Any thoughts on the "Soul Red" metallic color used by Mazda recently...

Any thoughts on the "Soul Red" metallic color used by Mazda recently? My car is a shitbox and it dying so I'm thinking about buying a Mazda in this new red color. My gal thinks Red "screams mid-life crisis" and attracts police attention. It that a myth?

Mazda is gay

*Bumper*

Red only looks good on cars, red suvs and trucks are driven only by yuppies.

>Mazda is gay

The car is free... but it has to be a Mazda or a Toyota.

If Mazda is gay, then what is Toyota?

Also who the fuck cares what your gal thinks, you make the money right?

Also gay, why only gay??

red goes faster fag

Blue Reflex is better

Toyota or Mazda
Like the only 2 make of car I see in videos from the Middle East

no, just means you're a gay.

>Also who the fuck cares what your gal thinks, you make the money right?

You're single, right?

These are my choices.

GF wants this particular Blue shade...

Looks like a Car for a gay or a woman

Anything other than godawful white/silver/bronze metallic. Basic bitch car colors those. I'd take the blue over the red but depends on the model. Looks awful on that gay little crissover.

Grey/silver has been proven to have highest pull over rate with white being 2nd and red third. Punish girl for being stupid with cock magic

No chance for a Honda or anything Western?

I like the blue or red. Just dont get white or silver/grey they're such boring colours.

I like the metallic Red one. Costs a few hundred more in this color than the Blue.

Can get Silver or White at less.

No idea what I should do. Either choice makes one of us sad. It's a very intriguing shade of red (Soul Red) but I've only owned white or silver cars before. Not sure if color is important so I stupidly asked random strangers on Sup Forums what do.

So far, all I've been advised is that I'm gay. Thanks for that fellow-fags. I was more surprised by this revelation than you.

Blue reflex is the best of the four.

But you still can't polish a turd, or a soccermom car for that matter.

Why cant you pick a non gay Car?

Silver and white are boring af. If you're gonna buy a brand new car, why not buy something you'd actually continue liking? I'd easily go red, that's a very nice red

This.

Buy V6 or better unless you're buying a used economy machine.

Not only are you gay but you're also a cuck.

>Red "screams mid-life crisis"
Only with sports cars
>attracts police attention.
not really

Mazda don't really make a sports car; the Miata barely counts as sports but is mid life crisis as fuck if you're that age. If you get a 3 or a 6 cops won't pull you over. If you get a CX- you're a cuck and cops might pull you over to call you a faggot and hit on your girl.

t. Red Miata owner that speeds always and never gets pulled over

The MX5 is nice. Fuck red though.

That's good to hear that the cops don't hassle you. I'm looking at a Mazda 3 Maxx (has a great safety package) in the Soul Red color. I've never owned a colored car - only white or silver. They were easy to retouch at least.

Saddest thing I can say about my previous vehicles is that every little chip and dent was caused by other assholes ramming their shopping carts into it or hitting my car when parked at lights. Fuck there's some useless drivers out there. I don't know how anyone would dare spend big on an Aston Martin or a Ferrarri when you can't even park them anywhere.

Park your car in the empty part of the lot.

Either that or park across two spaces and get squinted at by fat mothers doing their shopping.

All edge aside, that red really does look good. If it isn't too costly I'd get that. Tired of cars being available only in (almost) fifty shades of grey...

mazda is such a shit car

Call her a whore, its your choice dude

this

toyotas are very reliable

>I don't know shit about cars

WTF faggot?

What do you suggest?

2/10 bait, made me reply.

found the queer

youre already a faggot for picking that car, why not go all in and get the faggiest possible color as well?

Toyota, hands down.

Landcruiser or a Hilux.

I'm getting a soul red CX-5 in a Mong or 2.
> wife likes the colour, I don't mind it / think it looks good.

You won't pay more for it. They ask for more, but you just tell them "fuck you, are you going to jeopardise a sale for the sake of a few hundred bucks?"... then you get the 'premium' colour for free

They're only useful if you 4WD, or need to carry shit. If you don't, your a faggot.

KEK... Mong...
>month

+1

Who even buys one of those without intending to use it?

a myth op unless your a nigger your still getting pulled over

It's a "personal" preference mate. Reds not a bad shout, just think 5 years ahead when it comes to selling it. Red cars sell quite well but some men will be put off as they find it quite an efeminite colour.

It's the colour of periods.

Half the Land Cruiser's I see are white/silver, driven by middle age women, and don't have a spec of dirt or mud on them; even the wheel arches are clean. The older ones are used though or the LC70's

Hilux's are always working vehicles though. Faux-tradies drive Amaroks or Ranger Wildtrak's

did you know cops are more likely to pull over red cars than any other color?

>did you know cops are more likely to pull over red cars than any other color?

But if most "sports" cars sold are Red, wouldn't that suggest that people driving sports cars tend to speed... and therefore get caught more often?

>implying you can even go over the limit in a "sports" car

Can't blame them for going with a landcruiser. They're big and they last forever. A practical choice, even for a soccermom.

I worked at an autobody shop in the past and asked the painters about the colors of cars. They all said Silver is the easiest to paint match if you ever get into an accident. Any Pearl color is going to cost extra at any shop because it requires 3-stage paint and a total bitch to match.

Silver is also incredibly boring. It's also actually gray.

black is best. you can vinyl wrap the car any other you want, and the black that shows inside the door jams doesn't look as bad as if they were some other color like blue or silver.

No, metallic silver is one of the hardest colours to match, m8. Plain flat colours are much easier.

Personally love that red colour and plan to buy an MX-5 in it. I think 'muricans call it something gay like a Miata?

Anyway, as far as resale value I think it's lower than the safer (more boring) colours.