Eyy faggots

Eyy faggots.

So I'm a literal faggot. And I get that some people don't like that. But what I don't get is that for most homophones it's like flicking a switch. The minute they find out they can have nothing to do with you. In most cases people are generally willing to overlook something dislike in a person as long they aren't directly involved by association. But if you're gay? Forget about it

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/anti-gay-crimes-double-691/
theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/02/lgbt-people-suffer-widespread-violent-abuse-discrimination-new-un-report
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/06/orlando-nightclub-shooting-lgbt-gay-hate-crimes-history/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I find that most homophones are indifferent to who you fuck. It only *sounds* like they hate you for that.

Kek. I made the typo on purpose.

butt sex is gross. unless you're straight

But my point is being friends with a faggot doesn't mean you have to have sex with them. So what's the issue?

They dont like faggots

huh since my usual insults won't work I'll have to get creative with my put downs. Why do you have sex with so many vaginas? Why do you let women have so much sex with you? I bet you love a big titted women to have sex with you right now right?

I don't like people who wear crocs with socks. Does this mean that I can't ever be friends with them?

Kekked hard on that one
Doesn't work tho

Thats up to you.

To me its not homosexuality that i despise, its flamboyant sexuality as a whole. If I see a young couple getting hot and heavy in public it makes me just as uncomfortable. The reason why gays often take this personally is because gay people always wave their gayness in your face "I AM GAY LOOK AT MY FULL PINK SPANDEX UNITARD W/ ATTACHED RIBBED BLACK DILDO TO THE HEAD AND ACCEPT ME OTHERWISE BE BRANDED A SOCIAL OUTCAST"

Keep your sex and sexuality behind closed doors like civilised people, fucking savages.

Also, pic related for traplovers

I understand people have the right to personal choice. I just don't understand what leads to that choice. Like some of these homophobes I'm talking about will be friends with criminals but not faggots.

Why would you want to be friends with someone you hate.

Oh I get that. The flamboyant ones piss me off too. I see it as really fake and insincere. I'm a tiny bit effeminate but most people are surprised when they find out (I also make a habit of not mentioning it because duck those people who try to make it their core identity).

That's all stemming from the pride movement half (more like majority) of the fags.

You're not going to like everything about most your friends. Everyone has things about them that will probably rub the wrong way at times.

Hey bro. Former homophobe here.
I don't have you and I'd totally be your friend, assuming there wasn't some fucked up aspect of you that would be a deal breaker if you were straight.

Not all of us straights hate you.

Being gay is constant, always. If thats something you don't like or hate you would probably choose not to assosiate with.

Idk man, im bi and never done anything sexually wihba guy cause even when drunk and something starts happening with a guy for me, that switch flips and theyre like nah im straight
>feelssadman

*I don't hate you.

Fucking phone...

Not for me it isn't. If I were dating a women it wouldn't be a constant factor. It's idiots who try to make their lives about it.

How do you think I got the idea for the "homophobe" typo? Using a phone too.

Edit: my center captcha is a rotary phone! KeK

nice
nice

Because they are disgusted and/or disagree with your whole lifestyle and way of being so you become an entirely new person to them. A person that they hate. It's more visceral and fundamental than finding out your friend cheats around or is a bit inconsiderate about cancelling plans.

People don't want to be associated with degeneracy.

I don't know any interesting conversation where someone's sexual preference would be the topic. Maybe you're not just an ordinary faggot but an annoying faggot.

everyone is a degenerate.

Some people don't like bug chasers OP. I'm a more open minded Sup Forums user,I could care less if you suck dick. Keep your degeneracy to yourself and don't rub that shit in my face and I'm cool.

>homophones
gay phones

For me it's just about politics and family values. You can do what you want when it comes to your ass, but all this LGBT movement is going too far.Whenever I see a politician using minorities such as the homosexuals as a "shield" for critics it sickens me. I don't think you should die, just drop the "I'm oppressed" sprech for a while, the liberal causes are more and more making while heterosexual guys seem like criminals in every aspect.

It might have something to do with faggots like you using terms like "homophobes" to describe generally normal people who don't give a shit who you fuck or when, that's the insufferable part. Has nothing to do with your genitals or what the fuck you stick them in, it's your attitude.

