Why are movies suddenly being judged by impossibly high standards? You go out and watch a fun flick...

Why are movies suddenly being judged by impossibly high standards? You go out and watch a fun flick, everyone laughs and discusses it afterwards. The characters were engaging and obviously had fun with their ruoes. A little light hearted action comedy rump.

Then you see reviews online and apparantly it's worse than AIDs and you're a rapist for enjoying yourself.

What the fuck happened in the past couple of years?

disney shills and jews

>an hour into Netflix and chill and she gives you this look

>le netflix and chill
fuck off shill

The revival of political correctness.

Grow a sense of humor, fampai
Or go back to Sup Forums, whichever works

Why can't you accept that it's a terrible movie just like BVS and MOS? GotG did everything you said. Difference is it's made well.

>Then you see reviews online and apparantly it's worse than AIDs and you're a rapist for enjoying yourself.
i laughed at this but it is really true and this shit is pretty bad. we can't even enjoy ourselves without getting labeled, wtf

>WHY ARE YOU BEING SO MEAN TO MY DC MOVIES?? MOMMY ITS NOT FAIR, STOP BEING A BULLY TO THESE MOVIES, EVERYONE SHOULD LIKE THEM!!! STOP IT!!!!

Not the fag you were talking to.

I find it hard to accept because I genuinely and Un-Ironically loved bvs. everything about it. and then I'm told that I'm wrong, it just doesn't sit right.

I haven't seen SS but guardians is one of the few capeshit movie (alongside iron man and winter soldier and MOS) that I enjoyed

Hey guys i'm someone other than OP cant make a thread for some reason but what are some movies or tv shows about mermaids that arent cartoons?

thanks and sorry

Bad movie is bad

'Cause everyone is tired of the mediocre shits which are all the same.

I accept that the movie wasn't perfect kino oscar worthy cinema grande but it was by no means bad. Anything that you're willing to sit for 2 hours staring at in the dark can't be bad. I have been to movies where i have actually wanted to leave out of boredom or disgust like the second resident evil film. That i can understand being called terrible but this movie was harmless fun.

You are literally me. Well, not literally since I'm not samefagging.

>transcending company wars and accepting true capekino

BAD GOY!

Serious question, you're a nigger aren't you?

Uh, you don't get to bring friends

Because people got tired of Hollywood relying on the same template for filmmaking over and over again. It's saturated as fuck. Same stories being rehashed with the same actors and same dialouge. People are getting tired of this shit.

Its average rating on RT is 5/10. That's not terrible, that's thoroughly mediocre, or "harmless fun".

what?

Splash?

Gee what do you think, genius? SJWs and PC culture, of course!

SS isn't the same ball park as BvS so don't expect much. It's alright, but the biggest problem is its lack of ambition. It's really just an excuse to cheaply set up some Batman villains

who?

>impossibly high standard

The standard hasnt been moved for a long time. If the movie is bad, its bad. You dont hear Adam Sandler whines about it.

it's fucking weird, what happened to appreciating something for what it is rather than making the movie up in your head and getting disappointed when it's not that?

The plot and pacing was hot garbage
But damn if some of the characters didn't salvage that hot mess.

Except Leto, he damn near spoiled the 7 minutes he was present

I hope every DC movie never gets above a 40% on RT just because DC fans are fucking annoying crybaby faggots that deserve shitty movies for all the whining they dump on the internet.

marvel fans are the ones making half these threads

Serious question here. Why does every superhero movie especially dceu end with some over the top cgi orgy video game boss battle with lightning and shit everywhere? These fights are never interesting and they aren't necessary. They're like a staple now.

That literally how comics end .

It wasn't fun. I heard Ayer behind the scenes, screaming "Help! Rape! Somebody, please, they're raping me, pleeease!", holding to his chest all original shots shown in a very first trailer, which apparently were from the best scenes of the film. The movie looks like a used cum-stained whore who once used to be a decent lady. I feel sorry for a director, I pity the honest efforts of actors to act the shit out of this horrible mess.

Because exaggerated snarky and cynical review quotes get clicks when people are scrolling through RT reviews. Simple as that.

>pic

Yet, I'd be the one to take the cigarette from her mouth and lecture her on how bad smoking is for her and her image.

To white men who are in their 20s and are still virgins, that end battle in a superhero movie is the closest they will get to having an orgasm with a woman.

DC people spam threads on Sup Forums WAY more than Marvel people, with all their "kino" garbage.

>rump
ok

what the fuck is wrong with you you goddamn autist

You sound like those guys who cry every time a Transformers movie comes out and wants to know "why can't everyone just turn their brains off and enjoy a popcorn movie"?

>just turn ur brain off
>just lower ur standards bro :^)
DCucks just can't handle the real world

>It's a DCuck cries thread

The Little Mermaid

>Movie sucks
>MUST B A CONSBIRACY AGAINT ME!
>MUHH PC

Fuck off Donald Trump

>Because people got tired of Hollywood relying on the same template for filmmaking over and over again. It's saturated as fuck. Same stories being rehashed with the same actors and same dialouge. People are getting tired of this shit.

Fucking this.

>it's a buttblasted DCuck thread