Be me, 25/f/hot as fuck but not in a slutty way

>be me, 25/f/hot as fuck but not in a slutty way
>student and not willing to sell ass so poorfag
>keen to head to friends outta town, but no car, no cash
>starving bored, jump on Tinder for laffs
>instantly get bombarded by 2.6/10 viginfag
>decide to play him for laffs
>guy is serious, wants to go on date
>hungry me thinks yeah, all my friends use guys I can try it too!
>guy picks me up in old fashioned suit, looks like 1930's faggot, even wearing a godamn fedora
>i'm embarrassed in my casuals but he brushes it off while opening the door of his 1983 Honda for me
>takes us to, no shit, the BEST place in town, I can't believe my hungry eyes
>think it's a joke but no, this magnificent kissless faggot is gonna buy me the best meal i've ever had, stoked.jpg
>order the most delicious sounding shit I can, meanwhile he's throwing wine at me like roses for a godamn matador but I know what he's up to and wine doesn't open these legs
>make awkward small talk, obviously just enjoying my meal but dickless here is so pissed he thinks we're having the greatest time
>leave in tears after the most glorious meal i've ever had, mistakenly agree to drinks after
>find shithole filled with nerds, real proper fucking nerds
>Place smells, only disgusting craft beer, he incessantly talks shit about vidya
>i'm getting anxious to see my friends, ask to leave
>he thinks this is it, agrees to take me to my friends place 40mins away. He's so drunk he thinks i'm taking him there to fuck his brains out, no doubt his tiny member is rock hard while he dreams about me and my friends fucking him to death
>get to friends finally, ugh i'm sick of him talking shit about vidya!
>get out, say thanks and close door
>his face crumples, he knows he's not invited
>turn 180 and walk away
>get high with my friends and we eat eachothers pussies all night
>alpha as fuck

ill read tht if u comply

So he drove while he was drunk? Sounds fishy to me

thots wildin

I can't believe you went to all this effort for a pathetic attempt at trolling someone who's story was probably fake in the first place..

>be me, 25/f/hot as fuck
>but not in a slutty way

Choose, faggot.

First of all obvious bait, but You know i understand using the other gender, men ise women so i cant get overly mad when a girl uses a guy for food, but at least try to use a chad or someone whi can take the abuse

>hot as fuck but not in a slutty way
Fukin wat
>not willing to sell ass so poorfag
K. So you think your pussy is worth money. Eat the dick you think you are above.
>starving bored
What the fuck does that even mean? No shit it is 3 a.m. get some sleep before class.
>junp on Tinder for laffs.
Die in a hole you cum guzzling attention whore.
>2.6/10 virginfag
You think you deserve more posting this late on /b

Seriously, take the biggest blackest dildo you own and choke on it.
You are worthless.
You are a whore that isn't worth the carbon in your body.
Choke on an AIDS riddled cock until you black out. Maybe he will do the world a service and finish the job.

/thread

Honestly don't think this is real. Doesn't feel like something a girl would even type out. Girls are sophisticated most of the time. Nice bait though.

Too bad you're a student. If you'd been a member of the real world you could be a millionaire by now.

>Girls are sophisticated most of the time.
Nigga wut the fuckin wut?

Girls are smart now man. All that makeup and lies in highschool made them savy motherfuckers. Never underestimate a female, especially one with something to gain.

This is the inverse of another autistic thread 15 minutes ago. Op is a faggot

You're probably the kind of guy she's talking about

You actually did him a great service by letting him eat with you. The conversation over dinner and drive more than indebted himself to be your driver/meal ticket for the night. Well played.

More of her?

way to copy paste a post on another thread. real original.

OP could be both.

But yeah, can I see tits?

sage this shitpost. op is reposting a mediocre comment made from another troll thread.

everyone knows you are a man, a grasy old and fat man