ECONOMIC DILEMMA

ECONOMIC DILEMMA

Alright Sup Forums, my friend fronted me an 8th of weed for 30 bucks. I told him I'd pay him back later. However, now I don't want to pay him 30 because he took the weed and smoked 2 grams of it. So now I'm paying 30 bucks for like 1.5 grams. I told him that I would not pay him the original 30 because I do not have the original 8th. He got mad and said "no you promised me 30 bucks"

I think 10-15 bucks is fair. The dude smoked almost all of my weed without asking and expects me to pay him full price. What do u guys think is an acceptable amount of repayment?

Be a good stoner mate.
Spot the $30 this time.
Explain you'd like the favor to be repayed in a similar way.

If hes your only hook up. suck it up buttercup, get used to being taxed noob.

Give him the 30 and never talk to him again. Also why the fuck was he smoking your weed anyways??

agreed, just stop buying weed from this guy

Sounds like a homie gave you some shit you should have never been able to get and you suck. Ur acting like a lil Jew. U get an eighth and smoke him out that's on you. You literally did what the product was meant to do. Be some social lubricant while you chill with some peeps. But no, it's all about the drugs with u plebs. All about the high. Getting more of the high because you are poor white trash scum. Goddamn I hope u never get a front again. Oh oh Mr. Deelr I know u fronted me a pound but u smoked like an ounce of it over the couple months u come to chill so I take 100 bucks off the price right cause iyz do the maff and I suck.

If you 100 percent know he smoked it then I wouldn't give him shit, no one fucks around with my shit unless we're smoking together or I at least KNOW he's smoking it.

Assuming you didn't touch the other 1.5, give it back to him tell him he can pay for it and just be done with the whole thing, if you were with him and the other 1.5 got smoked during that time then you're a top cunt for even implying that he would owe you something.

Don't tell me that you bought that bong and baby bottle shaped dab rig.

You owe him 30, You should be paying him a 40 back for the time but your a fuckboy cuck...

cash me outside how bout dah

I'm glad I'm not a stupid pothead.

Found him, here is the guy who doesn't care about this thread and is just here because he needs someone to bitch at. Ignore and continue friends.

i never smoked him out he just took most of the product and smoked it himself, like going to mcdonalds and seeing that someone took like 6 bites out of your burger and most of your fries. i would have shared with him if we were smoking together, but we werent. he just took the shit and smoked it. totally not part of the deal

pay him the 30 because Its the easy way out and its only 30...
Don't ever do spots, its just not a good policy. Treat your dealer like a dealer and not a friend, you get shit and you get out. If that's not going to happen then find another guy.

see second reply
re. taxing
"when some scum street kid takes a portion for hooking you up"

shits not free.
you are not his friend.
you are not paying him..

yes he is shit.

but fuck man, you are honestly worse.. you legit let this kid rip you off.

epitome of beta.

either force him to front it and get good at being a shitty drug smoking cunt who find a new dealr.

or cop it on the chin like a top chap, make a new friend who will probably hook you up in future.

if it doesnt come back round.. who give a fuck.. its $30 bucks worth of shit weed..

You owe him $30.

If you didn't want him to smoke your weed then you shouldn't have let him smoke your weed.

He's a dick but unless he smoked it before he gave it to you then it's your own fault.

thing is, he is my good friend. not my dealer. he pretty much bought me 30 bucks of weed as a favor because I would pay him back, but then he pocketed the weed. when i met up with him this morning i was like "is that all that's left of the 8th bro? i didnt even get to smoke that." and he was like "yeah well i'm still counting on that $30" so i was like alright better consult Sup Forums

>inb4 grammarz
can confirm am straight edge 4 lyf HCxXxHC

I have made the decision to give him $30 bucks but hang out with him a little less (cuz hes annoying) and never ask him to front me anything again. thanks b

What if he smoked all of it? Would OP still have to pay $30?

Ok, thanks for clarifying.
Sup Forums will share your feels.

dick move.
But whachu gunna do? Bitch on the internet about it?

are you in high school?

I used to hate that. But doesn't happen anymore really thankfully

nah i wouldn't even consider paying him back

Okay that changes everything. Kick his ass for being a forceful faggot

Like I said, if he handed him $30 worth of weed and then OP let him smoke it then he's done nothing wrong apart from being a bitch who should contribute.

By the look of the rest of the thread though, he smoked it THEN gave the remains to OP, so OP should never speak to the cheeky cunt again.

Good call. You sound like a normal person.
Good on you OP

hahahah not in high school but yea bitching on the internet is the best route cuz im not gonna challenge him and make him mad cuz thats way too much effort, plus he always shares shit with me -- weed, shrooms, lsd, etc. if i didnt pay him back he probably would never be generous with drugs again. this is the only time some dumb shit has happened.

What is this gobbledegook? You've obviously been slapped around a good many times by other people when it comes to weed.
>cop it on the chin like a top chap
Lol, is that what 'top chaps' do? How about you get over here and bend over so I can fuck you like a 'top chap'?

