions

Episode 5 transcends TV and becomes Kino.

Then start asking the right fucking questions

Way above average series, gritty half surreal midwest murder mystery. Elements of Silence of the Lambs meets mild Lovecraftian undertones, solid human drama with existential angst. Knows how to be funny too.

>Louisiana is Midwest

That's full fucking Dixie you retard.

Smelling a psycho's fear.

Watch The Night Of instead it's the superior show.

A good season with a mediocre ending and then a mediocre season with a good ending

>Way above average series

You're a funny guy.

green paint

just watch S2, it's a lot better.

I was going to spoil the ending of the case for you but I just realized I don't remember anything about it, and only really had a tenuous grasp on what was happening when it was actually new.

So fuck it.

Rust does fuck Marty's wife though.

This.

underrated kek

>mediocre ending

Please, S1 ending was perfect

Unless you're one of the manbabies sad there where no real ghosties

alcoholism celebrated

IN THE DUSTY MASON

Hey, it was Thursday and past noon

They don't get to interrupt that

memes

It's "from the dusty may sun" you retard

(you)

I remember something something my fingers run with blood

A LOOMING SHADOW GROWLS

YOU GOTTA KEEP THE DEVIL

WAY DOWN IN THE HOLE

Rust isn't a mary sue at all, he's a complete fuck-up in everything that doesn't pertain directly to his job

marty was right tbqvhwy

The best television show that's been made.

>the ending of season 2 was good

how does being autistic make you a mary sue

HIDDEN IN THE BRANCHES

You'll wish you didnt marathon it and rather watched one episode a month to make it last longer.

He's not autistic, just a massive edgelord because his daughter died

Don't marathon this show, at least don't watch more than 2 episodes a day. Take your time to digest it

theres quite literally nothing to digest

I remember watching the first season and it being around 3 am and i couldnt sleep and i got to pic related.
I just couldnt stop watching after that and just had to keep watching until morning came aroudn

ANDREW BIRD VERSION IS GOAT VERSION

Once you realize who the evil bad guys behind the scenes really are IRL, the show takes on a whole new level of awesome.

>this star has a 6 sided center, 6 triangles and 6 points
>666

>88
>HH
Truth Confirmed

kino

DDaddarios

9/10 because of the anticlimactic ending the whole green paint thing

but for me the greatest piece of television ever produced
mini-series are the future

There are 100 people with 0$, I took away from one of them 100 dollars and shared them equally between 99. I get 99 people with 1$ and one with -100$.
if the numbers is too provocative.
There are 100 people with 0$, I took away from one of them 10 dollars and shared them equally between 99. I get 99 people with 0,1$ and one with -10$.
It is not looks like something good by itself. Isn't an ideal situation when all are equal?
Before birth all hypothetical people are equal. All equally no suffer , equally no happy(0$). after the birth someone necessarily will suffer whole life, we can't prevent the birth of such a person, he is a byproduct of birth 99 happy people, the price, victim. We should stop make new people. Rust Cohl is right.

at that point i knew this show was kino

well if you count the bigger and smaller triangles, there are actually more than 6
so that pic is flawed as fuck

Did we really see Cohle's dick in that scene where he fucked Marty's wife?

>The struggle between the people and the hatred amongst them is being nurtured by very specific interested parties. It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other, that does not want them to have peace...

What did Rust mean by this?

If I could watch only one tv show for the first time again, it would be this.

Have fun OP

You definitely get one of these for that attempt

>yfw you were here for the season one live threads.

Daddario's mammarios.

I was here for the last 3 episodes

The Carcosa shit was the best

What was dropped? Because the Yellow King doesn't turn out to be 'real'?

>marathoning kino
its supposed to be savored user

Marty's daughter being possibly victim of the cult.

Parochial altruism is strong among human species.

what? you're reaching.
she showed early signs of sexuality and then she became a whore.
that's it.

HIDDEN IN THE BRANCHES OF THE POISON CREOLE SOUL

Was he shooting at God?

Its an interesting show. I like it and I think its pretty good, decent music and camera angles and plot blah blah blah but I dont really like any of the characters.

Apart from capturing criminals, marty is a piece of shit, hes got a nice family, beautiful wife, and he throws it all away, twice. Then Rust is a miserable fedora shit. Fair enough his daughter dying must be pretty bad but still, hes just too much of an asshole. A lot of good tv shows have characters you admire and think are cool and all that but in this one, theyre both shitheads.

He shoots in a sweeping circular motion, in an attempt to make a flat circle and stop time

He's an edgelord because of traumatic life experiences and the shit he did to escape said experiences. Which is a lot different from being an edgelord because you read a little Nietzsche when you were 13.

Understanding S1 and who the bad guys "were" should make understanding why S2 was shit much easier. Long story short, Pizza flew too close to the Sun and wanted to go even deeper in season 2. Certain people just couldn't have the best show on television be about a couple cops hunting down some spooky cult of societies elites who partake in insane orgies and rape and sacrifice children.

Caspere knew this

See
He was shooting at (((them)))

They were spot on about corrupt politicians and wealthy jewish elite having sex parties around southern CA with "instagram models" though.

youtube.com/watch?list=PL9Se5hRRfF99WC76uW95ovTfEgn5k6bpu&v=xdNZjxJ0ifg

The Jews really do run this country from behind a curtain of lies.

Maybe one day the goyim will wake up to what the jews and their useful idiot puppets are doing

It's fairly obvious. Look back through the ages. There have always been those wink wink nudge nudge jokes about the Jews totally and completely running Hollywood. And I guess that's ok. But whenever someone just flatout said it, that's bad.

Look at Gary Oldman. He made some off handed comment where he basically said, yeah, the Jews run Hollywood. Harmless statement. Everybody knows. Nothing anti-Semetic there. And then right away he's on Jimmy Kimmel giving the most nervous edgy apology I've ever seen, almost like he's spent the last days looking over his shoulder waiting to get killed. And now he's completely untouchable, his career in the tubes.

T-there has to be an archive somewhere, right?

And then not even that. Look at the aggressive smear campaign against Season 2. It didn't even stand a chance. "Critics" and reviewers were laying into it as soon as they could and never let up, not even after it was over. It was like absolutely everyone had to make sure that they shit all over True Detective season 2 for it's entire duration and then some. I've never seen such an aggressive hate campaign directed at a piece of media like that.

tbf real ghosties would've been more interesting than green paint and a shootout with a fat inbred retard. The hospital scenes were great, at least.

user, you've finally become the True Detective

So was this guy really the Yellow King?
I mean he was killed just because he lost some tapes, seems like if he was the "leader" he would have survived and not taken out for something like that

>480p

i took it from google, faggot

spoiller alert