Let's settle this debate once and for all

Let's settle this debate once and for all.

Handle

I believe you're forgetting something...

You're a knob so handle it.

Handle of course. Knobs are proletarian fuckeries.

If you have nasty cat u should chose roll for security reasons.

Door knobs are just retarded.

Handle, hands down.
It's easier to open due to the lever effect, can be opened by a push of your elbow if you're carrying something, heck, even by your fucking leg if you want to and some pets can learn to open it.

Handle allows for maximum grip and the best leverage. No question, handle is the superior race.

knob.
levers just allows my cat to open any fucking door he wants

Handle. Many places in Canada it is now law trhat all new buildings need to have handles similar to that, becasue they're better for people with arthritis in their hands/wrists. Lots of people struggle and/or fail to open knobs, becasue they cannot grip them.

This, and not just 'cause Satan trips of truth.

imagine you're holding something with both hands
now imagine having to open a door with a knob

see the problem?

Apply Darwin here. Knobs for the human race!

bruh, do you even lift?

Well one is raptor accessible sooooo

Only a fag would go around touching knobs all day, checkmate athiests

Raptard you mean?

I believe everyone is forgetting something very important.

This is an easy one for me since I rate door handles by Raptor Accessibility.
The Knob is clearly the safer choice.

well, maybe not you.

Depends if you have bears in your area. Can't believe nobody has said this... It's law in some places.

Every time I open a door with a handle it feels like I'm touching a dick
So handle is clearly the better option.

Handle, easier to open. Plus cats and dogs can open them too.

true story: vancouver mandated handles, a bear got into a house

if i'm holding something, i cant just open a knob door using my foot, so handle, clearly

how you gonna carry a fridge with one hand my dude

Why not both?

That looks like something you'd only find in a hospice

If they have arthritis and cant open a knob they should die of starvation, handles only allow these week fuckers keep existing today. Natural selection people, Hitler prefered knobs because the jews were too greedy to let go their money insted of opening the gas chamber. And take a look at today, jews can open every door while they have their hands full of money and niggers can too with their hands full of whatever they steal. Knobs superior race.

Allow me to shed light on a topic everyone is overlooking. With enough downward force on a locked handle the lock will simply break, I've done it before with a downward kick. Knobs are considerably harder to break into.

/thread

But handles can be opened by animals.
Knobs are clearly superior, and despite what this retard () says knobs are more smart than lever-style door handles.

Obviously knob. Ever try to keep a kat out of a room with a handle? Not happening

This. Sweet jesus this.