Why did Hillary Clinton lose the 2016 election?

Why did Hillary Clinton lose the 2016 election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GYEH2wCz5PM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because she ran a shitty campaign. Snubbed Bernie's supporters, didn't do any on the groind campaigning in swing states. Not to mention is a war mongering psycopath.

Conversatives found new vigor. 8 years of Obama and an unapologetic "outsider" douchebag like Trump were a perfect powder keg.

In Hillary's case, selling a bill of goods that appealed to literally no one, reliance on petty, if occasionally valid, personal attacks against trump, and being FAR too overconfident in the turnout of the democratic voter base.

Her entire campaign was "wow look at how retarded republicans are lol"

implying it was just conservatives. how retarded.

yeah after she won the nomination, instead of tryiing to appease the bernie voters, she turned to jeb bushes donors and started to court republican lites. that really sealed the deal for all those on the further left of the political spectrum

Russians hacked the election. This picture kills republicucks

Like virtually all presidential elections since 1950, it basically boiled down to a popularity contest. Voters go with the candidate who is 'like them,' someone who reminds them of themselves. Trump had this quality, whilst Hillary did not.

Hillary was seen as just another politician. Bought and paid for by faceless multinational corporations. A professional shill who will support anything and nothing all at the same time, depending on where the dollars are coming from. A Teflon frying pan of a politician, who wipes clean every time and cooks something up different the next day.

People hated this about her. People felt that she could say and do and get away with anything, at a time when most of the country was still reeling from the consequences of the 2008 financial crash. In a bizarre way that is very difficult to explain, both candidates represented the Baby Boomer generation. Both candidates seemed to regularly get away with murder and weasel out of the consequences of their actions. I have no explanation as to why Trump was able to spin this as a positive and Hillary could not.

I think that it comes down to the fact that she is female. Society still thinks, deep down, that a woman should be a responsible, nurturing, caring figure. Trump can get away with the shit he pulls because he's a man and that's what men do. Hillary can't. She is held to higher, or at least different, standards. Voters felt that she is someone they couldn't understand, know, or trust - a woman who had reneged on the social contract society handed her at birth. At least Trump was somewhat relatable and predictable in his idiocy. We all know a Trump. Does anyone really know a Hillary?

social justice

because she is a jew who wants war with russia

Seriously, the US is not the psychological centre of the universe anymore. No one cares. Go back to /pol

Trump ran powerful attack ads and whipped up fear.

Hillary ran boring 'hey lets just keep doing the same thing' videos no one could get excited over.

She needed to talk to voters like the idiots that they are and wave about more plastic flags, Trump did these things and it worked.

He might be a cunt but Trump knows how to get what he wants. Clinton is a cunt too but assumed America was awake to Trump's lies and that she'd win by default. Big mistake.

Fuck off boris

Because she was simply incompetent, not incompetent and outrageous like her competition.

WHY
AREN'T
I
FIFTY
?

jew lizard detected

They "hacked", eh? How many votes did they change?

Look I posted a pic that proves nothing

Hubris

But it is

"Russian Hackers"

They'll never admit that people are just sick of the Dems faggy bullshit

ppl rather trust a businessman than a snake

Every one has known the Clinton administration has been corrupt for years, if they literally just put a puppet woman in her place with little to no ties to Clinton she would have landslide the election.

Also its hilarious that the Democratic party sabotaged Bernie and Republicans while they hated trump and tried to change rules in others favors, they never outright sabotaged him.

{{Citation needed}}

Leftism has reached its peak we are moving right for the next couple of decades. You can learn this from history the seesaw.

Identity politics.

Один рубль был добавлен на ваш счет в Кремле

Its bull because every civilized country spies on each other, so in the literal sense Russian hackers is a real excuse even if its just mild meddling. Fuck wikileaks docs show we routinely black mail public officials in Europe.

You didn't read my post, did you?

and she had a vagina
first womyn president

To be fair, republicans are retarded. But At this point, it's both parties seeing who can reach the back of the short bus fastest.

Want to see my American ID? Keep telling yourself that the Russians are behind everything,

[spoiler]It's the Jews[/spoiler]

Electoral college.

Mind you, the EC hasn't been useful/relevant for over a century, but but the vote of someone in a tiny state like RI has to count at LEAST as much, if not more than someone in a more densely populated state (I.e. NY, CA, TX, FL, WA). So we get a system that can put whoever they please into office and still find a way to blame the populace for going against them.

No.

The vagina is the clincher.

test

why did president cheeto lose at legislation?

It is always darkest before the Don.

The actual intent of the EC is written in Federalist 68 I believe, and specifically it was meant to prevent people with appeal to the uneducated masses and people influenced by foreign nations from being elected.

The DNC fucked themselves with how bad they screwed over Bernie. After it became obvious there were a lot of "fuck this" votes for Trump on both sides.
Also with all of the wikileaks and anyone who is honestly paying attention - the DNC is just basically the party of total corruption - where the RNC is just a party of idiots.
>Democrats being honest with themselves
When you boil it down people would rather have an idiot who pretends to care - than a corrupt dangerous liar who will sell you out at every turn.

Because she didn't get enough votes in the right states. Because the entire election was spent vilifying Trump and anyone who would vote for him, so trump supporters kept quiet. Then all the news outlets predicted a massive Hillary victory, so a lot of the people who were only going to vote for her as the lesser of two evils, felt like they wouldn't have to compromise their own integrity so they just didn't vote at all.