Literally had a faggot the other day that normally hangs out with the crew try and tell us we were "closeted and ashamed homosexuals" because we didn't want to hear his dick and ball jokes every 2 minutes while we all sat at the bar and tried to watch a ball game. Do you normally have flamboyant heterosexuals in your social group that have to constantly remind you that they ate a girl out or fucked her every 5 minutes? It's the same concept and it's fucking annoying.

People are going to dislike you or think you're fucking stupid and not want to be around you for 1,001 different things in life from the job you have, to the clothes you wear, to your haircut. Fags are the only ones who feel like they have to demonize other people who just don't want to be around them. Grow the fuck up already, everyone's not going to like you.

not that user but to be fair a lot of my straight friends DO have nothing to talk about other than banging girls, and it makes me just as uncomfortable.

I've never been the type of person to talk about my sexual experiences, I mostly keep my sexual tendencies or interests to myself.

Nailed it

They might be religious. The bible says that Sodomites are the worst people on earth and they're all predators. If you believe this than that would be a great reason to avoid them

Mine dont. But we're all married and mature most of the time.

Young guys in their 20's revolve completely around their sexual conquests. Everyone knows that.

I personally hate flamboyant faggotry that gives all gay people such an awful reputation. I'm absolutely nothing like that, and it's honestly depressing to even admit to being gay because people automatically assume you are one of the retards.

It's why I mostly keep it to myself.

maybe because fags won't stfu about how they're gay, and gay pride, and how we need to change the world to accommodate them,

With most gay people I've met, it's such a big part of their identity and lifestyle that it's all that you see. Like, I can't just go hang out with my friend, it has to be a whole gay thing.

I didn't say uncomfortable. You're doing the same thing as OP. You make it out like your straight friends are "homophobic" which implies irrational fear or misunderstanding of what homosexuality is. It's not irrational, it's a pretty easy concept; you fuck other dudes. Whatever. It's not a fear either because no one born in the past 50 years thinks just hanging around a gay will make gayness rub off on you.

I said annoying as in shut the fuck up with the bj jokes and shit when everybody's trying to watch a baseball game. I've yet to meet half as many straight people, even friends, that literally have to talk about them being straight or remind everybody else whenever you go out anywhere or constantly throughout one day.

We get it, no one gives a fuck. As a straight person, it annoys the fuck out of me because to everybody else it's all you have to define yourselves by, but then you claim you don't want other people to "put you in a box" or simplify who you are. You do it to yourselves then whine when other people say it to you. I mean goddamn if I had straight friends that did the same thing I wouldn't hang out with them either. Again, way too many clowns try to make this out to be specifically about your sexuality when the fact is, more often than not, it's your individual personality and how the fuck you carry yourself in public or around friends that makes people not want to hang out with you or be seen with you.

I'm not even going to touch on the fact that OP's story is so hypothetical it's almost laughable. Unless you're living in the most assbackwards corner of the deep south no one gives 2 shits if you're gay or not. Even THEN those people usually have a genuinely held belief that's just as personal to them as you fucking dudes in the ass is to you. You're implying your sexuality is more important than their own values even when they don't try to force their views on you and it's just hypocritical and shallow.

>Young guys in their 20's revolve completely around their sexual conquests. Everyone knows that.

Says fucking who, Einstein? You've got 30+ year olds on this board who've never even see a pussy in real life. Again you're just making all kinds of dumbass assumptions to justify whatever opinion you have. This is a perfect example of being unlikeable. You don't just make general statements of bullshit and keep yammering like everyone's going to just nod along and not call you out on it. You wanted a serious answer, I gave you one.

>you make it out like your straight friends are homophobic
I never fucking said that, can you read?

I said, that a large amount of gay people are obnoxious with their sexuality, but a large amount of straight people are too.

Both fags and straights are guilty of this annoying shit. Trying to pin it on one is retardation.

I don't think someone is homophobic for not wanting to hear about gay sex escapades. thats a rational person. The same as a gay doesnt want to hear about straight sex escapades.

I intentionally remove my sexual preferences out of my personality because I don't want them to dictate who I am as a person. Anyone who does that is a shallow human being.

