I've had this fuckers for long time and I'm sick of it, so anyone knows a way to get rid of this? Thanks in advance

I've had this fuckers for long time and I'm sick of it, so anyone knows a way to get rid of this? Thanks in advance

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis
blogs.scientificamerican.com/primate-diaries/penis-spines-pearly-papules-and-pope-benedicts-balls/
amazon.com/3P-Gel-clinically-treatment-effective/dp/B01EW2NSDC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Laser surgery (not trolling), consult google for further instructions

Any kind of help is welcome

boxcutters and rubbing alcohol

Shit, there's no other way?

Can someone explain what exactly "these fuckers" are to me?

Op here, i have the fordice spots too, and I don't know if this is normal bc I never heard of someone that has both

I afraid not. It's not that painful to perform, but costs a decent sum. Maybe someone else have a word to add.

They are called papulas perladas in Spanish don't know how its name in English

im fucked too, i read about laser/CO2 therapy or... toothpaste in the area

Other user, as far as I know not.
Did they were as much as now from the beginning of the "illness" on? And do you have as much as on the pic?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis
you can read this for starters

I've read the tooth paste method too, someone have tried this?

One does not simply get rid of aids user

Nah, i also have (to the lesser extent though) both, but they are harmless and you may need to rove them only because of cosmetic concerns.
Only if the are not sore or aching, of course

Yes dude, they never change the amount or size

Get cut you filthy uncut faggot.

Confirmed on Tooth paste way, worked for me. Just make sure you squeez every drop into your urethra and use a brand new bottle obviously

You can't get rid of those without a surgery and ugly scars.
They are perfectly normal, around 50% of all white males have them.

>some scientists say it is for better traction during sex
>not that sex would matter for Sup Forumstards

Same user, and no I do not have that many in my particular case, and they are kinda smaller bit I'm totally sure they are the same thing

>Ribbed for his pleasure

I used a razor blade and a flat edge and it got rid of the worst of mine. Very painful, i'm pretty sure they are attach to lots of nerve ends, but would still recommend.

Pearly Penile Papules. I have a lot like pic related. It's nothing bad. I'm just going to live with it or I'll get rid of it later on down the road.

It's safe. Keep it, your gf may like it.

wtf even is that

Don't know man, it sounds risky

Just wear a rubber if it you want to go unnoticed. You're more sensitive anyway

They're called Tyson Glands

tried toothpaste twice when young. both times burnt like hell and made no difference.

Ya if you're a pussy. Worst case you cut off a quarter inch of your cock. You would still have 3inch left to work with

fuck off shlomo

Thanks man, but this is destroying my confidence so as you may notice I don't have gf, I kinda have something with someone but I've never tell her this

What's his name lol

Your dick is growing tentacles. Embrace your inner hentai.

This, I remember some dude talking about it here some years ago. He said his dick was in bandages for like a month or something, I think he said he wished he hadn't done it, but I'm not sure

I have them myself, and yeah they suck; but honestly it doesn't bother me that much anymore

Doesn't matter man, I've got them, never even come up in conversation

Don't stick your dick in dirty hoes

this shit aint no fordice spots, ive got em and fordyce spots are common, not dangerous, can be removed but thsts only for cosmetic reasons

this

Only a kid in his puberty would feel insecure about such a normal thing.

I can't tell you her name user, you don't know her or me anyway

Listen here, you stupid virgin bitch. You need a god damn life lesson. Shut the fuck up. Women don't give a fuck. I'm not circumcised and I have these shits on my dick and you know what? A woman's not gonna give a fuck. And if they do, who the fuck cares. None of my past sexual partners, gf's or even my wife have either not cared or never noticed because I've never heard a god damn thing about it. And why would a woman inspect your dick that closely to find those are there? Until you actually have sex or a partner and have this problem, it's just all in your head. Also, fuck you you virgin fuck. Go get some pussy and get the fuck off Sup Forums. But I love you bro. But also, fuck off. Good luck finding a gf. Bitch.

How about way to get rid of this?