I think it would be funny if OP's "friend" smoked all of the weed then handed him an empty baggy. "You promised me $30, faggot."

kek

OP, people will give you two different solutions to a situation like this. One is to be assertive and demand what is yours based on the principal of the thing, the other is to basically let the other guy have your money and your weed and try somewhere else. Getting money/weed out of a guy who owes it isn't easy, so more often than not it's better to get even instead of mad. Find their vehicle and remove the valve core stems from their tires, or just slash them if you're in a hurry, then never deal with that guy again. The other solution is to just be a bitch, whereby he'll tell his friends about his new mark and they'll see how far they can push you and how much money they can make.

let me get this straight?
you'd fight some cunt over $30 bucks of green?

is that what you're saying?

No thanks bro, Thats Fucked!!

But how about you come here cause I'll fuckin skulldrag you back to Mexico by your fuckin stupid mullet and fill your ass with nachos

You'd let a guy take money from you and get away with it? Well, I mean, since you're offering, how about you give me some money? It's not like you're going to do anything about it when I demand your wallet. $30 should be good, right? Come on, let's see it, hand it over.

Some guy takes $30 from you and your solution is to shove your head so far up your own ass that you can't see how badly your colon is bleeding? That must be that fabled mexican 'critical thinking'.

Wow ease up here walter white..

Think it through, even if this wasnt weed and drug dealing was like this..

should you really fuck with a guy who operates entirely illegal and immorally?

Do you think criminals have recourse to the law?
I suppose the question really comes down to whether or not you have the stones to stand up for yourself. You don't have to take a gun, go to his house and knock on his door, but there are discreet ways of getting right with people, for those of us smart enough not to get caught.

Samefag.

Kek.

No dickhead. I dont buy little shitty bags of weed.

If some cunt rips me off enough for me to care, then it gets sorted. With words and money. Like people.

I get annoyed as fuck when little goodamn urchins like yourself think this stuff is a game or a serious business

Its literally $30 bucks of weed.

not an ounce or a pound or a kilo.

3 grams.

No id rather not get an assault charge and some butthurt "drug dealer" who feels like i wronged him

So much cuckery in here. I don't understand why you have used the word stolen. Being "taxed" is when you smoke out your dealer. If he just straight up took it then why would you give him the fucking 30.

Give him back the 1.5 and tell him to fuck off. Hes a cunt for fucking stealing your stash.

LOL to the retards that say your dealer stealing most of your weed is part of picking up. You guys getting played

I could kill you when you sleep
eat
shit
fuck

and in none of those situations would you put up a fight.

explain why you would provoke someone like that?

as you said theres no recourse or sense of justice.. and sorry but you arent so terrifying i wouldnt want revenge

Theres always a bigger fish and you aren't one of them..

*havent used the word stolen

High school is rough, user, we know

Assault charges? You're a new breed of tard, eh? When I do business, me and my friends look for people like you -- you're how we make our biggest profits. You're the guy who 'buys' a bunch of weed and then cries for a few days when the money disappears and you get nothing, but you always come back. Without people like you, I dare say there wouldn't be any thievery. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for being so cucked that I can make a living off the sheer bulk of your herd retardation.

Kek to your reading comprehension.

Street kids 'tax' thats the only reason why they hook people up.. but they are his hook up

dealers, deal thats it.

love how you have so much more experience than everyone here though. i'm sure you could enlighten me.

>i could kill you in your sleep
How was school today, champ?

lol

15 max.. Id give him 10 for being a fucking asshole. Dude is retarded bro.

LOL, you're my favorite kind! It's not theft, it's a 'tax'! I pay the 'tax'! Tariff, tax, whatever you wanna call it, as long as you're paying me for absolutely nothing and then walking away with your head down afterward while I count out your bills. Just keep walking, my friend. This is the only way to get weed, right?

Well if he's going to stop buying weed from the guy, there's no reason to pay him is there?

Funny how the last guy who ripped me off was when i was 17 and even then he paid back the ounce.

Ill be your strawman though mr big time dealer.

its funny you and your mates never could take a punch in the mouth without going to the cops.. hence assault charges.

Fight me Cunt.

ive probably smoked more shit tonight than you've ever sold.

i'd probably still fuck you in the ass for fun after beating you bloody :)
nice chatting with you though

Ok actually this

>weed tax

>fight me cunt
What are you doing on this chinese underwater basket weaving forum, kiddo? You have to be 18 to post here.

are you even old enough to know where it comes from?

Fuuuuuck no either return the weed and no money or pay him 10 or 15 an id still stop being friends... but dont puss out fuuuuuck that

A lot on the internet could enlighten you. I've been to dealers I've been to dispensaries yeah a street dealer might skim .5 off the top before he gives it to you... but op is describing someone stealing his weed. Saying that can happen is one thing, but saying to suck it up and deal with it is the most beta response possible

>fite me IRL
spotted the 15 year old.

well the other alternative is to get a hook-up who isnt shit.

But im not sure OP has it in him, so i didnt suggest it

FUCK HIM UP!!!!!!!

that guy doesn't give a fuck about the ethics of the situation, bc HE ROBBED YOU. You can't afford to give a fuck about ethics either because this asshoke has taken it to that level.

Give him his shit back. Pay him, act like a scared beta little bitch...

And then really do some damage down the line. When he won't even think it's you.

There needs to be consequences for unethical actions in society. Let this mother fucker know.

>What do u guys think is an acceptable amount of repayment?
You can't do basic math? $30 * 1.5/4 = $11.25

Oh, wait, it was out of 3.5g. Well, you get the idea.

Easy solution, dont ever pay him back. And avoid him at all cost. And if he sees you, run.