Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z874yM9JMxg
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/suicide-squads-secret-drama-rushed-916693
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It'll still make bank.

Normies don't care about reviews.

but normies didnt go see BvS

???

It says it's the 46th highest grossing movie of all time.

>46th

JUST

>conglomerate wars

Can we stop. This is like when videogame fags argue over the xbox or the playstation.

Both are soulless corporate entities, neither care about you, and both suck.

b-b-but margot cares

I don't even know who that is, and I don't care.

Superhero comics are less childish than the movies. That is saying something.

marvel for 7 year olds dc for edgy 14 year olds. all of you lose since you are manchild baby faggots at the end of the day. waaahh wahh h spiderman is cooler than batmen waaah waaaah im a big baby

They've invested too much at this point to back down.
It's definetly the death-knell for non-A-List filmd like Cyborg or Shazam. Aquaman is doubtful now too.

>Tied for 7th highest budget
>get 46th best gross

Yeah, sooner or later WB will break a deal with Disney to produce their capeshit for them.

I wouldn't be surprised if they scrapped the entire thing after Justice League, Wonder Woman and Aquaman if they're bad.

I hate Marvel but holy shit DC going down in flames is glorious

I wouldn't be surprised if they try to work some deal with them. Sony screwed Spider-Man twice, the second time for being too eager to jump in the hype train (same as WB doing right now), and now it's being handfed.

Is Aquaman a sure thing? I don't think they started filming yet. If they want they could can it, unlike WW and JL.

It's just getting started. Suicide Squad's the last movie put in the can by the old regime before the big shakeup at WB.

Hopefully Geoff Johns will steer Wonder Woman and Justice League right.

It's further along production than Flash and Cyborg if that means anything.

I just hope Marvel will follow them with their shitty movies too

They need to do a Power Girl movie.

Isn't the filming for WW already done? They might shoot themselves in the foot yet again by forcing a bunch of reshoots that ultimately make it worse.

They'll keep trying, and Marvel will keep winning

what the fuck is this

Rocky 4

pretty much yeah

>Shooting it from above to suggest ass

Scorsese you bastardo

They need to modify the score for SS

>29%

Are you retarded? Normies are fucking sheep, of course they care about reviews.

Seriously go ask the first Chad you see what his favorite movie of all time is. 9/10 times he'll say Citizen Kane because "muh rotten tomatoes score told me it was gewd"

Where are her hips?

Inb4 Disney buys critics/Disney bought RT eventhough it's a Time Warner ccompany.

You sound like you haven't met people and go by what you read on the Internet.

>Chad
>Citizen Kane
>9/10 times

what now

Who are these hypothetical normies you guys always talk about? Most of my friends are normie as fuck and they always check RT and Metacritic. They also certainly know the difference between Marvel and DC.

Hopefully.

The fewer studios making capeshit blockbusters the better.

it was the biggest dc hype and didnt even get past the 20th mark. everything after will get relatively less hype.

It was never a thing in the first place.

>Ultron
>Fresh
Dismissed.

what the fuck are they doing wrong? How do they keep fucking up like this?

Damn. I hate all comic books movies being turned out nowadays, but it's almost embarassing what's happening to DC. Marvel makes terribly bland films and DC just makes boring ones.

I just hope Marvel starts getting the bad press that DC's getting soon and we can be done with this whole trend.

They had bad press in 2015, too bad it started after AOI was released.

I agree with all the criticisms the paid-off critics are throwing at DC, what I don't like is that atrocious capeshit made by the Mouse get a pass. I mean I have LITERALLY read people here defending GotG for fuck sake

GotG is fantastic.

Hopefully not, it's been hilarious watching the fanboys weep and moan about conspiracies, corruption and this one film critic Mr. Rotte N. Tomato annd his blatant anti-DC bias, lol.

Can't wait for all the alt-right DCucks bending them selves backwards to defend the feminist epos that is Wonder Woman, hahaha.

Lol, that's hilarious. Poor DCucks, hahahaha.

CIAEU?

Jesus fucking christ

Oh my sweet baby Jesus, SS and BvS combined is still worse than Marvel's lowest score. This is simply hilarious.

Who, by the way, also loves GotG.

GotG is pretty good though

What's wrong with GotG?

The shit is WB is trying too hard to emulate the MCU's success instead of creating something on their own for the sake of telling a story.
Tryhards are always going to fail, user.

