Gonna sound like a total beta fag here Sup Forums, but I'm gonna ask anyways

Gonna sound like a total beta fag here Sup Forums, but I'm gonna ask anyways.

Have any of you ever seen that presumably perfect girl (from looks to body language, etc) in a public setting for the first time and you're instantly infatuated by her and she is the only one that actually makes you nervous? You know a girl is just a person and it's nothing special, but you can't stop turning your head to look at her because she is a 20/10 for what you look for to date a girl. Her interests align with yours because of the place you're both at, and you come to realize a huge reason why you are at the same area as she is is because you're drawn to her. You can tell she finds an interest in you because of her constant glances. This is someone you would regret not talking to. Initiating a talk or having the courage to talk to her isn't an issue. But her friends being around her constantly, your friends around you constantly, and you're either nearby but not close enough or you're close but the one on one talk opportunity doesn't happen are all an issue. You're skilled, but not skilled enough. You go home. Return the next day by yourself. She is there again and with even more friends, especially one guy who wont leave her side because he's clearly interested in her. That doesn't matter but what does is the fact you can't have that one to one because of it. So it's closing time, and you leave.

But you didn't ask for her number.

feelsbadman

OP here. You're welcome to point fun at me for being a beta and saying you're an alpha. Come and troll if you wan't. But...

What do if I can't get that one to one conversation? Starting one and having something to talk about is a piece of cake. If my friends are with me, they will jump in the conversation and try to flirt as well and that won't go well. If her friends are close enough they will cockblock, since theyre all dudes and one of them is interested in her.

Boy that sure is a lot of text, I wonder what it says

:'D same

thx 4 the chuckle

It sounds like you've had too many moments where you've idealized what the perfect girl is to you to the point you're seeing her in every girl.
I literally do not have that anymore because they're all sluts who want pipe. Who the fuck cares. That Romeo/Juliet love story is pushed on all of us. It doesn't fucking exist.

>If her friends are close enough they will cockblock, since theyre all dudes and one of them is interested in her.

just ignore her its not worth it

Then read it you fuckin faggot are you that aspie?

grown men writing essays over shit they are bitter and insecure from high school. just go to reddit red pill

I think you're misunderstanding or I came off wrong, that's not at all what I was trying to come off as. Got really high standards so most girls are garbage in my eyes. I don't believe in that Romeo/Juliet shit either.

I know girls aren't special and shouldn't give guys autism if they want to talk to them, they're the same as men, just human. I cant explain why this situation is why it is though. Never regretted not getting her number the second day more than I ever have. Most girls I see that I'd ask out (super rare to find any) I don't regret not asking for their # because I don't care enough.

same

Person of interest from a past life probs. Happens occasionally, cue instant melancholy

>thinking I'm gonna read a wall of text written by a faggy teen

a lot of times it's awkward and unnerving to just talk to a girl out of the blue so if you have mutual friends just insert yourself into the group but in somewhat of close proximity to her, if she's interested she'll find some way of talking to you or give off the body language that she wants to talk to you so just say some innocuous bullshit like, "oh i like your shirt" which will break the ice

it's not a big deal so don't over analyze it or it will make you anxious even more

reincarnation is why babies will strangle themselves with electrical cords and anything else they can reach. they just want relief from the endless cycle and are young enough to remember

This

also it's weird as fuck to just ask her for her number after a few minutes of convo if that was your plan so make sure there's some kind of flirty rapport first and then be like "oh you know i can text you if there's any other party i know of" or some shit like that...

just you know, act the opposite of the antisocial autists of this board

I'm not anxious much to talk to her. Icebreakers or talking to her out of the blue wont seem awkward in this situation because of the place. No mutual friends total strangers. I just need advice on what to do in the cases of cockblocking that I mentioned in my second post to this thread.

I like reading about stuff like that I don't think its 100% true but I consider it a possibility.

Yea I gotcha

I know that feel...

Yea... I hate it. It's such a small insignificant problem but it doesn't seem like that to you personally.

this feeling sucks man. Hoping she's gonna be there anytime this week.

They don't make me nervous because I'm 100% sure they don't want to be around me.

I'm sorry m8 D:

bump im still here

not to sound like an alpha faggot myself but you know

I find that if you just do shit rather than complaining about it it works out a lot better

pls give me advice
What do if I can't get that one to one conversation?

My life is great.

If she keeps glancing at you that's a good sign, just gotta break into that clique somehow or attract her to come chat with you awhile. Since you're not sure if she'll keep showing up, you gotta be a bit aggressive to get some kind of contact if/when you see her again, but asking for a phone number may be too much... Suggest angle for a twitter/IG/fb then you can chat her up there

Why would phone number be too much? I imagine it going like this:

Chat for a while, go do separate things, return to chat or chat upon crossing paths, and ask for any contact info (#) before I head out.

I know its not much chatting, but i'd make it clear I'm interested in her, and that i'd like to get her #, so I'd ask her before I'm about to leave like a "oh yea, hey!" type of thinking

Just sayin, for some people a phone number is too much to give someone they just met, but a social network handle isn't as big of a deal. It can also be useful to get social handles so you can see more of what the other person's about. E.g. if her profile suggests she's nuts you can rethink your interest, or if it's cool you have insight into her other interests that will be helpful

I suppose. But don't you think she'd be ok with it if its clear my intentions are flirtatious? I mean, if i get rejected i get rejected.

I think she'll understand you're interested in any case

No, because I'm not a fool enough to fall for a woman instantly based on how she looks. Some of the hottest women I've ever met have had the ugliest personalities.

Stop being a faggot. You literally put women on a pedestal. A pedestal that YOU are supposed to put YOURSELF on.

I got a promotion last month, now I hate my job and have trouble sleeping due to stress. I worked my ass off to get here now I want to quit. Irony is a birch.

You started off on the right track and then you went full retard.

Smileys. Why.

Because it's easier for him to type smilies when he's got two cocks in each hand to use like a stylus

some of us aren't autistic

GUYS Everywhere HATE him ..BOYS cower in fear ..some men simply leave because they already know they are defeated .. BUT YOU can win easily with this ONE simple trick ( click link )

Wrong answer. We are all autists.