DAMN

What are your gripes with the album?

For me near the end of Fear when that "God Damn Us" part comes in it sounds so out of place, like it belongs in a Blink-182 album.

Kid Capri shouting shit was alright on the first listen but after a while of bumping the album it's just tiresome. Also, calling himself the greatest on a Kendrick track? What?

Also
>GOD.
>"This what bad song sound like!"

God's at least better than Love and Loyalty. I like the beat.

prementioned issues but I thought the hook on ELEMENT killed the track and YAH was weak and there was a really slow / eh point in the album that wasn't helped by FEAR being in the middle of it despite it being a really good track

YAH is dope, why don't you like it?

God, Loyalty, and Love are fine. fuck you guys, honestly.

>THIS WHAT GOD FEEL LIKE
>LAUGHING TO THE BANK LIKE AHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAA

do you people know how to enjoy feel good songs?

Love and Loyalty are both amazing I thought. God is meh, but Fear is worse than God.

most people on Sup Forums are white/only listen to lyrics and nothing else matters

You just fucked with one of the best songs on the album Fear is GOAT

The Israelite shit turned me off ... It was just too retarded i can't stan a guy who say some dumb shit like that.

Love sounds like a huge jab at drake. He did his style, Zacari did his thing but i think he was meant to sound like the weeknd.

How do you not like Loyalty like what the fuck? They flipped fucking Bruno Mars and made it sound amazing,

It's not as good as GKMC or TPAB. Kind of a huge dud in comparison.

i feel like the themes and messages in the album are really vague/confusing/maybe not present at all.
ive read like 20 different interpretations of the themes of the album but it feels like all of them are grasping at straws.
yet the way the album is presented make it seem like some concept or idea is definitely present.

The dumb as fuck black israelite rhetoric, definitely don't consider him as smart as I initially thought

Am I the only one who thought Humble was boring? It was just dull. I liked the album though.

I actually digged the israelite thing in a thematic sort of way.

I don't necessarily think Kendrick agrees with the points, because of the way the messages is presented in the albums. I feel more like he is trying to show us these far-out and irrational thoughts going through him, and being thrown at him.

Thats just interpretation on an already vague album, as other anons have already stated. Take what you want from an album like this, but I do think hearing his uncle go on about israelites add to the album thematically.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that idea is presented from another person's perspective

Compare that to Compton from gkmc. God is absolute shit

God, Love, Pride, Feel, Element are all skips. Kendrick fucked up with this one

such a great songh

i only skip dna and humble

Rihanna's SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE verse keeps Loyalty from being the best track on the album and puts it on mediocre tier.

>deletes YAH, LOYALTY, LOVE, GOD

good 45 minute album

>PRIDE is a skip

fuckin what
>that guitar
>that beat
>some of the only great lyrics on the album
>"MAYBE I WASN'T THEEEEEEEEEEEERE"

He definitely presents the opposing view too. In Duckworth he says that there isn't a "curse" and that individual karma is responsible for fate. Memetano just didn't listen enough lmao

Haven't really had time to look into the lyrics on Duckworth but I definitely will.

>like it belongs in a Blink-182 album
I legitimately thought it was Mark Hoppus the first time I heard that part.

it kept the commercial sound of TPAB but ditched the forward thinking MUSIC/beats and has Kendrick's weakest lines ever.
>I got 'em by a landslide, we talkin' about races
>You know this'll never be a tie, just look at their laces
fucking cringe.
LOVE. is the worst thing Kendrick has ever done. The fuckin hook "sippin bubbly feelin lovely" has nothing to do with the rest of the song and just functions as a throwaway line for mainstream radio play.
doesn't feel good desu