How do I turn the guy I'm dating into my personal submissive cocksleeve

How do I turn the guy I'm dating into my personal submissive cocksleeve

We need more details. Are you a not or girl? Age? How you met? Preferences?

I'm like 24, he's 19. I'm a guy.

Relationship is LDR but we meet up, met through Sup Forums.

He's submissive already, but I want to get him to the point of begging for my cock or doing BDSM stuff.

Have you tried orgasm control and denial? In my experience it makes people very submissive and intensifies their pre-existing kinks.

So far I've been exploiting his Sup Forums tendencies for a nofap while we're apart.

40 days so far, he's begging for it now but I feel it will end once I release him.

I wanna hear moar

Have him watch hours of sissy hypnosis videos each day.

What do you want to hear?

He keeps talking about how he wants me to ream his ass in public now. He used to be such a timid boy.

I dont think that will work, but maybe a chastity cage would be good for him

For sure get him into a chastity cage. He will be putty in your hands at that point.

This, no fap is a good step but if you can get him a cage hes yours.

How do I do that safely with an LDR though?

Sadly he lives with his parents so I'm not sure if a cage will work.

Hmm, i see. Well if your okay with going on the trust system have him do something that prevents erections, there are a few homemade chastity devices you can make that will conceal nicely.

Any info on these devices?

Metal tight fitting Chastity cage, long term lockup, psychological fuckery, use traditional conditioning techniques, push him into more and more depraved acts, forced crossdressing, that kind of shit, if hes alreaddy subby you can probbably "hypnotize" him which helps a lot...

Just look up traditional psychological manipulation and do that kind of thing...aint hard dudebro, i say this as a guy who has forced 2 exes to crossdress fulltime and convinced one to transition for my own enjoyment.

Links to some resources please!

Also he's pretty religious so I need to break his strict belief in the bible and aversion to anal sex as well.

Gay

Ok...listen...im not going to do all the damn work for you, ive pointed you in the direction now follow it yourself.

Just google it dude, wikipedia is a great source for a lot of basic as shit psych stuff and realistically...if your going to be able to actually do this, thats all you need. Look into traditional bdsm dom techniques...your on the internet, a neverending resource and you still want a damn handout...

Jesus man...if you cant figure this basic af shit out i doubt your going to be able to make this dude your cockslut...

Benzos and amphetamines.

So just... look up manipulation on wikipedia? I can do that.

How would you use them?

If you are worried about him being able to get out of the cage in an emergency, you can use a combination padlock on the chastity device. That way if there is an emergency he can message you for the unlock code.

Hmm, that sounds like something I can pick up.
I'll have to install it when I see him again.