Hows life going without your ex Sup Forums

Hows life going without your ex Sup Forums

Very boring. Quite, dull

wishing every hour that I had done something different to keep her. but I also have to remember she had BPD and she controlled my entire life. She isolated me from so many friends and family and kept me from really doing anything, and then had the audacity to say that I wasn't going anywhere in life when she left me. she was psychotic. then again, maybe she wasn't. she believed she had bpd, but it didn't really seem it. maybe i did take things way too out of hand. maybe i could have tried a little better. i know there were things I did that I shouldn't have done before. ever. i hate myself so much for them. if I never did them, she would be happier and we would still be together. maybe. i dont know. maybe this was all inevitable. all i know is that I can't stop thinking about her, her eyes. her smile. they were two things that when i immediately saw them, my day was so much brighter. you were my sun. my delicate flower. i miss you so much Lily.

Quite boring. But doing alright.

GF of 4 years left me 1,5 week ago.
I'm not really an emotional person, so other than the boredom I honestly don't feel that affected.

No hard feelings between us, but if she attempts to come back to me for any reason, I will not let her back into my life. A break-up is permanent in my head.

Ex gf cheated on me when she went to college: obviously broke up with her, still tries contacting me every 3 months.

good. ive saved thousands without her around

Quite good it was a shared decision

So true, and also my house is way tidier since she left. I choose to look on the bright side of it.

boring
depressing
dont think ill get past this year

It's interesting.
I was in love with her for most of our relationship, the kind where you were willing to give up everything you wanted for her.

I started dating a close friend of mine about two or three weeks after the break up, I was- hell I still am on some level getting over that break up. I'm worried about, but want to even just text my ex.

I don't know anymore Sup Forumsros i'm dating a friend I've had a crush on for literal years and now that i'm with her... I feel like I jumped into something I wasn't ready for and am finding all sorts of problems.

mostly sexless.

Tell us more? By all sorts of problems do you mean that you just were not ready for a relationship yet?
I had a crush on my best female friend before. And I've caught myself thinking about how it would have turned out if we had gotten together.

>i will not ruve you rong time

I only need about 2 mins

Yo did you date a lily with BPD? Was it this woman?

married nigga

>Hows life going without your ex Sup Forums
Grand parents were married over 50 years, parents married over 50 years, 9 years and loving her still for me. Choose wisely.. it is the most important decision you will ever make.

I have to go to a class (almost done with college) but i'll be brief.

Firstly, this is a long distance deal. So basically I saw her for the first time in a while. I don't want to be mean but some men would yell to man the harpoons.
She also had her own heart crushed hard into the ground before, so her emotional/romantic side isn't really there. I know it's strange for a man to be complaining about romance. But it's true, I need it to function.

And I think It was just something that she told me she loved me a few weeks after when she was drunk or extremely tired so she couldn't control what she said, or maybe that was the cover. Now she's telling me this is the best thing she's ever had, and I want to get back with my ex or find someone else to take up the mantle. I wish I sat and thought it through before I did.

Sounds tough. Personally I wouldn't want to get back with an ex, but this is all up to you pal. Best of luck to you.

>dfw you have mutual friends so you cant escape her
>dfw there's signs she likes one of your friends and you're just waiting for the inevitable

I spend a lot of time masturbating using my tears as lube.

Miserable
Not exactly a change of state from how I was with her though.

I don't mind, but I don't like life without the sex

Get over it faggots. At least now you're free and not dependant on some fickle human. Love and emotional dependency are two different things. if you assume you're not complete without a lover, you'll never be happy anyway. Partners are a plus in life, but they only go along for the ride. They were never meant to stay in the first place. That's biology. That's the current year. Install tinder, get a few fuckbuddies for your biological needs, and get on with your life. Fuck I've had a gf for almost 5 years and she really stumped my development. Or I let her/made her. Now that I'm single I'm working out, I've picked up new hobbies, made a massive amount of new friends, enjoy flirting wherever I go, etc. It's not the end of the world. Rather, it can be the beginning of a new chapter.

Broke up with my GF of 3 years in November.
Started seeing another chick few weeks ago and this saturday she shows up to a houseparty at my friends place with another dude. There was nothing between them that day, but im confused as fuck. On the one hand i want to ask her what this shit is all about, on the other hand im really fucking pissed and dont want to talk to her at all.
Help me out Sup Forumsros

Still feeling empty
I've made new friends and started to work out. It's hard, but I've been living for myself for the first time in five years

Whores gonna whore. Who cares man, there's thousands better ones out there. Also don't hate a woman for acting like a woman. If you get scratched by a cat it's not the cat's fault.

It's all right m8, at least in virtual terms, you are not alone at this very moment and I acknowledge you as a human being. It'll pass but it won't go away. Give it time.

Pretty terrible. My life had been on a downward spiral for a while and then she left. 4 years of dating didn't matter to her. It's been 8 months and she hasn't said a word, which isn't like her but fuck if I know what's like her anymore. I miss my best friend, but I have been going out with other girls, like dates and what not. Things have definitely gotten a bit better, got a sweet job, talking to some girls, gettting better at art. Its just not the same, no girl is remotely like her, I miss her.

Got to the same conclusion recently, but had to bang my head into the wall a few times to get it.

It's been 4 - 5 months, whats wrong with her seeing someone else if you are?

Is it the first guy she's been with since the breakup? That seems ok.

It's quite dull but I'm learning to do new stuff and skills now, and am willing to break out of my shell once in a while, it makes me happy. It's pretty hard finding another and I'm just gonna let life runs, even if it means having no meaningful relationship. I'm more inclined into making a successful one nightstands now. Any tips?

