youtube.com/watch?v=iyAaSo5Dewk
youtube.com/watch?v=fLgxwieROYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anything

Happy Birthday :)

youtu.be/W9AmasFGKVY

Happy Birthday user!

happy birthday user!

Happy birthday user! I hope you do something you enjoy today.

Have a great day op!

15mg of paracetamol will be your happy birthday way out

Time to get some people in your life who care about you, make new friends. If you suck at doing that you're going to have a lonely life, better learn fast.

you are now one year closer to the death of the average human, congratulations

Hey its my birthday too and i had to remind everyone

To be fair, it's early as fuck.

i genuinly hope you have a wonderful day user. dont listen to the edgy autists here, weve all been there

Happy birthday user hope u have a gud one eat a lot

Happy birthday user from France !

happy b-day user

happy honkday

Happy birthday OP. May you have many more.

mine is in 2 days. I know that feel. so from one user to another Happy Birthday!

youtube.com/watch?v=iyAaSo5Dewk

Happy birthday op, enjoy your day in any way possible. Fap, watch hentai whatever. Just fucking live you idiot.

Don't worry user. Birthdays are a man-made construct. This day really just is another random point in the neverending flow of time and therefore should not have any meaning to you.

Nevertheless I too hope you'll eventually find people that care about you user.

VX Gas?

Happy birthday user!
As a birthday present, I'll share with you a couple of OC pictures I made

Happy birthday from germany, user! Fuck the people who dont think about you. Do what you like to do today.

Have dubs, faggot.

Same guy here, also a speech.

Today is the day you were born, so rejoice and be glad in it; after all, some people don't live to be this old. Sure, sometimes life may suck and we all joke about killing ourselves but the people that really make it through other ones that strive until the end to do something with them selves. Happy birthday user, and cheers to many more.

Happy birthday faggot, I'll have a beer in your name.

My wife says happy birthday user.
She even put on something nice for you.

Happy birthday, user

Where is OP tho.

Heres a better one of her tits that she had me take just now.
(Well... Just now meaning after she had me hide her face. Trust me she is giving a big pretty smile behind the blurr)

Ayyy its my birthday today and no one said shit to me either but it's 8am here so I'm not surprised

Happy birthday user!!! although some may be forgetting to acknowledge the special day us autistic fucks will always be here for you

Happy fucking birthday user!!! May you get mang quintd in your future

Happy birthday

Very generous of your wife and yourself. Put your cock in her.

Well there is only one thing left to do OP
Buy a Kona-chan body pillow and cry self to sleep in her feathery embrace

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday.

If it makes you feel any better I'm tripping balls off acid and shrooms for my first time on either one lol gonna have to call into work and stay home happy birthday user

is there a reason to say something to you?

Happy birthday to you, dear user. I wish you a great day and enjoy the time with things that you love doing

Greetings from Argentina, land of the kek.
While mods are sleeping: youtube.com/watch?v=fLgxwieROYI

I dont get the joke here, besides the "post it then delete"

Look at the boobs.

are you sure about that?

Holy shit thats bad. Thanks

Happy bithday user.

And in german :herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag

Have a nice Day

Dance your heart out!

Happy birthday m8! I know that feel. I lost all my "friends" not too long ago over some stupid shit that I was going through and they just bailed on me and they know it and are too ashamed to even look me in the eye now. I'm about to be 30 on the 27th. I don't feel bad about it at all and I'm glad to not have those pieces of toxic waste in my life anymore. It's worth spending my 30tu alone for that reason.