"The critics have been absolutely horrific, they're really, really horrible. You know...

"The critics have been absolutely horrific, they're really, really horrible. You know, I just don't think they like superhero movies," Cara.

"I made the movie for real people who live in the real world. I made the movie for people who actually love movies and go and see movies." Ayer.

"I think people had expectations that may have been different, but I'm excited for the fans to get to vote," Smith.

Do you agree, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CmRih_VtVAs
rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_america_civil_war/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not many New Zealanders post here. Ask for Sup Forums consensus when the movie is out proper in America you silly fuck.

The funniest part is that they all got "Sqwad" tattoos to remind themselves about this bomb for the rest of their lives. They actually lacked the taste and self-awareness to realise what a turd it was even while reading that shitty script in their absurd costumes. I think Will Smith is the only one who escapes with his career intact.

it looks so bad

I agree with Will there.

>"I think people had expectations that may have been different, but I'm excited for the fans to get to vote," Smith.

TOPICAL

Their colossal salaries might provide, if barely, some solace

killer croc and katana did jackshit. wtf was the point of their characters? they rarely spoke a word and they had no arcs in the film. they're exactly the same characters at the end of the film and in the beginning.

those are standard lines their press agent gives them after mixed reviews and studio is panicking.

it always means the movie will underperform and actually is complete garbage

rip dc

Will is the most modest about it, probably because he was the best part of the film.

Ayer is delusional because his movie is a flop and he can't accept that the real people that paid real money to watch it didn't like it.

You know who had an arc? Noah

>"The critics have been absolutely horrific, they're really, really horrible. You know, I just don't think they like superhero movies," Cara.

Reminder that Cara shit all over comics for exploiting women as sex objects then made a film that embodies that.

How long until Cara becomes a coked up whore? 10 years? 20? 30?

Imagine the humiliation and dread that must have consumed David Ayer as he rapidly refreshed RT. I wouldn't be able to cope with that stress. I think I would have genuinely killed myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=CmRih_VtVAs
A serious question to those who might've seen it. Does it retain (some) feeling of this trailer?

>"I made the movie for real people who live in the real world. I made the movie for people who actually love movies and go and see movies." Ayer.
I didn't enjoy it one bit but I noticed everyone else in the cinema having a hoot. That's the kind of person this movie was made for I guess.

NOW

Yes watching a movie in theaters is a real investment

>"I made the movie for people who like the movie and anyone who doesn't, hates all movies and doesn't go and see any movies."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HE'S FINISHED!!!!!!!!!

I liked boomerang desu tho

>You know, I just don't think they like superhero movies,
kek

They don't, though. They like MCU movies, which aren't superhero movies. They're Disney movies that happen to have superheroes in them.

I would say yes. Though, whether you might like the movie or not is probably a whole different matter. The squad bonding moments were good. The best scene was the bar scene, because it felt like an actual scene and not like a music video. There's no song playing over it, no flashy title cards introducing characters, no voice over. Just a bunch of characters talking in a bar.

I agree with Ayer.

>but MUH ARCS EVERYTHING HAS TO BE LIKE MUH COCMICS FUCK SONY AND WB AMIRITE XD

jesus, grow some balls

CULT CLASSIC
U
L
T

C
L
A
S
S
I
C

This. Even marvelfags say they're not superhero movies but genre movies so no one can really counter that argument

Superhero movies are genre movies, dipshit.

Superhero movies aren't genre movies? What in the fuck are they then?

Cara: "Those opinions are wrong!"
Ayer: "It's the critics who are wrong!"
Smith: "I want to see what the fans think"

Smith's the only one not acting like an asshole. Those people's opinions are valid, and this very well could be a movie where regular folks really enjoy it and the critics didn't, but saying "Oh, they're dumb for not liking it" is idiotic.

>genre movies

Other genre movies like antman being a heist action movie and the winter soldier being a conspiracy thriller, despite being a watered down version of JFK and The manchurian candidate.

>I think Will Smith is the only one who escapes with his career intact

what are you fucking stupid or something? his career hasn't been "intact" in years. He just appears in shit and collects checks. Most of those retards don't even have careers to begin with.

>flop

Are you retarded? The movie is set to make bank which at least guarantee a sequel. And from the petition alone you can tell there is a fanbase. This is far from the worse thing to get tatted moron

Reminds me of something...

>the backdrop of a flick is the genre

I guess Indiana Jones films are historical movies.

DCuck in denial.

>Implying they aren't

most of the critics are left wing and apparently the movie is what they consider sexist, what did you expect?

Explain Deadpool then.

deadpool had two female characters that kicked a lot of ass though. plus deadpool got pegged

I don't care about this film enough, but my gf watched it today and said it was "tiresome vomit", considering that she loved Deadpool and was lukewarm o Civil War, I tend to trust her opinion

deadpool wasn't sexist, in fact it had a few misandric scenes, gina carano pretty much wiped the floor with them being gentlements

>"The critics have been absolutely horrific, they're really, really horrible. You know, I just don't think they like superhero movies," Cara.
rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_america_civil_war/

????

> from the petition alone

Eleven thousand buttmad babies isn't much to brag about, it's really fucking pathetic.

And the tattoo is equally sad.

Why'd they misspell squad anyway?
To make mom freak?

and plays a character that literally walks around in a bikini for the entire film

>yeah man these people I just made up totally call it that which somehow proves these superhero films aren't superhero films

>"I made the movie for real people who live in the real world. I made the movie for people who actually love movies and go and see movies." Ayer.

Except for the part where Warner took over the editing to make it seem like the trailers

Or maybe it was because it's a shitty movie with awful editing and pacing and crap writing?

DCucks BTFO

Aren't those official symbols of the Rebellion and Galactic Republic? I think they use those in the movies also.

Yfw there are two more Bad Boy movies in the works.

>Bay not working on any of them

Trash

Got tickets tonight for it as a gift. I liked the first half of BvS and don't really like Marvel movies since they each of them follow the same formula except Deadpool which I enjoyed except I thought they were really trying to hard to make it rate R when it could have passed for PG-13.

Trying to avoid reviews so i can form my own opinion but seeing as Snyders second acts have been awful not sure how this one is going to turn out

She isn't already? Isn't she famous for being famous?

That would just make it the same as every other capeshit

No, it wouldn't.