youtube.com/watch?v=Y8xdsZhfrcA
youtube.com/watch?v=qxaPj19VnRA
youtube.com/watch?v=_z2O289Jemo
soundcloud.com/peterbisseker/dark-methods-170-bpm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

カラミチーマス

Tohsaka Rin claimed.

Claiming best girl

Still here and it was shown from the angle where her ass was the focus. That it has.

youtube.com/watch?v=I2bMsYb9P-k

That isn't a girl.

Her ass was shown....I would never.

She is

It's ok. Everyone has one.

I was just listening to Swans :o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qpI-_g80Yjc

thank you..

Course. What do you like about her?

Morning

Hello hello.

How are you?

Pocky eater.

Just laying in bed. Probably sleep soon. You?

blood

Rip money

greentext

go

What do you mean by that? Why?

stop buying beer -_-
nice, I finally got around to listening to Soundtracks for the Blind, it was good, and I just randomly found that song which was catchy af

Miia

Just finished having lunch, gonna play for a bit now.

Sleep soon? I see I see.

Boobies.

>no

Bought a jacket and a hoodie, various toiletries, stuff to clean the house, and some food.

>beer
I wish it was beer I bought.

Wobbly legs.

Thighs.

Play what? Yeah it's pretty early here.Why a jacket and hoodie?

A Little God in my Hands was the first Swans song I enjoyed, I think. I listened to a little bit of Soundtracks for the Blind a month or two ago but didn't like what I heard. At the time, I think I was expecting something completely different than what I got though. I enjoy it now though

Palms are sweaty

si

I have that feeling with a lot of albums I listen to, sometimes I stop listening only to come back to them later and love them
what did you buy? :o

:ok_hand:

Still on Danganronpa, really enjoying it so far, and I got the 2nd one aswell so I'll probably get on that when I finish this one.

yours

Lots of VN stuff for you huh? Mines nothing special and I would prefer to keep it inside

A lot of my clothes are way too fucking big.
L / XL is what fits, the jackets I have are 3XL.
It's like 4 degrees here now, and it's not always too warm in the summer, so it's nice having a thin jacket.
I had 0 hoodies from before, and they are comfy so I need at least one.

^
Also a lot of interesting stuff like soap and shaving gel.
Ministry concert tickets also for sale now, but I can't justify spending more money...

Naturally.
No habla espanol amigo.

That sucks. Hope you don't freeze to death and stuff

I don't really like visual novels that much, but I'm really enjoying Danganronpa, the story really got me into it.

What about your headache? Is that gone for good?

yes

is this love kumiko or kangarooko?
Did you get me a toy from the shop? :o

Anyone wanna join the discord? discord.gg/rUTHB

I felt that way with Loveless. The first and second time I tried to listen to that album, I only got through Only Shallow before listening to something else, but now I think the whole album is great.
What's an album in specific that you had that experience with?

Is there vomit on your sweater already?

ORIGINAL POSTER?

I lied, actually more like my computer lied to me.
It's actually 8c (~45f)
Totally forgot to specify what unit, oops.
So I doubt there's any chance of freezing to death.

You can play with my old razor blades.

Ruru?

Fuckin' Wallaby. Also who?
No but I did have bolognese tonight.

Hello Tomoko, Saya, et al! Sorry for anyone who I'm forgetting or anything, and that hello goes for all you I haven' to met too! How are you doing?

Been busy, less music than usual but I did hear this recently and loved it! Quality rap which is specific and informative, but also very dense rhyme-wise and quick too, a combo you don't often see!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_FX-odDh-0c

THats a bit lewd. It's good you're enjoying it. Yeah. Think it may have been the drinking or something.Oh. That's a thing right. Still a bit chilly. Hi

Time to go to flippin work. :/ For 15 minutes

I want to kiss Chen

it's a mystery

glad to see you, I usually see love kumiko lately
I'll cut you -_-
I still don't really know why, but the first time I put on Remain In Light, I thought it was very odd and just turned it off lol, now it's my 3rd favorite album

also death grips in general is something that's hard to appreciate right away if you're not used to it

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8xdsZhfrcA

Hi Muse
I'm doing pretty well, what about you?

Bye Koume

I'll boop you :o

Great waifu choice! I'm happy with mine but I've already singing all the word songs to Saturnz Barz and Ascension, and I can mostly do Hallelujah Money and We Got the Power, and I wanna improve on Andromeda, but they'd end all great IMO and I've listened to them all at least once a day (Saturnz Barz moreso) since they got released!

