Untitled

日本語が話せる人

Somebody there who could help me out with a translation real quick?

You're a dumb nigger. Ask google

It's from a scientific article, google is too much of a dumb nigger to translate that.

weebfag here

"A person that is able to speak japanese"

Okay, that was just to attract the right folks: here's the sentence I need translated
一般には組織された社会生活関係が求心的方向をとるやりかたをいい、国家あるいは政治の問題としては、国家権力を中央に集中させやりかたをいう

No it's not because I tried it before posting my comment because I'm not a fucking retard like you

This is literally the result

fuck off dumb nigger
too many kanji and I don't give a shit

You fucking nigger you're just literally pulling text through GT I bet it doesn't even make any fucking sense in japanese

It's not the sentence I need translated, I wrote 日本語が話せる人 myself you incapable piece of shit, now get the fuck out.

It's from an article about Centralisation

No you didn't because you're a fucking faggot because this translates fucking perfectly through google which isn't supposed to happen because google is a little bitch and so are you so go sleep in a fire

^
that's what it means, stupid wannabe weeb faggot

I am shitting! I am shitting! The shit is rolling out of me in huge quantities! An unending turd sliding through my anus! AAAH I can feel it! Its' comming out! Its going! I can shit! I can shit! I can not stop shitting!

I am shitting! I am shitting! The shit is rolling out of me in huge quantities! An unending turd sliding through my anus! AAAH I can feel it! Its' comming out! Its going! I can shit! I can shit! I can not stop shitting!

he quoted his sentence implying his answer, you faggot.

Wait, you know enough japanese to write OP but cant translate the other sentence?

Yes, the other sentence is scientific japanese with grammar complicated structures I can't really put together. I understand the vocabulary, but the structure makes it hard to make proper, exact sense of it.

Alright, that makes sense. Here's a quick and dirty because I'm too lazy to make it sound nice. the last bits of the sentence with the お particle is confusing me however.

"in general, the organization that served the public moves in a good direction. the problem with the country or government, lies with the convergence of power within the power of the state."

You're all fucking bellends and I hate you