Why do hot girls always have a fat friend?

why do hot girls always have a fat friend?

They feel comfortable around her.

t. attractive guy

There's no hot girls there tho

Shut the fuck up with your retarded question, why do you breath air?

They're all wearing Baywatch shirts but not even the fat girl has a decent rack. Motherfuckers.

/thread

so they feel better about themselves around her

You want an ugly friend no matter who you are. It makes you look more attractive by comparison.

So you'll have someone fuck

So that they appear attractive in the first place.
They're not.
It's relative.

The same reason everyone gets a medal.

Because they can be friends with people regardless of their weight

when you hang around unattractive people, you look more attractive in comparison. Girls often do this subconsciously, or in denial, but they do it nonetheless, because being attractive is their priority.

like 50% of burgers are fat, so law of averages means that at least one will have a good enough personality to get to hang out with the elites, despite her physical understatus. As a bonus, she makes the other girls look even better by comparison, and acts as a decoy for mediocre guys still holding out hope that he may have a chance with a hot girl

Because they are the usually the brains of the operation, never getting dick, more time to think things through

hell id hit all four

far left is ok, the rest are trash

It's the Duff.
They made a shitty movie about the concept.
The Designated Ugly Fat Friend.
She's there to make sure the rest look great by comparison.

lol, no she doesn't for a fat as she is. Learn the purpose of bras, virgin

Isn't there school today?

is this a retard thread now?

More pics of the fat one?

i think it works for the one in the middle

Are you fucking retarded?

only ugly girls have fat friends

No one pictured is even remotely hot.

Wow the one on the right is a real butterface. I'd probably fuck her over the others just cause of her body

Id bang the twins

Am I the only one who finds them both to be ugly?

Truth!

to ruin a fucking good pic

Having a fat chick around immediately increases their hotness.

There have been numerous comedy routines and movie references to this phenomenon.

It's all fucking true.

its twofold and completely subconcious.
most "hot" chicks are rather average or somewhat above average. having a chubby or otherwise ugly friend helps them look hotter by comparison, but also brings the social status of the other girl up by proxy, making everyone think, "hey, they are even nicer for hanging out with that poor girl". eventually the ugly/chubby girl is seen as being a cool kid by proxy.

For those saying it's for the purpose of comparison, I do not see how having a fat girl in their presence is going to change people's perception of them. It just means they simply have a fat ugly girl around them.

If you have many friends, one of them is almost guaranteed to be fat. Because a lot of people are fat. The virgins itt need to fuck off

Did you mean to post a different photo? The other three are fucking mongs

in sororities, usually the fat girl is also the richest girl

I could easily fuck them all at the same time

to lure the BBC
nigger genes likes it THICC