Fucking read.

Says most of american culture? Culture revolves entirely around how much you fuck, how much money you make, and how much cool shit you own. This is literally irrefutable.

I dont know what you mean by "again" either, as you responded to my first post in this thread. I completely agree that if you act like an obnoxious fag thats a perfectly reasonable reason for someone to not like you. As a gay person I fucking hate those kinds of people.

This 100%

OP said homophobic and I was clearly tying both of your statements together in the reply.

Not only that, but I didn't "try to pin it on one" so you can stop trying to play the victim card. OP tried to make it out like it was a sexuality thing and I clearly explained it's more than likely your shit attitude or the way you carry yourself and NOT specifically about sexuality. IE:

OP's story:
>had straight 3 besties, we were greatest friends for 5 years
>finally told them I was gay one day
>totally all stopped hanging out with me the next hour
>they're all homophobic obviously!

What most likely happened:

>hang out with some straight dudes who can already tell you're gay as fuck from day 1 and don't care
>have some sort of shit attitude
>completely flamboyant and even inappropriate either when hanging out alone or out in public with them
>they're already prob 90% to the point of telling you to fuck off
>you tell them you're gay one day
>they already knew
>just tired of dumbfuck people hanging around
>stop hanging around with you

There's a massive difference but you know what you don't see a lot? One straight person getting the boot from a social circle of faggots (let's not try to pretend that doesn't just as much if not more) then trying to play a victim card or whining about it. They just move on and make new friends.

Now your argument to that might be "Well, why's 1 straight person hanging out with a bunch of faggots in the first place and not expecting to be the odd man out? He/she should know better!" and my answer to that would be:

ITS THE SAME FUCKING THING OP SAID ONLY IN REVERSE. The massive amount of double standards a lot of you have are what makes you socially fucking inept not that you like being sucked off by other dudes.

Read the Bible before you go quoting from it. That's not what it says

Cite me any source that says

>Most of american cultures revolves around who you fuck

Now you've tried to muddy the waters when, at first your argument was solely about sexual activity, now you've tried to sneak in demographics like personal income and what car you drive. Fuck outta here you clown. If you can't have an adult conversation or backup your bullshit without backpedaling you can fuck right off because you've got your head up your ass.

You're trying to argue from a position that holds no water it's just how YOU envision the world works and it's patently fucking wrong pal.

Romans 1 nigger

Piss off with your nonsense, faggot.

Again, I've been in direct opposition to OP, since my original post. So you attempting to tie our arguments together is fucking retarded. You clearly didn't read what I originally said, and you are lumping me in with OP. For no reason.

>who you fuck
I didn't say that, read it again dipshit. I said how MUCH you fuck.
That's how most people view our culture in the US. Simple evidence of this exists in music, in film, and in how people treat each other.

It's not how I see the world, its how the world unfortunately is. Regardless of whether I, or anyone else likes it or not.

>who you fuck
>how MUCH you fuck

Yeah, typo, big deal you still can't find anything at all scientific to prove that bullshit point of yours. You can't. It doesn't exist. Which ties back to your original statement

>"Young guys in their 20's revolve completely around their sexual conquests. Everyone knows that."

No, everyone DOESN'T know that because it's bullshit and wrong. You've played that over in your head so many times you've actually started to believe that shit and it's sad.

Again, your worldview is skewed as fuck and just because you're prancing around trying to fuck everything that moves doesn't mean you should assume everyone else is doing the same thing. You just look fucking stupid honestly. It's those assumptions, just like the "homophobe" shit that a lot of fags love to throw around, coupled with the double standards that just makes you (in a general sense) unlikeable, unbearable, and no fun to be around.

Here's a more basic metaphor for you that you might recognize. Black people getting their jimmies rustled when anyone they don't know, even other black people, call them niggers but they turn around and say it 100 times on a rap CD and make money off of it.

From a hetero perspective that's exactly what gay people do when they say

>"Cmon guys, don't define me by my sexuality you fuckin homophobes!"

but the second you take them out somewhere in a group and introduce them to new people they're all:

>"Oh hiiiiii! I'm so-and-so's super gay faggot friend! I love booooys!"

