Ameritards,do not fear the manual transmission

ameritards,do not fear the manual transmission.

You lost an argument in another thread so hard, that you had to make a new thread and try to bm.

Never in my life as an OP been so much of a faggot. I hope you enjoy being a goat's sloppy second's.

Hurrrrr how do i stick? I'm sure it offends may freedums in some way or another.

We dont? I know plenty of people that drive stick, or at least know how to do it. My cars a stick.

Also who the fuck cares? It doesn't make you a better person.

Is OP going to start crying? Hope so. Tbh I'm a eurofag and wouldn't drive an automatic again if you paid me, but then again i also realise everyone's different so i respect peoples preferences.

>implying all Americans are unfamiliar with manual transmissions
Been driving manual transmissions most of my life, I know very few people that cannot drive one even while they may not own one currently. This is from my admittedly limited perspective but even my sister who works at Enterprise rent a car confirms they rent about 47% manual transmission cars. I discussed this with her after seeing so many of these retarded Europoor threads. Oh well YMMV

american tears truly taste the sweetest

31. Owned 7 cars. All but current were stick.

>tfw all i do is city driving in heavy traffic

Kys op

Get a nice car and you will. They don't make actual nice cars without paddle shift auto now. BMW 7, Audi 8, Merc S, Porche Panamera, etc.

That is why I have a summer dune buggy I built for my 'pretend shifting is worth it' days, while my other two cars have paddle shifts.

This is from that uncomfortable thread right?

My phone autocorrects Porsche to Porche also... wtf is with that mate?

lol driving stick

Fuck that I'll be drinking soda and eating a sandwich in traffic.

>tfw had a job offer, but didnt know stick so couldnt take it

I have nothing to learn on.

Ha. Fat ass.

Nice bait

They realized computers were better at doing everything for us than we are.

I do this in my manual anyways. While rolling a blunt.

If you partake in EU vs US arguments, it's because you have low self-esteem.

A nationalist doesn't identify as an individual, they identify as a descendant of someone BETTER than them. It is a replacement of individualism by claiming the achievements of other men.

I won't claim to be American or European, because it doesn't matter. I will claim that anyone who's proud to be where I'm from humiliates me.

OP, you're repulsive.

I can drive stick just fine and ride a motorcycle. Let's not pretend like manual is better. Modern automatic transmissions shift way better than a human ever could - this isn't debatable, this is a fact.

Also, don't pretend like Americans don't know how to drive stick. We invented car culture. Going fast is a national sport - literally. We took the pieces of shit that your engineers claimed would never go over 60mph because the brakes would never be able to handle it, and we put them in the salt flats going hundreds and 2 in every driveway. Most of you shits don't even have cars period. There's a semi tractor in my own small city that someone put a jet turbine on for shits and giggles. I have a friend who built a transmission so his pickup could have 8 wheels so he could win truck pulls. I have another with a lowered Subaru that can take a corner going 60. I've seen jeeps crawl over rocks like mountains. Our mechanics and backyard engineers live and breathe this shit every damn day.

Meanwhile you fucks have all kinds of specialty licenses and horsepower limiting regulations. No where fun to drive besides "muh autobahn" nigger have you seen the west? A place as large as europe where you can go 200mph and not see a single car all the way to the horizon.

>We invented car culture. Going fast is a national sport

It's true. It hurts you inside because you know every single word is truth, and you will never know what it's like. Mask your insecurity behind laughing man meme.

There's a racetrack within 20 minutes of me where you can take any car you want on. There's 2 airstrips within 30 minutes of me where you can land your own plane and hosts drag races on. We have F1, Nascar, monster trucks, mudding literally just because we can. I have asshole friends that roll coal because they can. I've seen diesel trucks pull out tree stumps because that's something that's done for fun on the weekend. There's a meet up for every kind of car make in every single city within hundreds of miles of here. Every single landspeed record has been set on american soil friendo.

Meanwhile, again, most euros are riding scooters that are below a certain horsepower because you have to pay more money to have certain licenses and little shitty fiats or some czech bullshit that they don't know how to work on.

And this has something to do with your claim of inventing car culture because....

>eurofags will never know.

>don't pretend like Americans don't know how to drive stick. We invented car culture
this. every real American can drive a stick

>And clearly only Americans do this

I don't really give a shit about cars. Why do carfags hate automatics?

This makes me proud. Thanks user.

The original claim was "your engineers thought cars would never go over 60mph because the general consensus was that brakes would never be able to handle it." Which is generally true.

