What's it like knowing that even if you had the social skills to be friends with a girl...

What's it like knowing that even if you had the social skills to be friends with a girl, you'd still be rejected due to having a small or even average dick.

Any girl I socialize with for more than a few weeks eventually starts asking about my size, since it looks fucking huge in any pants, and the position of everything is very obvious..

Pic related, me soft

It looks fucking mangled is why they ask

That is usually what people who are fat as fuck and hate themselves say about me

It sucks. It kills your confidence on a lot more levels than just sexual. Why did you make this thread though? Do you get some sort of satisfaction belittling those less fortunate than you?

K fam

Samefag

Honestly it fuckin sucks just knowing the fact that she expects you to have a big dick but you are exactly the opposite sucks I didn't fuck girls from my high school cause I was scared I'd be exposed I ended up loosing my virginity to a girl I got very close to she understood and let me fuck her

As OP, that was not me being a same fag.

Yes actually that sums shit up perfectly

idk, probably the same as how i feel about you having a really high chance of getting dick cancer with that bend in your dick obviously having internal scar tissue.

In other words: i give no shits, my girl is pretty pleased regardless, as an "average" guy i've only had one chick call my dick small and it was when i was 15 and soft. then again as my girl says: "big dick or small dick, as long as you make me cum , i don't give a shit"

show it hard please

OP here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHABHAHAHHHAHHAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

honestly mate, and i say this as an EXTREME grower, women know not to say shit about a dick until hard. if you're like 4 inches hard then idk...but if a female really likes YOU , you'll know it lol. Women don't tend to give nearly as big of a shit about size as we as men make it out to be. Granted there are size queens , but they're more than likely hoes to begin with.

If you can't please a female with your dick, do it with everything else you've got, trust me...she'll love you for it lol.

Forgot to meantion I'm a fag and hate ladies

Pic related :3

Wrong pic

As OP I declare this thread fucking OVER GET THE FUCK OUT

i've got a below average dick (about 5.3), never had a complaint. shagged 20 girls and been with my girlfriend for 2 years so don't fear small dick Sup Forumsros

I'm not too small I'm about 5 inches but girth wise I'm a little more on the thin side I have no problem making girls cum but I just fucking wish I had a bigger dick

Op here here is my benis hard

use your fingers, easy to make them cum that way and when you do fuck she'll be so wet it doesn't matter how big your dick is.

i don't know what kind of women you hang around with, but i prefer a bit more class.
being asked "how big yo dick boy" after some time is horrible.
how can you even respect a woman that says something like that.
But to each their own i guess, if you like sluts and they like you thats fine.
but that doesn't mean that other people get rejected because of penis size.
How far from reality can you be to think that?
im single now, but my last girlfriend didn't see my penis until we were in a relationsship for 2 months.
It's not only about having a big dick. It's about character, charm, manners and so on.
Im sad for you because you have obviously never felt love in your life and now you are filling this hole with meaningless sex.
You probably work at MacDonalds or you are addicted to some drug.
loser

those underpants are fantastic

7.5 hard here. Growing up I still thought I was small and it's also really embarrassing because you can't hide a boner as easy. Balls also match. Very uncomfortable at times

5.3" is technically average. Not even "the small side" of average either, right in the middle. People's perception of the average dick length is way off.

its not even that big, what is that, 20 cm? wow big boy, you are 2 cm over average

This thread is literally to lure fucking losers like you here to justify why their forever baby dinks will be all they need to keep their ugly girlfriends. You didn't fuck your girl for 2 months BECAUSE NEITHER OF YOU WANTED TO.

5.3 inches isnt even hitting the average mark... 5.5-5.7 is marked as average , most people just say 5 inches but you said "technically" so...

>using the metric system for penis size
>not knowing the average size
>making most people who see this feel like shit by saying 7-7.5 is average

yeah we only went to paris
so sad i know
and we were only in love
so terrible
btw i don't even have a small dick (7 inch), it's just not everything i have to offer for a woman.
I can make a woman and myself happy with just my company alone, sex is just an added bonus.
be proud that you have a big dick, if that is the only thing you have.
pathetic

>believes imperial system isn't completely retarded
>cares about average size of penis
>cares about user feelings

I don't like you.

Awh you seem to miss her. Hopefully she isn't with someone with a snek penis now.

>not knowing how the hell to describe shit
>making shit up
>arguing with an user

Going to blow my load on my headboard if you guys keep this up

unfortunately she is dead.
pretty sure she won't be with some ghetto rat in heaven.
im sure she is looking down on me every day, and she misses me just as much as i miss her!
someone like you would never understand, dirty american slob.

>is getting fucking in heaven by a nice big dick, for once

Holy shit I love when feet bulge guy gets sassy

> proving once more how disgusting and worthless american people are
please take a look around, i think you lost your culture and class 200 years ago.

I'm Canadian go make your own image board you dirty brown little cunt

kek

HAHAHA
CANADIAN
even worse.
you called me a dirty brown cunt? well first of all that's not true, im white. And second of all you will probably be arrested for "islamophobia" or "xenophobia" in the next 24 hours. How does it feel to live in such a backwards country full of men that cry when they burn their hipster beard on their vape.
you are a joke, please go on. Very amusing.

I could get more head in a concentration camp than you could in your globalist shitslimed country that no one has the fucking energy to make memes about because it's a write off.

by the time a girl see's my cock its going to either be inside her or on its way inside her.

at this point her consent is not an issue.