Get fucking real and get out more, that shit happens all the time.

Fuck yes

>simple evidence of this exists
>I just can't post one shred of it

Well ok.

> just because you're prancing around trying to fuck everything that moves doesn't mean you should assume everyone else is doing the same thing
As said in my previous posts, I literally do the exact opposite of this, are you fucking illiterate?

>scientific evidence to prove cultural phenomenons
You must be joking nigger

>but the second you take them out somewhere in a group and introduce them to new people they're all:

>"Oh hiiiiii! I'm so-and-so's super gay faggot friend! I love booooys!"

You are such a fucking hypocrite it hurts. I'm now going to use your own logic against you. Show me scientific evidence of this cultural phenomenon that ALL gay people act that way. If you can't, then you are spouting absolute bullshit by your own logic.

What do you want me to do? Post every single musical artist of the 90's and early 2000's?
Music as a whole has become largely more sexual over the past 30 years. Do you honestly deny that?

How do we solve the gay problem? Mass extinction? Mental rehabilitation? Pray the gay away?

Even in the most developed countries and cities faggots get beaten the shit out of them even when not doing anything to deserve it.

The fact that you are willing to generalise and get mad about all faggots because of a stupid sex-driven monkey you were with the other day just shows how much of bias you have.

Homos still face rejection and hence, repression bc of their tastes. It is only natural that they let loose after hiding their sexual preferences all their life for fear of being bullied or worse when they feel safe.

Cut them some fucking slack.

Suck a dick, faggot

>cut them some fucking slack
No. As a gay person, they are what is wrong with "the gay community". You have all these people screeching and yelling for equality and equal treatment, then they go act like absolute retards and do nothing but bring shame to those of us who want to be treated normal.

They absolutely should be mocked for being ridiculous. It's not normal to throw on neon paint and strap dildos to yourself.

Theres nothing wrong with being gay, there is a problem with being a faggot.

No thanks G-d made me better than that

>As said in my previous posts, I literally do the exact opposite of this, are you fucking illiterate?

Are YOU fucking illiterate or do you just not realize what a fucking contradiction you are?

You literally just said guys in their 20's revolve completely around their sexual conquests. You followed up by saying you don't do that.

So which is it? It can't be both, dumbass. Negating the fact that you could be over 30 and thus old enough to not be whining about such shallow teenage shit in the first place, you clearly contradicted yourself.

>You must be joking nigger

No, I'm not. You made the dumbass claim that "everybody knows this" now name one other thing that literally everybody knows that doesn't have some sort of obvious evidence that's clear to cite. Everybody knows the skies fucking blue and you know there's evidence for it. Same with gravity. For fuck's sake there's "scientific" evidence now to prove there's 20+ genders, but you're saying there's no evidence to back up your stupid ass claim about every guy in their 20's basing their existence on who and what they fuck? Could it be because you're full of shit? Probably.

>Show me scientific evidence of this cultural phenomenon that ALL gay people act that way

I never said ALL gay people, in fact I went out of my way in my posts to specifically say A LOT instead of making a general statement about all of them. Feeling fucking illiterate yet, jackass?

>What do you want me to do? Post every single musical artist of the 90's and early 2000's?

No, I just said post evidence of your claim. Did Celine Dion say that "all guys in their 20's base their identity around how much they fuck" or "Culture revolves entirely around how much you fuck, how much money you make, and how much cool shit you own." because that's what you just said.

I don't know how else to say your gay little brain is fucking skewed but you're not looking at the shit objectively, that's the problem.

Do straight people come up to you and say they are straight?
You are probably promoting fagots and probably go on parades and events.
Most people without a mental disorder hate that shit.

I see your point and you have to live with it that some people are just like that.

There are also people who don't care about the preferences of a person as long as he/she is a good human being.

Probably because they are repressed closet faggots themselves and just don't realize it. Point is everything humans do is futile and pointless and nobody is worth acknowledgement or praise. We're just puppets that think they have a choice but that choice was made for you. So these fagbashers were programmed te be fagbashers either out of xenophobia or because they themselves will be closetfags at some point.

