I successfully catfished this whore in my uni, I have her nudes, videos where she's dildoing herself...

I successfully catfished this whore in my uni, I have her nudes, videos where she's dildoing herself. Now I want to blackmail her. Any tips I should do...

post nudes and video nigger

yes. delete it and leave her be

Start by posting nudes

try really hard to get good grades.

tits or GTFO

Faggot

Give us the nudes and videos.

Then, as your catfish personality, threaten to spread them to everyone she knows unless she gives you money, sex, drugs, etc. Possibly try this using some sort of tracing countermeasure in the event she's clever enough to get the police involved.

Pics or it didn't happen.

What are u trying to get from that student? Money?

Pics

Ask her to give you honey.

Money*** fuck

Just enjoy them for your own jerking material. You don't sound smart enough to pull off the blackmail. Chances are you fuck your life up for getting greedy and eventually get caught.

Aren't girls ever going to eventually realize their nudes being posted on the internet isn't the end of the world or all the detrimental? Or have they already realized it and that's why they hand out nudes to anyone. You probably didn't have to even "catfiah" the bitch.

>guy who will never get a gf catfishes a girl for the sole purpose of humiliating her
The movie, starring OP.

fuck of dickskin, I'm going to make a fake fb account, contact her, send some of the nudes, and list few of her families and friends that I would send the videos and pictures. I dont even want to fuck her since she told me she fucked 52 men, and she's just 19. I just want to make her feel miserable as humanly possible

Pro tip : Commit suicide.

I like this plan.

It's probably the only thing OP could get away with.

If she were smart, she'd contact the police and it wouldn't be hard to find you.

Why though? I mean I get the cat fishing so that you can have a good fap but why bother did she do something to you user?

obviously. get a life, retard. or prove it.

Kek

SHE'S A WHORE AND DESERVES TO BE RIDICULED AND SHAMED FOR HER POOR LIFE CHOICES

basically nothing, first I want to fuck her, but she told she slept over 52, and thats when I lost my interest. Now I want to make her life living in hell. It would be such a pleasure to see her miserable face .

Firstly, what difference does YOUR judgement make? Who actually cares that you disapprove of her life choices? Like you're the authority on how pathetic someone has to be to deserve ridicule when you're on Sup Forums talking about catfishing some girl just because she fucked a bunch of guys. You seem upset. Why is that?

Wow. I see your point. Alot of women now days dress like whores wanting dick every Saturday. I suppose we can enforce edicacy through this. Do it OP fuck up this whores life.

Gee aren't you a faggot

Now go fuck yourself you white knight cunt.

See, you aren't smart enough. Whiteknights just want to get to her and warn her. Delete that shit, moron.

good luck of they can do that.

Post nudes here newfag

But OP never delivers anymore

who hurt you?

This

you should catfish as her to get other peoples nudes and the endless cycle of catfishing goes on.
soon you'll have everyones nudes and you'll be blackmailing everyone (hint next you should catfish your bosses and teachers)

How did you get the nudes?

How does it feel to know the guy you pretended to be could get her nudes. But you would never get them yourself