Can.We.Take.a.Joke.2015.DOCU.720p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-CtrlHD

>Can.We.Take.a.Joke.2015.DOCU.720p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-CtrlHD

youtube.com/watch?v=mgKCKPls5no

>In the age of social media, nearly every day brings a new eruption of outrage. While people have always found something to be offended by, their ability to organize a groundswell of opposition to-and public censure of-their offender has never been more powerful. Today we're all one clumsy joke away from public ruin. Can We Take A Joke? offers a thought-provoking and wry exploration of outrage culture through the lens of stand-up comedy, with notables like Gilbert Gottfried, Penn Jillette, Lisa Lampanelli, and Adam Carolla detailing its stifling impact on comedy and the exchange of ideas. What will future will be like if we can't learn how to take a joke?

Comedian Jews complaining about the political correctness that other Jews created threatening their livelihood: The Documentary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Penn Jillette

>old millionaires compaining about social media

yeah I know they are Generation Wuss but we don't need the genius insight of Adam "Ace" Carolla to know this.

Sup Forums's fav

Can't find.
Can't buy in $'s

It's easy to find

A documentary about a bunch of racists, sexists, and homophobes complaining that their hatred has consequences in the real world? No thanks.

>Mommy C
WATER CHAMP

back to tumblr, child

Here's your (You)

Why is he not fat anymore?

>thought-provoking and wry exploration of outrage culture

lol not really it's mostly fedoras complaining about not being able to handle SJW hecklers

>no Michael Richards

There's your answer right there

>Gilbert Gottfried, Penn Jillette, Lisa Lampanelli, and Adam Carolla
>Jews

Half of those people are Jews.

>free speech is great because, uh, me being a Jew, I don't wanna have to pay for speech

But...that one guy was black. I thought blacks couldn't be racist?

what the fuck happened to you all? you're on Sup Forums and supporting censorship. worse, you're supporting ruining peoples livelihoods because they don't support your ideology.

Literally no one is being censored

We don't care what kikes think.

Some people are definitely too sensitive nowadays.

>Comedian Jews complaining about the political correctness that other Jews created threatening their livelihood: The Documentary.
It's almost as if Jews are a group that don't have a singular cohesive worldview

Sup Forums always says Jews take control of every side of the debate, so I don't know what you mean.

>88
>HH
He's waking up again guys

Who do you think is behind these anonymous posts user?

It's almost like they play both sides of every conflict and get countries built for them while they control the banks, media and politicians of almost all western nations...
youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38

Really makes you think.

You can almost see the truth.

Rise Mein Fuhrer, RISE AGAIN!

Capitalism vs Communism
Islam vs The West
What would you like to know?

while I fucking hate SJW's there's nothing compelling me to watch this shit, the first five people or so in the trailer triggered me as much as any SJW

it's called contrarianism gramps

It's called Sup Forums is filled with shills trying to fuck with your head and keep you away from real movie/(((hollywood))) discussion and analysis.

Ever heard of the 6 million Clinton pays for interns to shill online for her? She's copy catting other groups

It's almost as if Jews like to split people into groups and make them fight each other so they can win by taking the correct course of action while the goyim argue with one another as their society decays.

Hmmm really makes you think doesn't it?

Do we really need a documentary on this? No one who needs to see it will see it. Those aware of this don't need to see it and probably won't.

>stop making films about what I dont want discussed

It's discussed even without the movie.

This

>gilbert gottfried

Mentioning that 20 years ago he'd (the black heckler) would have been hung was going pretty far; that was the only part that really made shit go south

I dunno, I think the "with a fork in your ass" saved the bit.

>Bob Saget who raped and killed a girl in 1990

>different people think in different ways

wow, shocking

>contrarianism
I'm beginning to believe you're right. How they shitpost so flawlessly like retarded SJW's is a constant source of amazement though.

lies

He started eating healthy foods

like he replaced corn beef sandwiches with salads

Any streams for this?

geez, did lisa lampanelli got aids

I sometimes wonder if you guys are shitposting or if you are really this crazy. It's word for word Nazi rhetoric.