>even in the most developed countries and cities blah blah blah

Yeah and so do religious minorities and racial minorities at a much higher rate. I can cherry pick too, dumbass. Post me any recent article from a US city where a faggot was "beaten the shit out of" specifically and only for being a faggot and no other reason. I'm willing to wager you can't.

>you are willing to generalise and get mad about all faggots

Again, "a lot" is not the same as "all", I'm not generalizing that was clearly anecdotal evidence, and I'm not at all mad.

Homos today in the US don't face rejection and repression any more than any other minority in the country. In fact, they have MORE rights and privileges than the average citizen.

>Someone gets into a fight at a bar
>Punched in the head
>If it's a hetero guy, you might get 30 days
>If it's a gay guy and he screams "he did it because i was gay" even if that wasn't the case
>It's now a "hate crime" for the very same action and the guy faces 5 years in prison even if it had nothing to do with the dumbasses sexuality

You faggots need to check your own fucking privilege and shut the fuck up already. You're not special, life is hard for everybody and people aren't always going to like you for any number of reasons. Maybe get a grasp on the real world and live your life instead of trying to find some cause that doesn't exist to "fight for." 20 years it was "we just want tolerance." You've got that and more, in 2017 you're basically trying to shove your own feelings and views down everybody else's throat and say to hell with their own opinions that's where the problem arises.

It's really that simple. Live and let live. I've got plenty of gay friends who know how the fuck to act normal. OP is just a whiney retard who can't handle rejection.

Well, as a straight person I live and let live. If they want to be like that, it's fucking up to them. I couldn't care less as long as they respect other people. If their friends are ok with that, just let them be.

Of course I don't approve those who go around annoying everyone, but at the very least they are generally not violent and you can just tell them to fuck off if you choose the right words.

Just because half the world is judging them all the time doesn't mean they have to have an "appropriate" conduct.

Yeah, I can see you have it up your ass already

Gay Soldier's Tail house faggot

>Just because half the world is judging them all the time doesn't mean they have to have an "appropriate" conduct.

No, but like any other autistic and socially awkward and/or inappropriate retard, they should realize people telling them to fuck off and not hang out with them probably has nothing to do with their preference for dick over vagina and generally them just being annoying, unbearable individuals. People generally don't like to hang with whiney people who play the victim card or make everything about their sexuality like OP is clearly doing. It's like trying to make a villain out of some 6th grade kids because they don't want to hang around with the smelly, runny nose kid but then saying "It's because they just don't like people with green eyes!" It's fucking stupid.

Who cares who you have sex with?
You're a bit egocentric

So what OP is saying is wrong because other people laso get beaten for no special reason...?

rt.com/usa/anti-gay-crimes-double-691/

theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/02/lgbt-people-suffer-widespread-violent-abuse-discrimination-new-un-report

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/06/orlando-nightclub-shooting-lgbt-gay-hate-crimes-history/

We all have hard lives. That does not mean it's ok for some to have specially hard ones for stupid reasons.

in many US states it's still legal for employers to fire people just for being gay.

my first response ITT but you need to stop moving the goalpost (needing to get a recent article about a gay guy getting severely assaulted to prove that homosexuals aren't just discriminated and looked down on in the most backwards, bigoted areas of the south but it's ok for you to just use your own anecdotal experience) and making presumptions about OP's life...some people really do feel uncomfortable or see someone differently if they came out gay even if it's not necessarily in a purely negative light and yes hatred of gays is pretty widespread around the US...

you have reasonable enough gripes and points but it's obvious there's an undercurrent of ignorance on your part in terms of the gay issue in America...

I will give you that. The annoying ones always playing the victim card are fucking retarded. Guess I have been lucky for not finding any of those in my life.

The issue is that maybe they think you will rape them?

>using Russian news as a reputable source today in 2017
>using The guardian as a "reputable source" in 2017

>Orland nightclub shooting

Nigger, are you really this fucking dense? The orlando guy was a faggot himself. That's like trying to use black on black crime to say whites are racist. What the actual fuck.

You basically just tried say the equivalent to "Americans are sure being discriminated and beat in the street because those buildings in new york got hit with planes."

Are you outta your mind? There are more one legged asian kids that get beat up in the US than there are fags getting beat in the street for being fags.

