Name a single comedy show better than Whose Line Is It Anyway

Name a single comedy show better than Whose Line Is It Anyway.

Collin > Ryan > Wayne > Drew

provided its the uk version, american is far too cringe and shitty.

HIGNFY

The British version of Whose Line is it Anyway?

iasip

British version has a crappy host. Players making fun at Drew's expense was the best part of the show.

Is that where this image is from?

yep

99 time out of 100 American remakes of British comedies are fucking awful. Whose Line Is It Anyway is the exception.

Nathan for me

American has more way singing, while impressive, it's just not as funny
but American cast and host are overall better
I tried watching it, but the first episode was unfunny "white people have to prove they aren't racists episode"
does it get better over time?

It gets more and more insane, inane and tasteless. The show gets way better as soon as Danny DeVito shows up in s2, and from there the characters gradually becomes more and more messed up. Some episodes are pure genius when it comes to writing.

Easily my favourite comedy show.

Friends

I'm not kidding. First few episodes were bad and the Ross-Rachel shit was boring, but other than that the writing was GOAT and still has me in tears. Fite me.

HAHAHHAHAHAno.

Literally every other comedy show in existence

Tough Crowd

The Kids in the Hall

Only Patrice and Geraldo were good. The rest were total hacks.

I like Colin's one man shows, but in TC he sucked ass. There are only so many times I can laugh ironically at his incoherent opening bombing. After a while it just became apparent he just can't write. Don't even get me started on the cringe-inducing sketches.

My fucking dull-as-dicks uni friends made me watch an episode of this and it's cringe-inducingly unfunny. I think they were smug enough to think they were enjoying it through several layers of irony, but I cannot fathom how any sentient organism can enjoy something so vapid and empty. It's even worse than Community.

Kind of hit or miss but yeah some absolutely classic skits

Which season did you watch? (Or describe the episode)

I can't remember much of the plot, there was one where a guy goes to an eco rally to pick up girls?

Yeah that's Charlie Wants an Abortion. That's the second episode. First season of every comedy is always mediocre in my experience.

Proops was good, Norton had several good episodes as did Vos. Kelly did good... Patrice and Geraldo just shined because that's their scene.

The sketches were meh, I agree, but the show overall (including Colin) was excellent.

Maron was on the show way more than Proops. And he was also better.

I gotta say though, watching that show now is just sad because of how many dead comedians are on it. Besides Geraldo and Patrice, Richard Jeni and George Carlin both made appearances.

>forgotten Jeni killed himself until this post

T-thanks...

Giraldo hurts me the most, even more than Patrice. That dude was great at EVERYTHING he did. Roasts, standup, panel shows, political stuff, racial stuff, written, improv AND he was a fucking harvard lawyer. Such a talented guy. Too bad he was chasing the dragon.

One of the biggest laughs I've had from this show is
>a lot of these young comedians, they go for the laugh
At least Lewis Black could take a joke, unlike that fat Jew from Curb who got mad right away.