For the first time in my life I manned up and sent a text to a girl I like.She didn't respond...

For the first time in my life I manned up and sent a text to a girl I like.She didn't respond, and it's been 3 days since I texted her.What should I do Sup Forums?

she's not interested

Move on she isn't interested. The best way to show her she missed out is by living a happy life and to thrive.

keep waiting

You are probably really ugly dude.

the answer is kys

I am 6'3 200 pounds basketball player.But yeah I am ugly.

Kill yourself.

For srs though, she's actually just not attracted to you and you never stood a chance. The best thing to do is to accept that and try to move on. That shit happens to everyone far more often than anyone admits to, user. Don't even sweat it.

How did you get her number and what did you say out of curiosity?

Make sure you don't show interest in any other female also. Devote yourself to this female even if she never gets back to you.

OP Why are you so autistic?

have you ever talked to her?
if not, receiving texts from strangers isnt inviting at all

Go over to her house with a ghetto blaster and a trenchcoat. Preferably wait for it to rain. Pat Bennetar is the standard. If she doesn't respond, scream her name over and over, alternating every so often with "cunt!" "bitch!" and "whore!"

It's how I met my wife, and he makes me the happiest guy in the world.

I just sad hey
We go to the same school

Be an hero

6 3 200 lb basketball player wow you must be so hot wow cause what your face looks like has nothing to do with it. Seriously kys dude. You're probably a nigger and that's why she doesn't want to date you. Cause she doesn't wanna get raped.

Go out and apply the same courageousness you summoned in order to send that text to other women.

Rejections are the path to success so long as you don't recoil from them. Do move on, but don't be deflated by it. Become desensitized to rejection and turn yourself into a man who tries, fails, and succeeds elsewhere.

Hol' up, son. Are you tryin' to tell me that you scoped out the digits of this chick you like and then you sent her a text that just says "hey" from a number she doesn't recognize?

How exactly are you surprised that she hasn't responded?

Pretty good advice am I right

By texted I meant I sent her a message on Facebook

Nig before you text a bitch there should be some prior agreement about it. When you get her # legit and text her that is different- she's expecting it. Also first moves should always be done in person. Never just find a females number without asking. Jesus

lol, chicks get unsolicited texts from dudes on facebook alllll the time. You should have just fucking talked to her irl. Hell you still can.

My autism triggered me so I try to avoid her in school.At least at this moment.

My point made here still applies

Then The Empire has already won...

Not OP but why would it still apply. to me Facebook is allot less creepy then a number you don't know. But I haven't had sex in 3 years so what do I know

This.

You won't be able to get rid of this crush you have on her until she actually legit turns you down, dude. You gotta fucking man up and talk to her.

Even something shitty like:
>Hey, my name is Stupid Dickhead. I'd like to get to know you, would you have coffee with me sometime?
has a way better shot at working than a fucking facebook message.

Should I try something IRL even doe I she didn't respond?

Yes, idiot.

Yes

Well, it's a little bit tricky with FB. I'm going to assume op has hardly said 3 words to this chick IRL. That being the case, it's a bit odd coming on at first with FB. If there has already been some kind of dialogue before and she had an inviting attitude then it's fine. Seems like op had added her to FB sometime ago yet never talked to her

Not exactly 3 words but around that number

>manned up
>texted her

That's a milestone to me.

Just forget about her but be hopeful if she gets back to you

I'd say stop being a lil bitch and move on but you probably sent her some big ass, long winded confession like, "I don't know if things could ever workout between us, but I need you to know how I feel...." type bullshit as though that's the first fucking thing a girl expects to hear from a normal guy and not a potential rapist

Ah I see thanks. I go that route. I recently added a chick I use to go to highschool with and wanna ask her out but I'm gunna assume she says no. I don't get out much so I have a hard time meeting chicks. Also I'm 6 foot 3 300lbs with maybe an average face and no confidence with severe depression and no job. So I don't think I have a chance with her let alone any woman. Thanks for your insight though. I understand why it's creepy now.

Asking girls in person has higher chance of success for next time. There was a poll I saw somewhere and like 85% of grills said they prefer to be asked in person compared to any other method.

I've posted this before and a bunch of people were like "lmao gramps it's current year" but women still prefer to be asked in person. It shows initiative and confidence which gets women wet.

not good enough yet. get better

Yeah man. So try this next time, when you go after a chick don't FB her until you have asked her. "You gotta Facebook?" Obvs they say yeah and half time they'll just give u a number right there. Either way then you go add them and start your message campaign

This.

I read a different study that showed that something like 60% of chicks are likely to say yes to any dude who asks the irl just because of the confidence it takes.

this (2nd part)

>6'3 200lbs
>just now manned up
Ya, naw, there's some discrepancies here

>manned up
>sent text
thats not manning up bro

He must have a messed up face or a nigger and she isn't a race traitor

I am 4.5/10 for my standards.And I am not a fucking nigger kek

>I am not a fucking nigger
Sorry whiteboi