Mfw I publicly make an idiot of myself

mfw I publicly make an idiot of myself

Yfw you're gonna get banned for coming on Sup Forums when you're clearly underage

JUST

He really should have stuck to goofs and gaffs. Even when I agree with his "serious" vids, I can't fucking watch them without cringing into oblivion.

That was truly embarrassing

Watched the video.
He seemed to expose the WSJ reporter's story about the Youtube/advertising controversy (ie: the reporter seemed to show that certain videos were running ads, but not being monetized, reimbursed/paid out).
What am I missing?

That Ethan's own parent company had claimed the video, which means OmniaMediaCo was getting paid instead of the YouTuber.

So technically the screenshot was right, Ethan just never considered there might be an actual reason why an ad would still be appearing, he just took one piece of evidence at face value and ran to upload a video, basically committing the same mistake he claims the other side made.

Ethan fucked up and his apology video is weak. In the words of the guy who invited him to his house but didn't know or care who he was, "Congratulations, you played yourself."

the WSJ fag still did a total hatchet job, what he did was about 90% accurate so stop being a faggot

>90%
that's pretty generous

He didn't need that video to do that, he's been making himself look like a retarded jew shill for 2 years

He says there is a possiblity that it's not fake, but probably still fake only it's not as conclusive as he said it was. It's still total bogus that a video with major sponsors like coca cola and starbucks nets the video 20 bucks.

There is nothing fishy you dumbshit. If the video gets flagged to contain copyrighted material, the revenue from adds goes to copyright owner.

I got a subscription to WSJ after they destroyed Pewdiepie. Nice to see them destroy this Jew next

HA HA

>Destroyed
he's still literally the most popular youtuber tho

It was pretty bad before the bottom dropped out of it though

Like his own video showed that the guys video with nigger in the title made money for several days

Not sure how that happens? But thats the evidence he provided but completely overlooked

You think that's humiliating, check out Keemstar's #thankyoucoke video...

,lloooollllll so stupid that he didnt even do a news search

I don't even get how the video in question is racist. It's Chief Keef dancing to a song called Alabama Nigger. What is racist about that?

What metric are you basing that on?

>Paying for free information and bias after they made a popular YouTuber even more popular
I know you are baiting but goddamn with leftists being stupid they might as well really do that

the one he watches most lol

h3h3 is far from most popular in views subs or reach..and id have to check but im pretty sure hes on the way out

Yeah, I assumed he did. I used to watch h3h3 and then his videos went to shit.

he was probably talking about pewdiepie

i think, if we dont count childrens elsa&spiderman channels and vivo music videos, pewdipie is still one of the most watched channels on youtube, despite terrible subscribers/views rating

h3h3 is not on its way out, ethan and hila are getting more and more respect across the board, despite if you ask me their content recently isnt on same level as it was before they became big

they grew from simple channel about memes to channels that shares fans with idubbbz and philip defranco