I think it's cute more than lewd.

That's good to hear.

Get a new boop pic -_-

Someone else claims Kumiko? Can I fight them?

I'm doing alright, thanks for asking! What're are you doing atm?

You're on at opposite times so it's fine

though I like you more, but I did talk to you before him so maybe I'm biased *japanese shrug emoticon*

I guess. Yeah. I don't do anything when I'm sick.

if you say so

I'll see what I can do.

Just listening to some music at the moment, will probably make a cup of coffee in a few minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=qxaPj19VnRA

Yeah, being sick is quite annoying, makes me even lazier than I already am.

Rururu

I want to kiss you

You seem a bit weird. I like it. Yeah. Sorry I'm a bit out of it right now.

No worries, it's fine.

Haha funny joke.

Whew I would yell at her if she put her dirty feet on my sofa.

please don't hurt the other kumiko, you both have good taste : (

im normal :c

I am more liable to hurt myself lol.

what is bolognese

I did the same thing for Mr. Bungle s/t, and now it's one of my top 15 albums.

Still need to give Remain in Light a proper chance, I've stopped listening in the middle of the first song I think twice now.

Yeah Death Grips is definitely not a band that you listen to once and you instantly like them. They're def a "grow on you" band

Delicious, been so long since I had me coffee. Also, hey Ministry! I have Filth Pig on Vinyl, they're pretty awesome. This would have been more up my alley, I'm more Industrial myself than metal, generally, but it's what I got whenever i asked for an industrial record at a sale. Anyways, I still really liked the album personally, a couple track stuck out but I'll have to go back though and listen to them to see what they were! I'd share my industrial music but it's mostly the classics. Actually, I have a soundcloud track that I liked that's Industrial, might be up your alley... lemme look for it.

Heh it's not I really should sleep. I'm sorry.

If you're tired you should, doesn't sound like a bad idea.

some nice waifus here
it'd be a shame if something happened to them

Don't hurt yourself either :c
it picks up around 3 minutes with the guitar solo and then the 2nd half is just really catchy

My friend was having me listen to get got and guillotine and I thought those were fine and then I listened to songs on my own like inanimate sensations and spread eagle across the block. I almost turned myself off death grips :o

its okay, you're nice

The sauce commonly found on spaghetti, but with penne as the pasta instead.
Sure, I'll try not to.

what have you been up to? we need to catch up :o

Cool, I'm all over the place when it comes to music, can enjoy things from every genre.
Just saw that there's a Ministry concert coming up in the summer, hope I'm able to scrape together some money for that...

youtube.com/watch?v=_z2O289Jemo
(Hope I didn't link this exact song to you before...)

my waifu. she is very sensitive so be nice to her.

cool ranch is the best though :o

Nothing noteworthy. The weather's finally cooling down, so everything becomes bearable.
How are you?

brb

IIRC I started out by listening to Inanimate Sensation ironically, but then it grew on my a lot. After that I listened to TMS and just went from there

I see

If you did, I don't remember, and it couldn't use listening too again. ALso, phone issues my have lost me some of what got recommended on here, so it could be fortuitous to see again.

Here's one of the songs I was thinking of, might be up your alley. Less of the rock elements of Ministry however, not guitary and I don't think vocals IIRC:

soundcloud.com/peterbisseker/dark-methods-170-bpm

*it COULD use listening TO again. Mobile.

cooling down? are seasons backwards in kangaroo town?

I've been good, not much in my routine has changed really, but I do feel better about my attitude and self confidence

that sounds weird to bring up, but I just feel very happy lately I guess
The only thing I can think of listening to ironically is tomoyoyos shitty car songs if youve heard them

good luck

That didn't take as long as I thought it was going to take

What does tomoyoyo listen to?
I miss tomoblop :(

Lol. Oh to have taiga saying bye when you go off to work. Goodness

Yes, southern hemisphere. We're in Autumn.
Sounds great, that's good to hear! Anything click or just a gradual improvement?

Fell asleep for once last night

Hello again
>adopts
Ok as long as you dont actually think im capable of rape i can get that.

what did you go do?

he only listens to electronic music it seems, lot of eurobeat and stuff like that
I didn't know that, strange world over there

just spending time with friends, and getting really attached to my friend tomoyoyo who makes me happy every day

I feel good, like I want to improve everything about myself