Does a portable 100% correct std test exist...

Does a portable 100% correct std test exist? My wife and I are taking a vacation to Africa and she wants to fuck the locals. Don't want to come back with some africanized hepatitis or some shit.

Maybe don't let your wife fuck the locals in an area which is notorious for HIV. or use a condom.

real

HIV takes weeks to test for.

why are you letting your wife fuck african men?

You win the biggest retard in the world award. Your prize is you get to kill yourself and no one will care

This is b8 but you should still kill yourself regardless

Why does sh want to fuck a local? Are you a cuck?

The answer is no or they would be handing this things out like its candy in Africa dude.

Uhh mods?

Cause OP is a cuck

There's a nice home remedy available. Eggs are very sensitive and highly responsive to contaminants. You can use the old float-or-sink test. After having had sex with an African stranger, your wife can insert a raw chicken egg inside her pussy for five minutes and then put it in a container of room-temperature water. If it floats, then you're fine and you can eat your fried egg. If it sinks, then I'm afraid she has an STD and you'll need a new wife.

You're welcome!

Cheese Pizza .....

Reported!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This

Who photoshops a nig dong onto a twelve year old gaping anus?

This op, i've done it. 99,99991%

no, you have the results right away.
But the test only works if you have it for at least a month

Be a virgin.

Nigga u gon git ebola

Nah, he's not going to use his elbows on her

umm, how can you know that this well?

as someone from africa ill tell you that you are fucking retarded, they wont give her an std theyll kill her.

Food costs pennies but no one sends those niggers anything

Try blackfacing first.
But don't tell anyone about it.

niggers keep having tons of kids without the means to support them. Those lazy nogs get tons of free food and meds.

Hardly fair to let them bang your wife the they have to go back to their wife and her ridiculously saggy boobs

OP wants to test the men. Not his wife.

What?