If they are smart Wonder Woman will be the sole dc flick next year. Justice league should be delayed till summer 2018 while George Millar and a script Doctor fix it.

Cancel aquaman and flash. Move up batman solo

GotG is a perfectly fine comedy blockbuster.

Thor shouldn't be that high

Only thing worse than faggots overrating Marvel is faggots like you who spew your Oh, it's Disney, just be shit nonsense.

At some point you just have to come to terms with the fact that the rest of the world isn't always wrong and out to spite you, but rather that you just happen to have really shit taste.

reminder RT is owned by WB you dumb DCuck

GotG is a perfectly fine action scifi meme movie that doesn't take itself too serious. It's fun, well acted and well directed, and last but not least it isn't boring.

Reshoots and boneheaded last-minute editing decisions mostly. Judging from the BvS ultimate cut, it's clear that each director has a vision for their films but are continually interfered with by WB executives at inappropriate times. If they would simply let these people do their jobs I've no doubt the DC franchise would be in a far better shape than it is now.

>he fell for the "GotG is bad" shitposting meme

reminder

Chad does not know what citizen kane is and checks imdb scores at best

>board tourist tries to fit in episode

>why won't these studios let me put out a 4 1/2 hour long capeshit movie

The new independence day was truly horrible. I usually like the cheesy, samey Emmerich's movies but this one is really horrible.
From acting, through script, special effects to horrible editing - everything sucks. The movie is pure shit.

>dat 92 on THE AVENGERS
feels good man

A lower earning but critically well received 4 1/2 hour capeshit flick will still do far more good for the brand than a financially successful but critically panned 2 1/2 hour flick.

Length isn't the problem with SS, BvS was shat on so WB went back and tried to add more humor and took the final cut away from Ayer.

Yeah as always you Marvelcucks think you're better. Both you and the critics are whiney fucking babies. Maybe when you're ready to see some real art in cinematic form you'll see you were wrong about DC but until then have fun with your kiddie capeshit happy meal movies.

I'll be over here enjoying some real movies.

GotG is trash

I don't care about the extended universe, all i want is the solo Batfleck movie.

GotG is a great film.

APOLOGIZE

The DCEU is dead

Bury it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z874yM9JMxg

No, it wouldn't, simply because there are only so many times you could show a flick that long. When you have to recoup half a bill to break even, that isn't going to swing.

How do you really know that? Shit was changed, yes. Whether for the better or worse is up for debate.

>How do you really know that?

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/suicide-squads-secret-drama-rushed-916693

Honestly they should just adapt one of their DC animated movies into live-action. I mean, I'd love to see a faithful rendition of Under the Red Hood or Flashpoint Paradox on the big screen. As for Suicide Squad 2, just copy the plot of Assault on Arkham.

I mean, half the work is already done. Use it.

GotG was better than the Force Awakens.

All the movies on the right are better desu senpai

WB are going to shoehorn in terrrible extended universe references into the solo Batfleck movie, and try and tie it in to a greater story that extends across multiple franchises. It will be weighed down by this and ultimately get 40-50% on RT.

screencap this

Nah! There making money and hardcore fans will sit through shit just for the better characters!

Is the Sup Forums the most embarrassing and pleb ass board on Sup Forums? Every other board about an entertainment medium looks past the mundane pop garbage and is willing to discuss and acknowledge things with value and something deeper than LE FUN XDD and yet Sup Forums alone seems to eat up every garbage capeshit movie or bottom of the barrel "comedy".

/film/ fucking when?

Force Awakens was only "good" cause everybody thought itd be shit! I think the opposite is true for DC movies cause people build them up too much in their head!

Get us out from under, Wonder Woman

>so is the DCEU done?
No.

could be two different scenes, trailers are cut together weird like that.

>hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/suicide-squads-secret-drama-rushed-916693

This article doesn't reference any specific changes. In fact, it says numerous times that these things are common in today's blockbuster movies.

>people don't agree with my shit opinion so they are stupid!!!

kys

fuck off cuck, it was hyped to hell and back.

You want something more than mundane in a capeshit movie? You can't blame the movie this time because you're looking for something it will never deliver. It's like watching every romcom expecting depth.

I bet you enjoyed that garbage called Batman v Superman.

cast her user

I fucking hate how trailers are edited. You're right the two shots are clearly from different scenes. She's running in the second half and standing still in the first.

As long as Disney/Marvel continue to find success WB/DC will attempt to copy it.