You can thank America for car culture. You can thank NASCAR for brakes, F1 for tires, and Ford for the feasibility and widespread adoption.

Agreed

>You can thank America for car culture. You can thank NASCAR for brakes, F1 for tires, and Ford for the feasibility and widespread adoption.
It get funnier every time you make the claim

Funny because the BMW m6 manual was only available in America

Agreed. It's hilarious how I back my claim up with facts and you just get butthurt :^)

Stay mad eurofag. Chances are high my motorcycle would be illegal on your roads, depending on where you're from.

Eurotrash btfo
>pic related

>american tears truly taste the sweetest

That'll be all the added sugar in their food.

Less control when driving/feels like you're disconnected

Same with the m5

Facts like thanking Nascar for brakes

If you're an American, stop claiming the achievements of your ancestors.

If you're European, stop losing sleep over another COUNTRY's accomplishments.

You're both retarded.

>hurr durr muh country
>harr harr your country

What have YOU done? Nothing.

Stop turning your nose up at eachother. If you ignore OP, he'll go to another online forum and bitch about Americans. I guarantee OP spends ~6 hours a day gloating about being from Europe and crying about America.

Anyone who is baited does the vice versa.

I too enjoyed seeing OP get his ass handed to him. KYS is used as a joke, but OP should really think of just ending it.

ITT: Euro carfags on suicide watch getting BTFOd so hard

Learning stick is easy as hell.

>'83 Datsun 280ZX 5 speed
>took half a hour in a neighborhood to learn to feel the clutch
>take to the streets, stall a few times in traffic
>few hours later get on highway and immediately get stuck in traffic
>on a hill
>learned real quick how to do hill starts
>only took 4 hours to learn to drive a stick competently

Fuck if I can learn stick, any autistic beta faggot nu male can learn to.

Pic related

>stick

Just that term makes me want to beat Amerifats over the head with a stick. It's manual, aka a normal car.

More or less this.

It's a good feeling to downshift and gain a fuckton of torque to pass someone, or shift up and cruise. It's about machine mastery, listening to your engine and knowing where its strength is across its rpms. Knowing it so well that you can feel a difference when its breathing or when its choked. It feels good, if that's what you're into.

Do I have to explain dialects to you?

>ameritards,do not fear the manual transmission.
I think you mean
> americans do not fear the manual transmission.

lest you forget, we made all the good manual cars boi. Go get yourself a 69 charger and tell me how good that 4th gear feels to pop.

you use an automatic starter don't you?
why not use an automatic transmission?
the whole point of being automatic is why they're called automobiles

because it's true you fucking moron.

amerifats, cucks to their vehicles.

manuals allow you to take control of your ride. put in the gear you want it to be.

Get the fuck out. We're bitching at each other because we like to do this.

And what have I done? Plenty. Actively contributing to this world and hobby with a like minded community of enthusiasts. What have you done besides contribute absolutely nothing to the conversation except some contrived "holier than thou" superiority bull shit.

"Oh don't even bother talking to each other because debating things is for dumb people"

GTFO.

>power steering
>power brakes
>hill assist
>synchronized gearbox
>somehow an automotive purist for using a manual transmission with all that gear.

My first car had NONE of that. You fags don't know what it is to drive without something holding your hands.

GO BACK TO /O/ FUCKING NIGGER

She's a beaut user. A nice powerful old lady to learn your chops on.

>EU
>nationalist

I never seen someone be so triggered by a criticism of nationalism.

See, you and everyone else knows what a stick is, because Americans called it that, and Americans invented car culture.

Thinking your cool for driving a stick is the equivalent to the people who think smoking cigs makes you cool.

becauce stick lets you have more controll over your vehicle while driving, unlike a starter that is used just to start the car
some people, me included, like this

You have the fag, and the other fag...but none are as faggy as the fag who tries to call them fags, that man is the only true faggot.

"I'm a proud European"=Nationalism

Using "American" as an insult=Nationalism

Amerifag here.
Texasfag to be exact.
After reading this I had to think and the only manual transmission I can think of is my sister's car. Every single person I know has a standard.
Not even making this up.

Wasn't it sometime after the war? Plane mechanics coming back from the war started making hot rods and shit and they caught on and took off pun intended

You mean "only auto"? I thought manual and standard were the same thing

I'm triggered by your attitude of superiority as if that in and of itself doesn't come from the exact same place. Which is all the more funny because this isn't a discussion of nationalism, but a discussion of car culture with a thinly veiled reason to hate on each other, because guess what, that's how Sup Forums works. We do it because it's fun. That's why we're here. That's why I'm hating on you, and why you're taking the time to respond even though you have nothing to contribute to the subject. We're the same, the only difference is I'm not pretending to be above it like you.

