Alright niggers

Alright niggers

These are collections of amateur-professional photos of girls from Greece,Italy,Europe in general and Argentina.

Dubs get the link for ONE of the collections they want to see, writing a number from 1 to 6 for each tab in their reply.

If you want me to share the link only to you, leave an email or a kik in your reply

I want the far right in exchange for these dubs

I'll reroll for the gent above me

roll for argentina

roll

lurkers gonna lurk lurk lurk

Hope these gay ass threads all die. Nobody gives a fuck about you

This is the most attention whoring thing I have ever seen, just post it all you fag

roll, lets hope there are some nordic

greece for me plz

You're supposed to reply, and have a number from 1 to 6 to your replies you fucking idiots. Don't just roll, pick a number

You do apparently, now fuck off

Don't like it? Fuck off too.

Rolling

Wa wa wa, give me (You)s

3 u stoopid

give me a 3.

Are you all autistic? I just said you have to include a number from 1 to 6 to your reply. If your reply doesn't have a number, it will be ignored

reroll. by me i mean us.

lmao this guy is seriously the most tragic fucker I've ever seen
"waaaaaaaa no body wants to play my stupid little game waaaaaaa I'm a depressing little 13 year old, or as mature as one waaaaaaa I'm going to go fuck my my little pony doll because it's the closest I've ever been to a woman"

i don't even care about the pictures. I've got the check'em fever.

pick Greece please

ah shit. I didn't check to see what 1-6 was in the picture. Welp.

Reroll

Why are you still here crying again? Lol

There's always been threads like this on Sup Forums, I don't see any fucking problem with me doing one also.
If you don't like it, get the fuck out just like I did on the other thread. Oh and you do care about the pics,
because when I post the vola, you'll obviously go and see it, retard. So shut the fuck up retard.

Congrats! Here you go: /r/_C1_nd

3?

I don't get what the fuck is going on. OP is an autismo.

Guy says he has good shit, posts link to the ugliest bitch alive.

lol you're the one getting obviously butt hurt when ever some one points out how pathetic you are, seriously man have you even seen a women in real life?

If those are professional pictures she needs a refund.

I never said all of the volas have proffesional pictures lol i said amateur-professional photos and there are still 5 collections left

Just kill yourself lol you're dumber than I thought, you come here talking shit and crying

this was posted in the last thread, actually has some good looking girls in it:
/r/b3n8tnwr

wow someone who just posts a link instead of being a faggot and sitting back masturbating to his little number guessing game....OP take note

Don't forget about this guy, OP!

Greece isn't a number lol

>i don't even care about the pictures

>There are about 99 people here

So many wasted dubs.
Rolling for 2 as well, because Quality is in the name.

rolling for 2

unsee dot cc /sebagino/

lets give it a go

WINRAR

winrar

Congats! /r/a9ttztfw

uh if i get dubs can you just share the best one in your opinion

First to reply here gets a vola which isn't in the first picture (vids for the most part)

Remember, remaining ones are 1,4,5 and 6 + the "free" one I just mentioned

rolling for 1

Rolling for 5

No dubs, whoever as promised /r/9h09uqqg

reroll

3 has already been posted

these are pretty dissapointing

this is an image board. post images or kindly fuck off m8

Roll for 2