Yeah the EC is bad, New York and California should decide our next president. Fuck everyone else

Her campaign focused on other people. Also mainstream/corporate media backed her campaign so much that people just grew suspicious.

I still think that if media had treat other candidates (including both republicans and democrats) with the way they treates Clinton then she would have won probably. But when you air pretty much 24/7 slander against all the other candidates except one, people start to see that.

Also the mainstream media is kinda panicking since they are losing "power" in ever increasing speed. This can be seen from WSJ vs Pewdiepie thing. WSJ and other MSM tried to slander and black paint Pewdiepie with out of context sitations. But this doesn't work anymore when people can themselves check what someone really did/said by just clicking their original video. And don't get me wrong, this is good thing. For the first time in human history the "messenger" doesn't decide what information is shown and what not because everything can be seen directly from the source with just one click.

This pretty much sums up modern politics. You don't need to explain your core policies in details if you're talking to a hall of cattle with sub90 IQs.

Cause her moves were weak

Nice source faggot. This "russian hacking" is democratic party's version of Obama's birth certificate.

>le everyone I disagree with is retarded

Nah not anymore. Things a wizard sleeve by now

/thread

she may loose erection because she's not into woman anymore...

that could be the reason

I watched the debates between Clinton and Trump in a room full of other people, and they were hooting and hollering at these thin insults that were thrown back and forth. I was embarrassed for my country that a presidential debate was more akin to an episode of Yo Momma. Jesus Christ what the fuck how did we get here?

It's like the fundamentalist Christian conservative bullshit collided with the daddy-issue red hair liberal retardation and now we're sitting in the bizarro world event horizon aftermath

Christ

Noone likes snakes

DON'T TREAD ON ME

>poll only liberal voters and throw away polls that say trump could win
Tbh she brought this misery on herself

"Sometimes if you tell strangers lots and lots of information about you like p@ssw0rds and everything like that... HACKING, HACKING, HACKING is what's gonna come next." -skypeandmsnfan

youtube.com/watch?v=GYEH2wCz5PM

well stated user

also member that time when she told everyone to POKEMON GO TO THE POLLS!? yeesh.

also also. her big ass creepy smile scares the shite out of me. like i keep thinking when she opens her big ass mouth tat shell just peel her face back like shes taking off a hoodie and just turn into a xenomorph or something.

p.s.

it would have been a bad idea to vote hillary in because deep down she just wants revenge for what her husband did to her when he was in office.

a woman never forgets a cheater.

Because she hyped the extreme lefties and minorities and forgot about working class white people in the Midwest.

she didn't

Except that there is evidence. Something the birthers never had. Proof actually makes a big difference.

user idk how to tell you this...

The Trump tax returns are more akin to Obama's birth certificate.

What proof? Literally what. Fucking. Proof. Don't show me any "its russians my man" speculative opion bullshit.

>implying this has less to do with obama being half black than his popularity

you're a fool

Because Democrat voters largely dislike her, and she wasn't about to win over swing voters and Republicans in large numbers either.

Trump may be a blithering moron, but he is charismatic. So was Bush Jr. Both ran against, and easily beat people who may have been more qualified for the job, but lacked personality. Personality goes a long fucking way.

It's why Obama was nominated over Hillary back in '08 in fact. He was ultimately full of shit, but he was more likable than her. He came across as being more sincere and caring about the American people, and what they wanted and needed.

Get rekt

>first nigger pres
>inauguration day is a non-working day
>landslide victory president
Boy gee I wonder why.

>black democratic president in a majority black democratic city vs a white republican president who won with the rural vote

really jogs the noggin

bigger than hillarys inauguration

Because you can't stump the Trump.

Get fucked

Wrong.

>implying i care
>we president now

Unless it's a bill-signing party.
Then just ask him where he's Russian off to.

the more I post it the more correct i am!

No, the working class heroes dont become president. Who they voted for takes that position sonny.

that doesn't change what i've said nigger.

>rekt

I couldn't give a fuck either way.

but you notice how theres all those people there for obama? had those people voted in the right places at the right numbers it could hve been like that again for hilldawg.

know why they didn't? because where it mattered, more people voted for the other person.

whether or not people showed up to D.C. for an inauguration has little bearing on the outcome.

>post image
>get rekt

yea.. you got me.. surely you proved an point here

Alright alright. There. Happy?

>implying you are any better you diehard partisan hack

Ruskie oil. Big deal. They won't supply enough to make us dependent

>being this retarded
you're arguing a point no one is disputing with you my man.

eh, at least the next 5 or so years there will be fast food workers needed.

good thing you keep voting for
>globalization

otherwise you might have to actually work for a living.

hope the universal basic income you clowns keep dreaming about gets voted into effect sooner than later.

Looks like I'm a fascist Nazi racist sexist xenophobic homophobic hatemonger. Even though I'm a left leaning, minority member, child of immigrants, homosexual, and anti-violence.

Your tears are delicious

She didnt want to make america great again

I blame Obama.

After eight years of being told, "Gee, I wish I could do stuff for you, but the mean ol' Republicans won't let me," the base was demoralized and didn't see any reason to vote.

>tears
I said I don't care about Russian oil.
I swear the people on this site are getting more autistic by the day.

The harder they struggled to force Hillary on the people, the harder people leaned over to Trump. It wasn't hard to see that shit was rigged and this is just for us europeans.

i don't accept political commentary from a guy sporting 2 yuge rings, a belt that is numerous sizes too big, and slippers in public.