This is why people are fed up with your dumbshit because you seriously think anyone gives a fuck enough about gays to go after them in this day and age. You're so hell-bent on pushing that narrative that you'll use Russian news to try and prove it. Holy shit.

The reality is A LOT of fags play the victim card as much as blacks play the race card and people are tired of it and seeing through the bullshit. Take responsibility for you own dumbass actions, words, whatever and stop living in some fairy tale land where everyone's out to get you because they're really not and they don't care about you.

God? Fucking God? Geez autism, there is no "God"

But it doesn't happen. When it does, the companies get sued. Even Chick-fil-A (a notorious anti-gay marriage company) hires gay people. Locally in Charleston SC, I see gay people working at these companies all of the time.

Because someone CAN do something, doesn't mean the do. Hell, even if they do, it is THERE OWN PERSONAL BUSINESS, it should not matter why they don't want to hire someone. I should not be forced to allow someone into my house if I don't want them there.

Not a Sup Forums faggot, not an alt-right.

The only one moving the goalposts here is you, fuck-o.

>yes hatred of gays is pretty widespread around the US

Not wanting to go have a beer with someone because they're gay is not hateful in the slightest. How many times do I have to repeat it, everybody's not going to like you so stop trying to force everyone to.

>"Oh nooo they don't want to hang out with me!"
>"Must mean there's a lot of gay hate in those guys!"

Fuck outta here.

>looked down on

Bitch, everyone's looked down on by somebody. For the 100th time, grow the fuck up. This is why people can't stand a lot of homos because you dumb fucks think the world should stop spinning and everybody who doesn't smile at you and say "good morning fag" is a homophobic hater who's going to attack you. You're. Not. Special. For fuck's sake.

How are fagots even made? Does the woman get pregnat up her butt and not her vajayjay thus making a gay baby?

Much like gender violence,most of gay hate beatings remain unreported as such.

Saying that it's ok and perfectly accepted to be gay nowadays may be true in so far as we have never been this advanced in social terms (in a few countries), but there is still a long way to go before gay people can lead "normal" lives.

you don't even know what I meant by moving the goalpost so why even allude to it faggot?

the rest of that post was just an autist having a tantrum so let it all out user, kek...

a lot of them seem to think that their homosexual friends will find them attractive
I've had horrendous looking straight boys scared that I'd want to fuck them in the ass or some shit
and I'm a bottom

>Much like gender violence,most of gay hate beatings remain unreported as such.

If we're going to start arguing like dumbasses then my rebuttal is there's a lot more man on man rape (gay rape) that goes unreported in prisons so, according to your own logic, gays are just vicious rapey animals that deserve to get beat.

>but there is still a long way to go before gay people can lead "normal" lives.

Fuck outta here with this stale meme. Gays have more privileges in the US today than hetero people. Tell me exactly how "the man" is holding gays back from carrying out a normal life right now. Tell me exactly what the fuck is stopping you from being successful precisely and only because you're gay. It's people like you that are too fucking stupid to realize saying dumb shit like that actually makes people dislike gays even more. You sound like black people blaming whitey for all their dumbass decisions and problems for fuck's sake.

What can you not own/have/whatever if you work and earn it that a hetero person can?

>enhanced prison terms for any crime against gays

People literally get punished MORE for punching you in the head for ANY reason just because you're gay.

>Gay Marriage

You already got it.

>Kids?
You already got it. Putting aside the fact that no man fucking another guy in the ass have ever produced a child, people go out of their way to make adoption possible for gays.

What the fuck do you want really? Tell us.

So no rebuttal then? I see. The only autist here is you, clown. Go get your panties untwisted, I know the truth hurts but you'll grow up some day and realize the world doesn't revolve around your sexuality.

lol dumbass im hetero, also you should rebuttal my first comment first before you demand the same from me...

but at any rate why would I rebuttal that shit post?

Probably because they are repressed closet faggots themselves and just don't realize it. Point is everything humans do is futile and pointless and nobody is worth acknowledgement or praise. We're just puppets that think they have a choice but that choice was made for you. So these fagbashers were programmed te be fagbashers either out of xenophobia or because they themselves will be closetfags at some point.