I feel like ops intended purpose of making a shit storm has been achieved here

texans are slow unless it's a gun fight

Thanks user. She's still my daily to this day. Great gas mileage, great high end torque, RWD, and it's a fucking classic Japanese coupe. Its such a nice car I even bought a her an older sister. Both have 200k on them and you can hardly tell.

ha. yea only auto, my mistake.
but this is Texas, its really mostly trucks and you need the standard trans for trailer pulling and 4wd purposes

>Samefag

Suck a fat cock too, OP. You're attributing one thing that no one gives half of a shit about to the intelligence of an entire nation.
Have fun passing an act through congress while I press my brake and move the stick once backwards or once forwards.

I don't think your muslim "refugees" care what they run you over with, now do they?

drive down 1960 in Houston where there's a light every 10 feet and you'll get tired of a manual pretty quick

this

Also, at the end of the day, brits and us Americans put our differences aside to fight the real battle, which is global islamic shitskin takeover.

Ever been to texas?

What is a steering wheel for

I've never claimed to be superior..

Can you point to where I have?

You're taking me as arrogant, because I'm not bashing people about cars.

I'm very aware of my place in this world. I'm a kid who has a lot to learn. Don't worry about me feeling "superior".

I'm from Alabama and I know a lot of people back home who had stick, but when I came to college, everybody has auto. I drive an auto because why the fuck not? It takes literally five minutes to re-learn how to drive a stick shift.

i hear ya. i live in Frisco, going downtown into Dallas is a pain, fortunately I dont go into downtown much

steering little genius

Redneck trash confirmed.

i have. ya'll are slow

My friends dad has one just rusting in his back yard and it makes me sad, I've offered him money but he has emotional attachment to it so it's just left to rust under a tarp

i bet you dont have 85mph speed limits like we do

Really, OP? Plenty of Americans drive or know how to drive manual transmission vehicles. I used to drive a 2000 MR2 Spyder that was a manuel. Currently drive a Rav4 which is not, although I do use various gears while driving rather than just "Drive".

Californian actually, everyone I've been to Texas I'm doing 80 or 90 and so is everyone else

You're arrogant AND ignorant because you're pretending to be above our whole discussion (arrogant), even though you don't even understand the actual discussion(ignorant), all the while you're still here - clearly illustrating that you are not, in fact, above it, but are, in fact, worse (ignorant of the situation, again)

Every time*

>speed limts
in oklahoma we don't need em. we just drive that fast

So you're arrogant for disagreeing with me as well?

You're making emotional assumtions and projecting your insecurities.

Better try your hardest. These Datsun Z's are only increasing in value.

Actually Oklahoma drivers are slow and garbage been through a few times and holy fuck

Friscofag again.
I can confirm this.
I make regular trips to Broken Bow...ya'll do drive em like you stole em

Nah, I drive a new Mazda 3 (that's automatic btw) and work in IT in a relatively large city. I do have some redneck friends, and I have plenty of bleeding heart lib friends. It's just stupid to pretend like Americans don't know about cars, when literally everyone I know has one, and most of us know how to work on them, and some of us are exceptional examples of mechanical knowledge.

Only try hard cunts and poor fags drive stick in the states. Fuck off, Eurotrash

>mfw third world countries still use manual transmissions.

Time to move into the 21st century, 3rd world trash.

I think his is like and 89 if I'm not mistaken, I think the dumbest thing I've ever done was passing on an 87 or 89 supra t top for $250 it still ran but something was wrong with the transmission

why the fuck does anyone in urban area think that stick is better? you like that your right arm and left leg are always occupied or just like the feeling of something big and hard in your hand, you latent faggots?

too bad faggot, you got em
chekd

Check em

only garbage during a sooners game when all of OKC is fucked up.

also, longhorns football is shit

I never claimed to not be. Actually, I claimed that very fact, remember? I backed it up with, that's the whole point of this entire board and why we're here. This is what we do, and we must enjoy it or else why would we do it? My whole point from the beginning is don't pretend to be above it. I'm not projecting shit user, but just you admitting that is basically admitting you got fucking nothing :^) get btfo

Now, do you know how to drive a manual transmission vehicle, or are you going to continue being a shitlord while pretending like everyone else is a shitlord and you're the only one who isn't?

my right arm is always getting a workout

>also, longhorns football is shit
>football is shit
I have to agree, I'm a hockey fan, tho the Dallas Stars aren't exactly doing the best right now