Looking to self improve, what's wrong with how I look and how do i fix it?

Looking to self improve, what's wrong with how I look and how do i fix it?

nothing, looks like a solid 7/10 ish

Get rid of the jew-fro and we're kicking. Maybe a new wardrobe, you look fine.

The jewfro is on point, you shut your mouth.

Cheers, do you have a haircut you'd recommend?

Better glasses

Get a bit of sun

Haircut

Decide what to do with your facial hair, it's too sparse to just have a shadow.

Grow it out or go clean shaven?

Get a fade of some sort makes you look professional

Paul Joe Watson, is that you?

If you replace jew-fro with another shaggy-looking haircut then keep the face hair. If not, shave it.

depends on what you're going for, the messy "i don't care" hair stands out, go to a barber, have them cut your hair way shorter, go get your eyebrows shaped.... but thats being extremely nitpicky

tbh nothing is actually wrong with how you look besides wearing a visible black undershirt, the only suitable color shirt for the type of layering you are doing is white

Fix your hair and get better frames that don't make you look like a grandma from the 70's
Grow that into a beard or shave it but don't linger in the peach fuzz realm. Get someone to do your eyebrows for the love of god do some situps.

And ugly people is a smelly poop and try to hurt me that ugly and smell like sh*t and don't want people to be gay to get the power that ugly people losers God when they get to the ugly public people to find ways to hurt the ugly popular people and hate on popular people and she smells like poop then going to divorce people because she wants to trap me because she has no life's to prevent me to escape to construct or hurt me that ugly waiver f*cking on my organs and all the ugly people losers f*ck alone wouldn't even the short ugly people that smell like crap and other ugly people losers is helping the short ugly person is really cramped so I can't use ugly short person is more like crap and I can be careful

begome cadolig

I tried before and felt it was a tad goofy, though short sides long top do suit me

Got any good glasses suggestions?
Working out is a good call, started that recently so all good there.

No clue, tall seems to suit you though.

Stop dressing like a beta hipster faggot and imitating the Passion Pit singer.

Bro out, lift weights, go hunting, self sustain...Fuck bitches. Make money

1. Get a haircut
2. Get men's glasses sized to your face
3. Shave
4. Wear a real shirt with a collar. Dress like a man.

Go full beard or no beard don't do this shit you look like a faggot

Stop believing feminists

u look like a pedophilic jew. The fix is suicide. God speed friend.

Gun or noose?

You look like a discount Spazie. No coming back from there

stop being a fucking cuck, apologise to your mother for looking like that

Are you for real? I'd kill for that jewfro

Join your brothers and shoot up a school

Get rid of the Jew fro and glasses and shave

Auschwitz couldn't even contain that hair.

This

Set Oven to 180 C

Sit inside

Shave all the facial hair off and keep it off, get a more "clean" haircut that's more flat against the head, and lastly, get black framed, rectangular glasses, the current ones are more nerdy, but the kind I am saying would make you look more sophisticated. Lastly stop wearing those lumberjack shirts, and get simple and clean black crew neck short sleeve shirts, and also work a bit on your posture, it shows alot of confidence. Work out more so you are toned, not ripped, but toned, this will be accented with the new shirt I suggest. That's all I can tell for now, hope it helps user.

I dunno man, I'd say you're a solid 7/10

Tbh bro you look good to me.
Cool, cute, kinda handsome, clean. Your beard is kinda patchy but that's fine as long as you keep it as stubble: patchy facial hair + trying to grow beard = pathetic. Again, patchy is ok as long as it's stubble: makes you seem chill.

Curly hair is generally gross, but you keep it clean and you pull it off.

Me and my wife would definitely fuck and suck you.

Get a haircut, do maybe a 1 or 2 on the sides and leave the top a bit longer or do a comb over. Dont be a fag and let your hair get all scruffy and shit. A nice fresh haircut shows everyone you get shit done and are not a lazy slob who ask for advice on 4chins

*it shows a lack of confedence. Sorry, not really awake, but ignore the people saying grow the beard, honestly you could look more like a model if you keep your facial hair off, and do those other things I suggest. I don't wear glasses so I can't recommend a brand, but you should be able to get the style I mean from my description.

get a haircut shave and smile.

Thank you for the advice, this was really solid!

You're welcome user, hope it helps. With all that and the right confedence in your posture and step, you'll honestly be able to easily get 9/10 girls all day. I'll leave the thread now, but I am glad i was able to give a few pointers no one else did, but there seems to be a general consensus. Ignore the beardbros though, some look good with it, some don't, and honestly you could look like a male model after those tips, you don't need a beard to look more manly or attractive.
Take care user, and good job on wanting to self improve. Honestly for you it will be pretty easy, you have alot of potential.

Hair looks like my crotch, get it cut short. Facial hair is too patchy, shave it daily. Ditch the glasses for contact lenses.

Blue eyes make it a solid 8.5/10 for me, seriously never seen jewfro and blue eyes before.