We post disgusting pictures we have received from girls. OC from OP

we post disgusting pictures we have received from girls. OC from OP.

here, I have so many

Ew i hope you had sense to wear a gas mask

This aint that bad

when I finally did end up hitting it my face was nowhere near that monstrosity. I had a rubber on, too. she sent me some more of her clit. when she gets excited, the fucking thing gets huge. like a little dick. she has a testosterone problem.... I actually felt like I was raped because she was so aggressive

Post her face.

win

you don't want see that. it was basically an easy target... just waiting to get fucked. it was good for one fuck, out of curiosity. just like the time I banged a fatty. I was curious... I experienced it, and moved on

This shit made me gay.

no user. this shit made you aware of all the possibilities it there. they're like ripe, disgusting fruit just waiting to get used. man up, and go get some. if you keep fucking these kinds of dumpsters, then, yeah. you're gay.

the trick is letting them down easy without creating nasty repercussions for yourself. you could fuck an entire office if you play your cards right, or lose your job if you don't. not something I'd recommend for amateurs.

What in the fuck am I looking at.

I mean, I know, it's all there, it's like some alternate reality universe pussy where it all goes wrong.

>dem nips

Almost like a dude with Gyno.

I do want to see it. I bet she isn't that bad.

is it like a pussy so lopsided it's actually upside down? I had to fight phones auto rotate just to see if I was looking at it properly

No, I think the pic is upside down, kinda hanging. Looks like two bunches of grapes hanging on each side, and I don't know what the fuck is going on in the clit area.

I've seen enough snatch in real life to know there's a goddamn good reason to call it 'bumping uglies' but damn. Doesn't mean that shit needs to look like a bag of elbows.

ok faggot. you asked for it. to be fair, this was over 10 years ago. haven't seen her in about 9 years.

OK you were right.

Eh, I wouldn't judge you for it. Not great, but sometimes pussy will make you do strange things.

you can't see it in the crap pic, but she always had a decent 5 o'clock shadow going

I'll try to find more pics she sent me
This pic is a bit better, she's ot fat but she has a whale's pussy

You know, you can look like an honest to god troll but for christ's sake police up your shit. That's a goddamn jungle down there.

HAHAHAHAAHAHA easy target? Son, you did her a favour even.

oh my god....

Yeah, I looked at the pic before I read your post and immediately picked up on that she's a land whale.

I specifically avoid those since I'm a smalldickfag and my little shit would not do a fucking thing for her.

(me here)
NM, just re-read your post-the typo fucked me up. She's not a land whale. Fuck, then that's like the innie-est of innies.

Mine's 6.5" and I fuck a big girl just fine. Made her cum 4 times in a half hour 2 days ago. You'll be fine bud

>inb4: "It's afraid!"

wtf?!?!? are those extra lips?!

yeah...I was focused on her tits. bras work wonders on when the slightest hint of volume.

5" here. You're on the high side of average.

Not that I couldn't do my thing, but damn it's already a confidence killer when your dick disappears in a chicks hand.

that's why I like short girls. they have small hands and they make my 7” dick look huge. it's even better when they can't wrap their hands around it.

Haven't a clue what she was trying to achieve.

these are all my worst... :-/

Eh, stop humblebragging. 7" is a big fucking dick.

She's chubby and probably feels fantastic when the lights are out.

I've fucked worse.

also worked at burgerville and litterally always smelled like fryer oil.

you're right though, no joke she was tight enough she pulled my condom off just by squeezing her pussy.

yea, in order to have highs you gotta have some lows though.

This isn't that bad. Most women have those stretch marks after their second kid, especially white girls.

OMG I worked at McDonalds when I was 17 for about 8 months and I still can't stand the fucking smells if I'm in there.

She's still small enough that she'd seem pretty enthusiastic in bed and not a fat starfish.

Id eat it

not super active, then again when i banged her it was on a table in a park...

Let me lick it clean, love licking blood especially with some dead birth sperm in it, licking it all clean.

Another one that looks soft as fuck...push her face in the pillow and pound.

if you ate that

did it smell like cheese?

Fuck...sausage fingers and zits.

Is there legit cheese in there?

it doesn't look that big from my perspective. measuring it surprises me, but from my point of view it doesn't look big. daily views in the bathroom just erodes my confidence. however, I use the shit out of it when fucking girls.

Hey, man. I'm sorry about jumping in your shit. Plenty of people struggle with this and I shouldn't minimize the way you feel. It's just hard when I know someone like you can definitely get in there and stimulate the fornix and A spot, which is something I'm almost never able to do.

7" is definitely a nice dick, bro. Don't let your brain fuck with you.

yes... she said she liked to taste it... eeeewwwww. she also eats her buggers and eye crusties. like I said, good for one fuck and that's it

thanks user. appreciate it.

Nasty

More?

that's not nasty, and I'm willing to bet it looks better from behind. moooaaar?!

no... I knew what was down there, so my face never came close. I'm trying to find the pics she sent when she was in her period... tampon string hanging out and everything. she was a legitimately nasty person

I'm reasonably sure this is a vagina

Bruh, I think you should draw the line at vag cheese. That's straight up gnargnar. I've banged some chubbers but that's just gross, especially if she ate it...

That shit is running down here leg, f'n sasquach

a dick in need makes friends indeed, bud. I was in between girlfriends. and again, she seemed like an easy target

she called her napalm jungle "Chewbacca"

I think she got it spot on

But..but...CHEESE BRO. I just couldn't do that no matter how horny I am, and like I said, I've fucked some pretty big chubbers

holy shit...I think I just came up with a new phrase. "a dick in need makes friends indeed"

check me if I'm wrong anons. if not, just credit "user" as the originator.

nah, dude. in person her tits make you forget anything else. and once the cock takes over, you can't help it. it was the bra.