Wow. Didn't know my thread was still going

When I'd tell someone I'm gay
>they ask about my girlfriend/sexual experience
>a woman flirts with me/thinks I'm flirting with them
> some pisshead says something out me having kids and when I say "no, never" they act like they know me better and say it'll happen eventually.

You are probably assuming WAY to much. In fact you are. I do none of that shit. I work, hang out with friends, and keep my sexual endeavors to myself.

Kindly go fuck yourself

>you should rebuttal...

>why would I rebuttal that...

Clearly we're done here.

>some pisshead says something out me having kids and when I say "no, never" they act like they know me better and say it'll happen eventually

Again, this has nothing to do with you being a faggot. This happens to literally everyone. Goddamn why are you faggots so egocentric and think it's a homo thing literally ALL THE TIME?

We don't hate you because you're a gay we hate you because we are tired of seeing the gay pride parades and we are tired of the faggots that make their whole life about their sexuality. You're gay who gives a shit. Stop dancing half naked in the street. You're not special

That picture describes Sup Forums perfectly.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

The flamboyant ones piss us all off. Also a faggot, here.

OP here.
People are assuming I champion this she nonsense. I suppose it.
People are assuming I flaunt my sexuality. I don't. More of my friends know I love hot sauce than know I love dick.
People are assuming I use my sexuality as core of my identity. I reject the very notion.
And people are assuming that just because I use the term "homophobe" I'm applying to to everyone who is straight/disapproves of homosexuality. I use it to mean people who's reactions are disproportionate to the topic.

Lots of assumptions.

OP here.
People are assuming I champion this sjw nonsense. I oppose it.
People are assuming I flaunt my sexuality. I don't. More of my friends know I love hot sauce than know I love dick.
People are assuming I use my sexuality as core of my identity. I reject the very notion.
And people are assuming that just because I use the term "homophobe" I'm applying to to everyone who is straight/disapproves of homosexuality. I use it to mean people who's reactions are disproportionate to the topic.

Lots of assumptions.

EDIT:fucking phones

Reasons: enjoy living more than dislike it
How come you haven't?

>More of my friends know I love hot sauce than know I love dick.

Well no shit, I'm sure most of your friends have been sitting around when you ate something with hot sauce on it and, likewise, AREN'T sitting around watching you suck dick.

>And people are assuming that just because I use the term "homophobe" I'm applying to to everyone who is straight/disapproves of homosexuality. I use it to mean people who's reactions are disproportionate to the topic.

Bitch, you said you told your friend you were gay and they didn't want to hang anymore. If you're shallow enough to assume they're a homophobe because they have a preference in friends, why WOULDN'T you be shallow enough to assume everyone who disapproves of a gay lifestyle is also homophobic?

>people's who's reactions are disproportionate to the topic

Who are you to even say their actions are disproportionate? Are you saying they're not allowed to hang with who they want for whatever reason but you're somehow entitled to that very same right? Are you saying they should have to hang around you even if they choose not to?

You're a fucking retard OP, a faggot, and a perfect example of why people are fed up with the gay bullshit because you're literally trying to make other people's decisions for them while trying to reserve the same rights for yourself that you're trying to take away from your "friend." This is, coincidentally, precisely what all the marching fags claim they're fighting AGAINST. People like you are fucking hypocrites and I'd tell you to fuck off for that reason precisely whether you suck dick or not. Talking out of both sides of your mouth with your whiney "why me?" bullshit then trying to push the same bullshit on somebody else. Get the fuck outta here and grow up.

I get losses people assume they know me better than I know myself. "Oh you'll have kids some day". No I will not. I hate being around small children for longer than a couple hours. And I don't want the responsibility. So I deflect their annoying comments by showing them they don't know me as well as they think.

Well if you're not that kind of a faggot that yell at the seven oceans you love cocks and you don't sound like a degenerative fuck. Just act like a human being and when you're alone with another faggot you turn your asshole to him. I'm would be comfortable drinking a beer with you, the real problem with fags is they're fucked up in the head and sounds like they constantly have a dick inside their assholes. Probably that's why everybody hates them and the reason I think being gay is a mental disease.