Ywn create a masterpiece at 19

>ywn create a masterpiece at 19

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yYCz06bS380
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They've gotten worse with every release.

Honestly it literally blows my mind that Avey came up with this shit that young (didn't he write penny dreadfuls at like 16?)

Not even just that, Panda's drumming is just amazing on this record as well.

This will sound corny as fuck, but I don't think there's been any set of musicians as naturally gifted as Avey and Panda since this released.

Already did thanks

I will never understand how people actually enjoy that trash

you probably know this OP, but it's best not to get so caught up in comparing yourself to others, especially if it's an age thing, it's only destructive to your own self-worth.

learn to love yourself, and make your own masterpiece regardless of how old you are because age doesn't really matter

>you still have time to create a masterpiece at 32

youtube.com/watch?v=yYCz06bS380

was about to post this. thx user. this vid has saved my ass countless times

What don't you like about it?

a genuinely good person on Sup Forums?

>ywm create a masterpiece at 19

yeah it's weird sometimes .even other artistic boards like effay are full of /fa/scists, and even Sup Forums is full of assholes and weebs, but some people use anonymity and global reach for good. it's almost inspiring, but then you see people who unironically think that calling carly rae jepsen a good artist is a good opinion and it's back to being a cynical asshole

Overrated. He can't sing, it drags on for too long and there's a serious lack of Panda Bear vocals which come in on later, BETTER, records. 7/10.

what a great guy
not op but thanks

is this pasta

>19

and here we are masturbating to cartoon girls... what a way to end ourselves

It's not that surprising. Spiderland is infinitely more impressive

The album does have an amature feel to it. Aveys song writing was very far from his peak on this record. Sure this has good lyrics and Alvin Row, but the song writing doesn't touch Sung Tongs or Merriweather. The only people who say this is their favourite record or are people with issues of growing up and people who had messed up childhoods

Sung Tongs sounds far more amateur than this, also nice projection

>The only people who say this is their favourite record or are people with issues of growing up and people who had messed up childhoods

Citation needed

Still utterly fucks with my mind that someone could write and record this whole thing (minus drums but literally every other instrument) at the age of 19.

Poor mental health mixed with an outrageous amount of talent and creativity seems to go a long way.

This has been my favourite before I was even aware of the whole "lost childhood" theme. I just enjoy it more.

why are you people so hellbent on making each other feel like shit

jesus christ this place is depressing

That's life.