>Wake up feeling paralyzed
>People irl can tell there isn't something right
>Never going to get a gf or live a normal life

Trips decides if I suicide today or not

Nah fam

dont

Do it.

Not today, you still got it my man

im on the same boat. trips for sweet sweet release.

Perform it

Do it or fuck off and stop wasting everyone's time

Kys

Go for it

Maybe if I get trips and I'm responsible for your death the guilt will be the final push I need to take my own life also

Kys yourself

Seek therapy, it will change your life. Unless you are afraid to change.

Do it faggot. Livestream it or shoot up a school before doing it

HEY HO LETS GO
HEY HO LETS GO
HEY HO LETS GO

Do it you useless, defective piece of shit

come on

Do

Do,it

don't, instead you're going to fuck a whore today.

Roll

Similar situation.
Found tinder.
Only get matched with ugly chicks so don't really wanna meet them but at least we chat for a while.
Probably the only thing that keeps me going for now.
I'd highly recommend you try it since you've got nothing to loose.

Just do it!

not worth brah,

Double tap to make sure tho.

Kill yourself

I did, they just put me on pills and sent me out the door because I can't afford sessions

dont.

don't

do eet

don't do get, go get some help

At least go to school or mall & go for the high score before you an hero.

I hit myself when I am loosing at video games so be thankful you are not as autistic as me
Also kys because it never gets better

Don't?

Go to college instead. It's incredibly easier than the alternative of a life with no education. I just got my bachelor's at 33; dropped out of HS at 18. Scholarships are easier than suffering your whole life.

winrar

If you feel worthless you are.
Might as well end it.
However livestream it

OP. I was in your exact same position once. Here's some advice.

1. Buy some Modafinil online, shit helped clear my mind and I was able to actually do stuff rather than get bogged down by emotions.

2. Go to the gym. I recommend something like Planet Fitness cause it's cheap (at least for me I only pay $10/month) and start working out at least 2 - 3 days a week.

3. Eat healthier. Eat a ton of chicken breast, greek yogurt, etc... Low carb, low sodium, high protein

4. Learn to program with a website like freecodecamp.com or something, or go to trade school, or just learn something.

The road ahead is hard. I felt like shit but then one day my friend gave me a pack of Modafinil and shit forever changed my life.

Kill yourself if I get dubs or higher. Simple.

roll

Shoot up your local highschool with a pair of headphones in blasting pumped up kicks then blow your brains out. CMON TRIPS

Winrar

nope

Do a flip instead.

There are too many people on earth just do us a favor and off yourself

Don't do it op

I'm 27 , I'm around the same predicament, but you're not afraid to pull the trigger right, and to me that shows more initiative then myself, but why don't you pull the trigger first pursuing what you want to pursue I mean you're about to end your life, is anything out there really that discouraging to try, are you telling me you have no fear on ending your own life, but you have fear of living it? Put down the gun for now, go out and do shit that you're afraid of, go talk to a girl , go to a bar and find a friend, or attempt achieving something you always wanted, don't tell me you're more afraid of getting rejected or failing, then pulling the trigger, you got nothing to lose, you're just being a pussy, try it, and post results.

you ended someones life tonight, hope you are happy

Don't do it op you're better than that

Can we say even=kys and odd the opposite?

The world is a brighter place without you

Its 7:28am, just ate a bowl of cereal in my shit stained boxers and im coming off oxy, do you really think I care

Use a shotgun dude
it's more failsafe

i'd prefer you kys'd instead.

You should given that he was most likely White and that's one less soldier for us in the RaHoWar

ROLLLLLLL

start doing something for fun just for the fuck of it, don't worry about the big picture

>RaHoWar
wtf is that?
>oldfag that wasn't on Sup Forums for a long time

like having sex and playing video games?
what if that doesn't make any fun anymore?

When you say people in real life know there isn't something right, what do you mean? How do you know they can tell?

some millenial redneck term, it stands for racial holy war

Instead of killing yourself, you better do something risky like drug traffic, if you are attempting to lose your life, at least do it for some money boy

Race Holy War you fucking commie

I love this. OP better post some kind of proof so you know you're responsible for sure.

Take that white nationalist shit and fuck off. Real racists don't wait for something big to happen, they are the trigger

Start drinking. I'm serious. It's great fun, at least for the first couple of years.

Tip of the ol fedora to you my dude

My double dubs say otherwise.

>fags say don't
Is this really Sup Forums?

/k/ommando here
jump in front of a train, suicide by gun would be counted as a gun crime.

just watch the warrensburg missouri obituaries for peter tanamara

idk when they'll find me, i'm leaving a note and going in the woods to do it so i don't make a mess in my moms house, be less traumatic for her to not find my body anyway

Don't give trains a bad name you faggot

this is golden.

Just suicide faggot!!!!

Roll
Do It for the lulz
stream pls
i'm suicidal myself
who cares

Ah goodbye

Can someone help me understand why Sup Forumstards encourage someone to die? It's happened many times before. I ain't moralfag but I just don't get it.

kys fgt

OP, if you're really trying to commit suicide, get a revolver and play Russian Roulette.

moot is a faggot
he deactivated trips for this thread
is he still alive btw? i'm too lazy to google it myself

Do it nigger

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES...

hahaha, do it

Don't do it Sup Forumsro. You have nothing to lose so just have fun. Take some risks.

Check those trips OP.

Do this.. The first click and no bang might make you realise life is worth it?

Stop doing the things that make you depress and work towards improving your situation. Just do it. I've dug myself into a fuckin deep hole too but I'm doing what I can to get out, even when it feels hopeless. You just man up.

If trips, don't suicide.

There are threads like this everyday
Its bullshit obviously.
Remember toaster steve?

agreed, Rolling.

OP, you and I should get a beer.
You live near vegas?

No killing this year.

Don't do it. Please don't. I know you may not feel like it, but people care about you. You are worth something, and life is so full of beauty. You just need to find something to give you joy and purpose, even if it's only a little, and the rest will follow suit. I'm rooting for you OP, and I know you are due for life to show you some kindness. Hang in there man

Down the road, not across the street
> faggot

Timestamp with face and ID if you really are going thru with it

OP
make yourself a nice comfi bath and throw a plugged in toeaster initi asdfiuash iufdahis iufdasf aisufhiu sidh fsadiuf

checked

Kek

Is Ritaline harmful in any way?
PLS TELL ME

What about my man Stephen who tried an hero for Sup Forums but failed?

Not really.

Man sell some of your stuff, go buy some coke, get drunk, fuck a (semi)disgusting bar hooker... Get camping gear, a dozen reggae albums, couple of good books and a bag of weed and go live on a river bank for a week if weather permits.

You wanna quit life, at least have some fun before you do it.

Also I'm pretty sure your mental breakdowns/depression thing is solvable with appropriate treatment, it's a shame you're too much of a pussy to go ask for medical assistance.

Do it faggot

win.rar

lights out faggot