>not dangerous, can be removed but thsts only for cosmetic reasons
Exactly like ppp

Dude these are atavism. Things that used to occur frequently in our ancestors (Apes). Imagine like legs on snakes or teeth in chickens. Or your condom nap like penis.

here's a good article about it

blogs.scientificamerican.com/primate-diaries/penis-spines-pearly-papules-and-pope-benedicts-balls/

I know it's stupid but if you don't have it it's a totally different situation

fucken kek

I think shit like ppp/fordyce spots/skin bridges just gets filed under dicks are ugly which at it's base level is what chicks think of dicks in daily life.

With a knif

This will fix it
amazon.com/3P-Gel-clinically-treatment-effective/dp/B01EW2NSDC

you're welcome

I have them and none of my past partners or my wife have ever noticed/said anything. You only worry because you're a virgin and have never had sex. It's all in your head. I'd be worried more about your tiny baby dick and not being able to satisfy a woman.

Kike detected

>One study found them in 33.3% of males who had not been circumcised and in 7.1% of circumcised males

Just another reason it's better to be circumcised

Kek, thanks a lot user you really cheer me up, I'll try to not let you down.
Like I say before I have something with a girl, gonna try it out with her, wish me luck user I love you too

why is Sup Forums sooooo OK with mutilating their genitals???? it's not deformity, it's not pathologic, its part of the human anatomy, a shit load of people have them, just get over it. would you dump a girl just because she has big labia minora??? it's the same fucking thing. if you guys cared about your body half as much as you care about your dicks, you would have a gf by now and realize that nobody gives a fuck about little bumps on your dicks

pp thread

$78 an ounce. Yall niggas that desperate to get rid of them? Virgin fucks.

>Imblying it's a negatory

Its a benign condition that gives the woman the same feel as a studded condom.

keep it. for her pleasure

i got 2 of those dots, sensetive as fak so i wish i had more of them =/

>JewSA

I got that.

I've got them too, not at all as many and much smaller but have never had a grill even comment on it and I've fucked over 20 grills and my gf of last 9 years haven't had any comments about it either. Although, like I said, have less and smaller papules? than what's in your pic OP.

Can I have some?

I was circumcised at birth but have those, forcyde spots on scrotum, and what looks like vitiligo on my shaft.

Other than having 6 inches, genes gave me the shaft, but it functions and my wife doesn't care about the look of it.

Tl, dr: Don't worry about it OP.

Pop em with a needle

>but it functions and my wife doesn't care about the look of it.

/thread

They're called Pearly Penile Papules, don't worry about it, basically ribs and dots

There's nothing to pop

This.

Just stick a needle in your penis op everything will be fine

>implying every single girl wouldn't obviously assume it's an std and refuse to sleep with you without 100% proof that it's not

Don't ask Sup Forums for medical advice, dumbass. Especially if it involves your dick.

They don't give a fuck

If a girl is willing to sleep with you even if your dick looks diseased, I've got some bad news for you muchacho....

checked

But they make your pee pee feel good

it's 20andfucking17 we have the internet on our fucking watches, just fucking show them a wikipedia page of the bumps and proceed to fucking

I N S E C U R E
N
S
E
C
U
R
E

I had that when i was a kid, but not as severe. I just yanked like a monkey and it worked

It's a funny thing to say on Sup Forums but it would appear the average chick is smarter than you user

>virgins

just shave them with a razor. before, apply alcohol for sterilization

I had fordice spots too they went away by themselves. The stuff at the edge of the penal gland contributes a bit to sexual satisfaction. Keep em.

the products of circumcision ladies and gentlemen, this is what happend when you fuck with your genitals, this is the problem, not normal bumps on tour dick

I have them and i have finally accepted that they were the result of about a years worth of masterbation and not really being clean about it

Everyone has them to some extent, they are there to stimulate the inside of the vagina more

>Everyone has them to some extent

lies. Most people do not have them.

> circumcised: 33.3%
> circumcised: 7.1%

Nigga, wat?

I got circ'd that got rid of them after 6 months. they just faded.

These are totally normal don't worry

So you've accepted an incorrect conclusion dreamt up in your own mindspace

C'mon guys

Okay, because I have like three in total.
I'm fine with that, but if I would get more, I would look for a surgery.

Thanks dude, that's the option that I tried to evade but it's seem like the only really solution

Read it again autismo.

Some girls claim those feel nice

Very bouncy bouncy you know what I mean?

Good luck with it.
You'll probably be happy you did it afterwards.