>French class
>Teacher asks me to read
>I cant read, I fucking hate french
>She checks my notebook
>Notebook full of stupid drawings
>Teacher calls me retarded in front of the class
>I smiled like an idiot cuz there was nothing I can do
>Feelsobadrightnow

If this really happened, you can get that teacher fired pretty easily.

sue - its public humiliation

rip

You just took that shit?

If the teacher was hot, fuckin' blackmail that bitch.

>senior year highschool
>math class
>Teacher is grading our papers
>turn mine in
>"wait a second here, why did you draw an F on your test?"
>"I knew you were going to fail me anyway so I went ahead and saved you some time"
>he didn't say a word and I just left

YEAAAAAAAH !!!!!

In America. In the rest of the world if you actually like your retarded, you will be identified as retarded.

somebody is triggered, and with good reason, you cant use the word retard, its offensive. Let us all band together to save this snowflake!

I was expecting some epic justice or retribution in the OP, now I just feel bad for you sir. Follow in the footsteps of Frank Underwood, and come up with a long, convoluted and ultimately SUPREMELY satisfying plan to ruin that teacher's life altogether.

somebody is triggered, that some1 can take action against that, while its too late for the assmad faggot

Im just stating a fact. Teachers are tasked with teaching our youth and preparing them for the world. Would you want your child being called a retard by someone like that? If you answer yes then there is something wrong with you.

Nothing? Not even like a "shut up bitch"? You just sat there and let another adult call you retarded in front of other adults? How old are you? Are you actually retarded?

NO NO NO, ITS NOT OKAY TO MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE CUZ U WILL MAKE THEM SAD AND ITS NOT OK CAUSE HE COULD NOT HELP IT. THIS "TEACHER" MUST PAY AND THE OP NEEDS A TROPHY SO HE IS OK!

>teacher has the right to insult students
looks like your teachers kept calling u "retard" for a reason

Fun fact, by calling you retarded, you can make the claim that the teacher was diagnosing you which means the school has to be accountable for testing you for mental problems.

You can easily get her in a shit ton of trouble already, but that's just a consideration if you want to go the extra mile in doing it.

U R REPORTD TO, THIS MAKES ME FEEL SAD TO AN YO CANT DO THAT, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED.

>did nothing to disprove

AHHHHHH EVERYONE IS BEING MEAN AND IM SAD, I NEED MY TENDIES TO CALM DOWN, HY U GUYZ ARE SO MEAN. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CALL ANYBODYS RETARD, ITS NOT ALLWOED. YOU ARE IN TROUBLE!

My friend actually told his french teacher that she was really dumb in 7th grade.
He was kicked out permanently from her class, and she never assigned him anything so she didn't have to deal with him

We just dicked around for that period
I fucking miss junior high

I imagine you looking like an absolutely gormless "chek muh edge" shmuck.

Shit's happened to me before.
This bitch of a teacher everyone hated had a thing for "verbal discipline".
She was making fun of me in 8th grade and I remember one sentence
"If only you were as cute as you think you are."
To this day I've never hated a teacher so goddamn much.

Another time she was berating a kid from the period before us, and it lasted all throughout our period. I'm not even fucking kidding.

She had an obsession with cats so while she was distracted lecturing the kid outside I took my revenge and drew mustaches on every one of her cat pictures.

This story reminds me. ..I've been looking for ways to get bitch teachers fired. Any ideas?

>At school today

banned

This guy sure knows how to argue

You know what? You are not allowed either, NOT ALLOWED.

No u

NO U! I SWEAR I WILL TELL AN U WILL BE IN TROUBLE CAUSE YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED. ITS NOT FAIR U ARENT ALLOWED YOU WILL GET DETENSION AND .

why are you such a pussy?

UNDERAGE FAG DIE IN A FIRE

NOT ALLOWED TO USE THAT WORD

YOU
YOU
YOU

IM TELLLLLLLLLINNNNG, YOU CANT DO THIS ITS NOT IN THE RULES YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED.

BETA UPRISING NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just want tendies and guyz not to be mean and make me sad cause everybody has to follow the rules cause you arent allowed not to.

As the remaining part of that day
When a man suffered for the world
The world wanted him to die
And the day he died they began suffering because of their hatred

For a weakness to be said,
And the fail to be done
The truth falls apart
And I'm empty once again...