CUCK THREAD

CUCK THREAD

Post apocalypse, Your gf/wife is the last female in a den full of hard hitting men. Explain your situation, pics/gif appreciated.

I would throw up my hands and say "have your way with her BUT DONT HURT ME!!"

I would sit down and jetk off

They have hands too

way to earn some bottlecaps. sell the whore to them

Just fucked my friends gal. He gets off on it though. He's a cuck but I won't hate him for it.

She's happy with all the dick she gets to suck and fuck.

fuck yeah user, love that thicc body. id love to shove my cock up her fat ass while you eat her pussy.

does she cuck you often? whats your favorite thing she does?

DP creampie

perfect tits and ass.
story?

rate my gf

me gf like dp idea

I'd enjoy seeing my 19 year old girlfriend's legs spread open and used by multiple men. I'd sit and watch and cum over and over as she's used.

make your own story with her

shes cute, id make her choke on my cock while my friend fucks her ass. we'd fill her up with cum and you can sit there and watch and stroke your little cock like a bitch.

gf gets free pass on nights out with her friends. Love the idea of her getting fucked.

Nice. I always tell my gf that I'd love her to fuck someone else but she isn't keen. How do I convince her? Haha

she cant handle her drink well so she just gets really messed up. first time she didnt have permission. now I said Im okay with it its pretty much each week

You're so lucky. My bitch gets so much attention when she's out but she's far too well behaved. Need to break her resistance and have her fucking around ASAP!

Refuses to have 3way

Rate my girl ?

it helps if they have slutty friends. I love fucking her the next day after shes been used

I'd tell her never to let anybody else touch her, and that I'd always keep her safe. And then naturally for safety and resources, I'd let the men rape her. And watch.

I'll give you two shiny trinkets to fuck her ass for a night.

yeah that's so hot... a couple of her mates are slutty but she usually sticks with the good girls, which is a shame. I've seen so many guys try it with her and she knows I'd be cool with it but she's boring haha. She's only fucked 2 other cocks before me, the bitch needs to be used.

Also - your girl is so fit.

Have it. As long as they're shiny enough.