That's what it takes. Remember I'm not telling you to go MGTOW. I'm telling you to put yourself first and not obsess about Disney love to make you whole. The way you make yourself whole is by working on it yourself for yourself. By doing the things you like and becoming better at them. By going out there and experiencing the world and humanity. Not by finding a substitute mommy who will dump you for becoming a beta faggot anyway.

pretty great, I'm married now

he can go piss up a rope

it WAS bad, i was in college, dropped out because i was so depressed, saw her dating someone else, depression got worse, was thinking about killing myself, now, about half a year later, it's fine, i still sometimes think about her, but went to a psychologist, talked a lot, and its okay now, going back to college in september and getting back on track

Pretty sweet tbh famalam.

great.

I'm doing fine.
New wife.
Good Job.

ex is a recovering coke addict.

I guess she was on the nose bleed weight loss plan.

Relationship started breaking down after I lost my job and after that our apartment end of 2015.

Became homeless for a while, she could go back to her parents which was good.

Been a year since i got help and 6 months ago I got a studio apartment and just got a contract as a machine operator last week.

So now I got a place to stay, a full-time job, I fitness and got back with all the friends I missed, so life is getting better and better.

Meanwhile I heard my ex hasnt gone anything except get new friends and a few ( failed) boyfriends. She doesnt go to school or has a job and still lives with her parents.

Seems I'm far from a loser.

Looking at this.....

Actually the reality for me was the top.

I started going out and having fun. Had 3 hook ups a week.

ex got religion and a new bf who mind fucked her.

Damn, I am in love! I bet she'd keep riding after I told her I was gonna cum and force me to jizz so hard in her that my sperm would raid her ovaries and inpregnante all the eggs.

I'm stuck with a replacement who can't compete.

Hills and valleys, bro. Work is great, home life is great, social life... Ugh. My brother came out as trans, and I'm trying to be supportive. He still lives at home, and our parents are kind of shitty on the topic. But big brothers are big brothers, so I do what I can. But holy fucking shit is he a whiney humorless fuck face these days. "Triggered" and "offended" by everything. This weekend he called me while I was out and with a girl to whine about something mom said, and then the fact that I was out with a girl.

>ex
i aint got one of those

way fucking better. i habe a real woman, a real job, and a family now. to hell with that basic druggie skank.

Gf of 2 years broke up with me last Saturday. She was fucking some other guy, and decided he was better. Saw it coming for the past month or so, not a huge loss. Loved her in the beginning but recently, I didn't even like spending time with her.
New girl I've been talking with. Nice, funny, somehow better at Vidya than me. Fun family. Only problem, she's 2.5in taller than me. Oh, and she doesn't seem to be interested in me. Hoping I can get her to like me, or find out she is interested in me. Know she wants a bf, badly. Never had sex but she's quite open to it.

Painfully :DDDDDDDD

Meh, pretty Ok, havenĀ“t met her for 3 years and I got a new better girl now, who I am engaged to

Lol. Well me and someone else may have dated the same lily because she has bipolar disorder. She ended up breaking up with me because in the long run she wanted someone who could speak Arabic and also she lost all feelings

She's like "whatever i don't need your cock"
BUT
She had to go to the SAME party you were.

Result: She wants your cock.

good, saved a lot of money, i am meeting with some girl now and watching series, and the best part, i started training and dieting and lost 45 pounds, so, quite good actually

kudos man

Baked as fuck, as I was when I met her.

You're a lonely weird soul.

People who talk like this never get laid.

Gf of 5 years broke up with me in Jan 2016

I was pitiful, an emotional wreck, but a year on and things aren't so bad. I still think about her on a day to day basis, It's hard not to. I still dream of her often to, which usually impacts my mood for the rest of the day, but they aren't as frequent as they once were. I have nothing against her anymore..im beyond that, my friends however hate her for what she done to me

Never had a gf yet still someone managed to rip my heart apart.

The worst thing about being lonely is that you mistake even the shallow friendship for affection, the polite how are yous for genuine care. Feels bad man.

He was my daddy.

It's going okay.

Having trouble finding another daddy, and he was literally the most normal of them all.

I'm being a good girl and still doing all the things I have to do on my own, and it's not taking much effort but it makes me really sad when I realize how long i've gone without him.

Life is going well, actually. But I still don't have any of the things he promised me that he just took all back. I am continuing my existence with my severe unresolved emotional issues like before, but a little stronger.

My first girlfriend is now my wife of nearly 8 years. We love eachother very deeply, but we're also eachother's best friends. We literally could not live without eachother.

Sthe day we met she asked me out, which was 2 months before the date I planned to commit suicide.

There is no god, but there are miracles.
Don't give up guys.

I hate you

why were you going to wait two months to kys?

Here is your (you)

Yeah, life's easy when you never exit your comfort zone.

or you've done a lot of mandy
I prefer that option

why?

Don't know what you're referring too.

Fuck off.

So I could take care of a couple things first, plus I needed my little brother and fam to go on vacation so he wouldn't see me.

fan fucking tastic. ex was terrible

current gf is better in literally every imaginable way

feels good

>Don't know what you're referring too.

I know

You planned your suicide 2 months in advance?!

Who in your life doesn't?

He wasn't gonna do it, he's too much of a coward. That's why he married the first woman that came by. He obscures his fear of being alone by maintaining a codependent relationship.

Horrible. Thanks for the reminder.
Hope everyone the best in this thread though.