Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE WON TENNIS

>Tennis

It's an european thing, you wouldn't get it

Sorry you're not white

>60%

we have the most davis cup titles in history you mongoloid, and i didn't even know it was a tournament until i googled it 10 seconds ago.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

CUANTAS DAVIS TENES NEGRO ENVIDIOSO

OH MY GOD YOUR TEARS ARE SO DELICIOUS

SO SALTY

>You are the Baltimore of South America.

Fuck, that's pretty good. I'm going to have to remember that one.

Stale pasta, faggot!
I have nothing against Croacia, really. You guys played well.

don't cry, Marin

lol who cares

Please feed me with your tears. I don't have money for food.

it's a pasta you aspie

Your football NT needs to learn from Del Potro

CRY MOAR FAGGOT

No, let those fucking losers rot

mira que linda la bandera argentina ahi :')

>yfw delgoatro won one for da Tina

you too mate, our guys couldn't play for shit, just a throwing bit of banter, gg

>olympics didn't earn delpo a single point

he was just saving himself for the real edal

>Argentina
>no Malvinas in the pic

>Argentina ATP first place ZERO
>Chile ATP first place TWO

Just accept it

chilean bulls not accepted ITT

cuantas davis copas tenes?

Dejalo, es otro negro envidioso, es boludo y no tiene huevos ni va a la cancha el bobo

dat english

Did you won those by penalties too?

KID GET ON MY LEVEL

>At the 1997 Wimbledon Championships he commented that grass was "only for cattle and soccer" and not suitable for tennis
The madman

>ameriblacked
>white

>ARGENTINA 0(ZERO) WEEKS IN THE FIRST PLACE OF ATP
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

te matamos el circlejerk JKASJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASSJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKAS

HOLA CHORIS

Terrible enfermo mental

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Thanks for the copy-pasta

Hola :3

Sudaca autism: the thread

CHE MAN NOS VEMOS EN INFINITY CHAN, CHEEEEEEEEEEE CHORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS.
JAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJJAKAJKAJKJAKJAKAJKJAJAKJAKJAJAJAJKJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJA

very good

boludo te matamos el circlejerk y no podes y no vas a parar de llorar

Sudaca autism and delusion: the thread

Grats lads.

>argentina winning one of the most white sports in existence
hmm maybe they've been white all along

It's true that we're a spicified country but our nigger population isn't "over 15%", more like 11 to 12%.

EL CHILENO ES UN ANIMAL CONFLICTIVO, HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO ESE QUE TANTO LOS AVERGUENZA, CON INCLINACIONES A LA TRAICION, EL ROBO, LA PELEA SUCIA Y DESIGUAL, COMO EN TODAS LAS GUERRAS QUE HA PARTICIPADO CON APOYO DE EMPRESAS INGLESAS PARA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS, TREMENDA RAZA DE RATEROS LA CHILENA... NADIE EN EL MUNDO CIVILIZADO QUIERE A UN RATERO, PERO ES COMPRENSIBLE TANTA RABIA CHILENA, SI VIVEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA RAYA EN EL FIN DEL MUNDO... TAMBIEN SON HOMOSEXUALES SI Y ESTAN OBSESIONANDOS CON LA PENETRACION ANAL POR ESO UNO DE SUS MODISMOS ES (CULIAO CULIAO)

Tennis and also Field Hockey. We are 100% white.

We're also the GOATs at polo.

>Field Hockey
That's not a white sport. Ice hockey is.

>Murica
>White

I'm not American.

that shit is getting old my friend

no olviden darle las gracias al comandante fidel por la meme magia que le dio a del potro

los antidepresivos migue, te olvidaste de tomarlos

Not murican

reported, you are going back

Beaners fight!

I'm here legally nigger.

CHICANO JKAJSKAJSAK CHICANO

Meanwhile in your house.

Is baltimore really that bad? Only thing I know about baltimore is the baseball team because it was mentioned in a seinfeld episode.

Baltimore is one the greatest ports of US, maybe they say that cause the big ammount of chimps living there, but is a nice city.

Nice by Argentinian standards maybe, but objectively it's a shithole.

lel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate

Go and wash your ass, filthy ape. You even know what a bidet is? Then you can talk to me, dirty nigger.

Don't you have to be electrocuted by your shower handle or something?

As if the shower used electricity, A hole.

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

Chino Rios is a talentless hack

Don't be like that. Come and celebrate!

>american education
Everytime.

Could you explain these ? I've always wondered why you people wear those.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Has your last weekly earthquake rattled your brain so badly, my dear mapuche descendant?
We have 15 Grand Slams
>Singles: 7
>Doubles: 8
Your """"top"""" ATP players have literally won 0 (ZERO) Grand Slams in the open era.

Is there a whiter country than ours?

It was just a fad, and only few people fell for it. They are related to "trival" music, and most of the time people wear them in an ironic way.

weak post
l2rage m8

We're trying the GOATs

*truly

Thanks for the pasta, it was delicious