Does anyone listen to Harmontown, its pretty neat. Also Harmonquest looks pretty good, of course I love Rick and Morty...

Does anyone listen to Harmontown, its pretty neat. Also Harmonquest looks pretty good, of course I love Rick and Morty. Do you think Dan Harmon browses this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=csM0LtZY1CQ
youtu.be/KRJPD6mXzZE
youtube.com/watch?v=-cuqqHGpRDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes I do

Dan Harmon is a whiny piece of shit.

No. Tried it. Can't stand the childish, petulant bastard.

Like his work though.

In his interview with Kevin Pollack he said that he stayed in his appartment and only left to buy toilet paper when he ran out of t-shirts to wipe his ass with.

He is 100% a browser of Sup Forums

No.
Community is alright.
R&M is boring as shit and is for autists.

Where does Harmon Quest air? Adult Swim? Couldn't find it on iTunes.

its on that bullshit seeso, nbc wants you to pay for their comedy seperate. I think you can find some on amazon instant though

can I live with you mr harmon?

>Is this guy who is Reddit, browsing this board

"no"

Yes

No, but Jusin probably does.

Harmon and Justin have both admitted to browsing Sup Forums to see reactions to their shows. Justin constantly talks about Sup Forums on the Rick and Morty commentaries and even mentioned wagecucks. Ryan Ridley is a massive faggot and the world would be a better place if he died.

I like Harmontown. It's not perfect - Dan can be a bit SJW sometimes, but then other times he calls SJWs out on their neo-fascist bullshit, I think it just depends what kind of mood he's in. Jeff Davis seems like a legit great guy and Kumail is funny when he's on, although he genuinely is a full blown SJW.

Justin Roiland is a Sup Forums regular.

HarmonQuest is mostly good, though the 'special guest' each episode is hit or miss. I wouldn't kick Aubrey Plaza out of bed, but I sure as hell wouldn't let her near my D&D table.

It wasn't until the past year that I got on the Jeff train. I have now realized he is very genuine. He also gets mad props for knowing Erin was a shitty golddigger. You could hear his loathing of her in the early episodes.

pretty spot on, but Kumail can kind of be insufferable when he starts spouting his opinions.

Ryan Ridley seemed alright, he was on a recent harmontown

jeff is the best, remember people got mad at him for making that rape joke because erin was there. People think she is funny, I fail to see that.

he's a 50 year old manchild

top fucking kek is this true?

Someone showed me a clip from Harmond Town where he shouts about gay people for 10 minutes so I never really engaged with it after that

I haven't listened to it in a long time so I can't be entirely sure, but I laughed so hard at it that I don't think I'm misremembering either.

youtube.com/watch?v=csM0LtZY1CQ
Here's the vid if you want to check it out, but it's 2h and I have no idea where the segment is.

The podcast is too political now

Still working my way through Harmontown and haven't yet reached the divorce, but does Jeff ever call Erin out?

I think it's kind of obvious that she's at least a semi-golddigger; I don't doubt that she did genuinely fall in love with Dan initially, but they had so many problems before getting married, and it wasn't until they'd signed all the paperwork that she suddenly decided their relationship wasn't going to work out. Hmmmm.

I often wonder how much she got out of that divorce. Dan actually moved into a hotel room for two weeks so she could move out.

youtu.be/KRJPD6mXzZE

Can't believe this wpiaose started out so shitty, and ended with the funniest half-hour of audio you're ever likely to hear.

>my name is John I mow the lawn

even if she was just a gold digger, she earned whatever money she got out of him. a year of sleeping with that disgusting dude that admits to shitting his pants all the time and basically never showering. ugh.

one of the last episodes she was on, when she returns from like a month long visit to ireland, and he admits to not having bathed the whole time she was gone. you can hear her mentally check out of the relationship for good.

No. Erin has never been attacked on that show post divorce.

>it's a demorge ruins the bit and/or conversation episode

AKA it's a demorge episode

I'm glad not the only one who thinks that guy ruins every episodes he's in.

I never liked when she was on the podcast. Their dirty laundry always revealed itself every time. It seems Dan is learning and actually dating a woman closer to his age, who is also a showrunner/works in television

LOL. His current girlfriend is younger than Erin.

oh you're right, I always thought erin was still in her twenties for some reason. I guess if I were a millionare I wouldn't date anyone close to my age either.

>everything I dont like is reddit

literally an empty insult now

Classic Harmon.

try typing "go back to redd it," your post gets marked as spam

good

kek in the latest episode he said she's 12 years younger of him. he played a recording of her as a child being bathed by her father, and then pointed out it was recorded on a type of camera he was using himself in his 20s/30s

Not since it went subscription only. I am curious about Harmonquest. It looks fun.

It is fun. First episode is free.
youtube.com/watch?v=-cuqqHGpRDE

Fairly enjoyed Harmonquest, kind of humdrum but it had some funny moments, and the guests were surprisingly tolerable. Erin is another story. Would not stop doing that stupid Irish singing even though she KNOWS nobody ever laughs at it.

What, the podcast? It's not subscription only

She's better than Aubrey was, at least.

So THAT's why I couldn't find other episodes.